AoO dclares war on TWA ;)

DeletedUser

Hey in war check out this nuke i just made.

I have created a Super Nuke

It can only be built in the building scheme.

You will need at least one more village to supply it in addition to the village(s) allocated for this one's defense.)
2,729 points with Level 1 Warehouse.
3,200 points with Level 25 Warehouse.
3,910 points with Level 30 Warehouse.
Headquarters: Lv14 (107 points, 38 villagers)
Barracks: Lv25 (1272, 303)
Stable: Lv20 (639, 158)
Workshop: Lv15 (308, 72)
Academy: Lv0 (0, 0)
Smithy: Lv12 (for recruiting Catapults) (141, 112)
Market: Lv0 (0, 0)
Timber camp: Lv0 (0, 0)
Clay pit: Lv0 (0, 0)
Iron mine: Lv0 (0, 0)
Farm: Lv30 (989, 0)
Warehouse: 30
Hiding place: Lv0 (0, 0)
Wall: Lv20 (256, 99)
Total villagers in buildings: 782
Total villagers in troops: 23218
Total villagers used: 24000

The Nuke is one i just created and simulated it against 10000 spears/swords/archers and 500HC in the simulation it kills over half of the defense.
its
5000axes
3500LC
500MA
250rams

DeletedUser

And if you were in k13 I'd destroy you in a day. I eat noobs like you who noble 800 pt. barb villages for breakfast.

Once again, IF I was 7 feet tall, I would be a basketball player. Seriously, can TWA members come up with anything better than, "If I was down there things would be different!"?

Speak Facts, or GTFO.

DeletedUser

Grundall i would advice any player that sends a train where noble 2,3&4 are protected by 25 cats to stfu so thats my only advice to you.

I actually found a poor idiot that joined INF in my range , want to take bets on how long he stays in the tribe dipshit?

DeletedUser

Once again, IF I was 7 feet tall, I would be a basketball player. Seriously, can TWA members come up with anything better than, "If I was down there things would be different!"?

Speak Facts, or GTFO.

The facts are you're a point whore who doesn't do any fighting and has never been tested in battle (hence you're almost non-existent ODD).

DeletedUser

The facts are you're a point whore who doesn't do any fighting and has never been tested in battle (hence you're almost non-existent ODD).

Yes, it has absolutely nothing to do that I am the leader of a tribe that keeps me quite busy, nothing at all.

And you have no clue of my battle experiences. This is not the only world that I've played.

But your agruement is, "If I was there...."

And you're not. That's about all you can say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Grundall i would advice any player that sends a train where noble 2,3&4 are protected by 25 cats to stfu so thats my only advice to you.

I actually found a poor idiot that joined INF in my range , want to take bets on how long he stays in the tribe dipshit?

ROFL

DeletedUser

i just did it today, i was experimenting in the simulator to see what kills HC and other troops the best. i have many many other nukes too.

mar1n3c0rp5

Yes, it has absolutely nothing to do that I am the leader of a tribe that keeps me quite busy, nothing at all.

And you have no clue of my battle experiences. This is not the only world that I've played.

awwwwwwww
the poor boy cant handle running a tribe thats in the middle of a war.:lol:

im sure you have a fine war record my friend all those barbs that have been attacking you huh.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Erm and me and zain are puppets not making any decisions at all then?

Get a grip ffs.

Or better yet, come to me, i will prenoble and clear the same amount of vills you have now and give you 2 weeks to grow then we go 1v1 and see how long you last...

DeletedUser39071

Hey in war check out this nuke i just made.

I have created a Super Nuke

Don't let these guys rattle your chains. Everyone has to learn and grow somehow. You've done some fine research. Now, go test it out. :)
Have fun! :)

DeletedUser

Ok Ok... Since everyone wants to say what if.... What if TWA actually attacked back instead of just watching their villages get nobled? What if TWA looked at the stats and realize they are loosing the war?

X