W10 Hall Of Remembrance

xyziz

i think pervis would agree that they were a huge support to SDF when TORORG warred them. And it was only because set declared on harsh that this support did not stay there.

But yes, like most family tribes, they were an eyesaw when they became 20 or so branches

DeletedUser

more hate for me this makes up for that other thread were i got no hate =o but the hate from royalist who is a natural born dick wasnt that good and the 68 guy thinks his king dong aswell =\

Exactly the kind of stupid posts that makes me hate you. Now crawl back to your hole again, Pervis acctualy made a decent thread for w10.

DeletedUser

Exactly the kind of stupid posts that makes me hate you. Now crawl back to your hole again, Pervis acctualy made a decent thread for w10.

yay more hate i dont own a hole i own a house tho 0.0 maybe you should upgrade your living standards if you think people live in holes like you 0.0

it would be decent if we didnt have someone like you coming here thinking hes king of the world when clearly you are not thats pobs job because he makes the world maps

DeletedUser

yay more hate i dont own a hole i own a house tho 0.0 maybe you should upgrade your living standards if you think people live in holes like you 0.0

it would be decent if we didnt have someone like you coming here thinking hes king of the world when clearly you are not thats pobs job because he makes the world maps
You prove how you degrade the forums. I actually couldn't make a better list than .68 soldier, i would probably add players like Sneasel and Jakelegend in there due to the life they put in the forums at the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser

Hall Of Fame -

DarkAngel01 - How can people mention CTRL and not mention the person who founded the tribe to begin with? :p

Tribalism/Allyboo - Without them CTRL wouldn't be where they are right now.

Jimmyto/Cdavid - Can't mention Muffin without mentioning these two.

Harlos - Founder of Die. one of the best users of propaganda.

Jakelegend - Forum legend

Minun - Not going to say anything good about him but he belongs here :p

Mimihansson/Lodda - How can anyone forget their strangle hold on the top players list? There was Lodda and Mimi then there was everyone else lol.

Saatn/Nubbins(sp?)/Emperor Jon - Amazing players

Hall of shame -

Not going to put anyone here.

DeletedUser

Hall Of Fame -

DarkAngel01 - How can people mention CTRL and not mention the person who founded the tribe to begin with? :p

Mimihansson/Lodda - How can anyone forget their strangle hold on the top players list? There was Lodda and Mimi then there was everyone else lol.

Well, I think a 5 cap was mentioned so i didnt put them ...

Wanted to put da but ally/kw combo sounded much better and less generalizing than a da/ally/kw...same reason i didnt put K-Magic/CDavid alltogether.

Also wanted to mention those other two (mimi/lodda) but as a combo n appoint that I even took the time to dedicate a sole thread only to them, by own initiative ofc.

These mentioned deserve a spot for sure, true players to be remembered.
I tried to judge by events or significance of their actions..
like for example
Nubbins crusade > Lodda s playing.
Lodda-Mimi Struggle > Nubbins crusade

So yeh, i missed da :p
sry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well these are the people that I think have made the biggest difference to world 10. This is quite hard for me to think of actually since there are many players that one way or another altered the path of world 10. Not really going to add players that are still playing world 10 seriously as they can change their history.

Wall of Fame
Jimmyto - honesty I think he did more then Cdavid in the end. But thats from my perspective I guess.

Darkangel01 - Rarely gets mentioned. For those who don't know, he was the founder of Ctrl.

Harlos - I don't agree with how he delt with the tribe in the end. However he did what he could for die. for the most part of dies reign.

Original poke crew - I know this is a tribe and not one person. But seriously Poke set the original stage of world 10 and to not know of this is to not know of world 10 history.

Nubbins - This guy proved that it's possible to be ranked high by flying solo. Yes people will mention that he was on good terms with muffin. But that was just merely an alliance and not Nubbins being in Muffin.

Wall of shame.

Don't honestly have any names for here other then maybe umm just for laughs

Jakelegend <--- for probably being the most known/hated guy in K 54 at one stage when he was a noob by his k 54 neighours

DeletedUser

maybe you were. I have no way of arguing with or disproving that.

