wtf Shall DIE!

DeletedUser

If ABLOC became a family tribe I would leave.

But it won't.

DeletedUser

If ABLOC became a family tribe I would leave.

But it won't.

Then you are smart. Once in a family tribe or being named in one once. You will be in it forever... Even if you do leave, people will still say your in the family till your lone gone... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Then you are smart. Once in a family tribe or being named in one once. You will be in it forever... Even if you do leave, people will still say your in the family till your lone gone... :icon_neutral:

Unless of course if your branch turns on that said family tribe and absolutely decimates it.

You will be a sung hero long after you are gone. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i <3 family tribes ._o

(cept KNT/C , they won't admit it ...)

DeletedUser

or you say you left, just renamed it (omitting the word family in favour of alliance) and add several more tribes to it and then moan about being called a family.

DeletedUser

i know what you are refering to but i can't quite put my finger on it....i know it starts with an O

DeletedUser

Oh Oh me me i know sir its the O...... i forgot the rest XD

rainmans2003

We here at GHI are not part of -IW-....We are also tired of our tribe being lied to and insulted As for footknights accusation of spies it is very funny. GHI has had that access since being their academy and their leader never once thought about it....and until we say no to a merge does this become an issue. Desperate words from someone desperate to maintain control. If we have access she cannot tell-IW- one thing and GHI another.... Lets see the response. It should be interesting.

DeletedUser

We here at GHI are not part of -IW-....We are also tired of our tribe being lied to and insulted As for footknights accusation of spies it is very funny. GHI has had that access since being their academy and their leader never once thought about it....and until we say no to a merge does this become an issue. Desperate words from someone desperate to maintain control. If we have access she cannot tell-IW- one thing and GHI another.... Lets see the response. It should be interesting.

Before you put the blame on me. I did not take off his priviledges nor do I hold as much power as everyone seems to think in my tribe. Everyone in the council wanted him off. This only came up when their were discussions about your problems. You know what happens in 4 days from now if you cant do it...

DeletedUser

Before you put the blame on me. I did not take off his priviledges nor do I hold as much power as everyone seems to think in my tribe. Everyone in the council wanted him off. This only came up when their were discussions about your problems. You know what happens in 4 days from now if you cant do it...

i thought you where the head of the OIA, you have slagged of GHI who where your academy tribe, if you are going to do that do it on tribal forums, not the world forum.
i will admit a from members of the tribe im in that at least ghi have made a fight whilst also asking for qn end of it before -iw- declares on them(not that has stopped them before)

DeletedUser

i thought you where the head of the OIA, you have slagged of GHI who where your academy tribe, if you are going to do that do it on tribal forums, not the world forum.
i will admit a from members of the tribe im in that at least ghi have made a fight whilst also asking for qn end of it before -iw- declares on them(not that has stopped them before)

-IW- will never declare war on G H I! I will promise that. It would be a slaughter for G H I. :icon_neutral: Their main force is in the middle of -IW- clusters and I would never sink so low as to declare war on them.

DeletedUser35445

-IW- will never declare war on G H I! I will promise that. It would be a slaughter for G H I. :icon_neutral: Their main force is in the middle of -IW- clusters and I would never sink so low as to declare war on them.

AS far as i no were still allys hmm brb * yay were still allys * so dont be talking about are onslaughter you never no ones true power untill u see it.

pyronixcore

... Nevermind there youngling. However we Jedi can not accept you into the Academy. You are, too old! Yes, too old. <.<