But can you deny that popo., Milo and sneasel helped put the members together ?
Because my source for that statement was Hellz himself.

Get off your high horse.

Lol, I think I was the first one actually to suggest that we should get popo onboard.
The players you have mentioned have led Poke in w10 after Hellz went inactive, true, but they had nothing to do with creating the tribe.

So yes, I can deny that.

DeletedUser

man woodly, really good nominations youve got there... didnt expect the current leader of the empire to come up with an unbiased list like that.. hehe jimmy, If I knew you personally, id put you up there but I didnt want to put up people about who I dont really have a good idea about.. but yeah rest assured that your ranked among the best..

DeletedUser

Wall of Shame-

JMECAMO for hacking that G3K dukes account to force there members to join r3k because they were already blowing hard, and getting banned for it

DeletedUser

lolol

I like being hated, don't you? :p

DeletedUser

World 10 Hall of Fame:

1. Harlos - No one shaped a world like he did.
2. Blueball - First server to play on was W10 and he played like he had played since W1. Best War planner I've ever seen.
3. Allyboo - where would we be without here map making tutorial?
4. MasterMegalith - personally I would never hang out with him but the way he organized the coalition to UNITe against Die. he has my respect
5. deborien - You can't think of W10 without thinking of him. Even if he didn't play.

Hall of Shame

1. Jimmyto - what the hell did he ever do in game? Shame because we know him for just P&P and not in the game because he wasn't here long enough.
2. tsamolay1 - greatest point whore
3. Luzzu - spent more time crying for attention than playing the game.
4. KingGaywolf - go ahead report me I don't play anymore.
5. tragikmuse - for posting a picture with her laying on a casket

Posted in a wall in my mind that I will never forget them:

1. Cesaruy - that picture just had me rolling.
2. White Fang - Qc - Taught me how to play.
3. lilbull - real life friend and got me into the this damn drug of a game.
4. Feveirent - hilarious
5. earthquake girl - for fighting when it would be easier to give up. between me and her, she knows what I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm shocked my name didn't come up in the top 5 their for shame, the way you harp on about my traitorous streaks and all.

DeletedUser

I'm shocked my name didn't come up in the top 5 their for shame, the way you harp on about my traitorous streaks and all.

come on Hiya. You made the situation bigger than it was. You're not the first person that we kicked because he wasn't doing the best for the tribe. It happens.

DeletedUser

Not quite...

Harsh was owned by SET, then half the tribe went to MHWK. Shini was already established by then, and was MHWK26 or something like that (that right buttonman?). Mhwk was then warred by SET because of this, however the war was mainly just SET attacking the ex-Harsh members.

Most of mhwk then moved (as they were in the process of) to die, with some others being allowed to go to shini.

You are correct, sir!

DeletedUser

come on Hiya. You made the situation bigger than it was. You're not the first person that we kicked because he wasn't doing the best for the tribe. It happens.

hehe, i searched my name on the forums, and i found a few posts that amused me. Of course Chilla Chattaz' post calling me a spy and traitor.. (If that noob ever does come back i would love to hear his explanation to that haha.) Then theirs several posts the claim i did things similar to Tsalomay1.

You mention him but not me? :p Perhaps people should know what they're talking about before they posts things. Cool thread guys, its impressive to see that the early players are still the most admired players on these forums. Perhaps the current W10 "PnP" crew just don't cut it?

Yeah minishaw i guess they do out rank the bad things i did, however i think you should phrase it differently. You imply they outrank anything i've ever done :)

No doubt despite you missing that you will keep the pun ^^

DeletedUser

Okay i cant stick with 5.

Hall Of Fame

Oddish - You dont know him and you missed a fun part of w10.

Sneasel - Same.

Nine Tales - Every world i played with her i stayed for long.

Jimmyto/Cdavid - Intelligent but deliberately misunderstood :icon_razz:

Harlos - When POKE went inactive he/his tribe made w10 fun. Except for the perma alliance with CTRL.

King Woods - Doesnt belong here, but he mentioned me :p

Mimihansson/Lodda/Saatn - Some of the top players.

Emperor Jon - Funny dude. Sadly a not so bad player as well...

Hall of shame -

All those forum aliases.