AoO dclares war on TWA ;)

DeletedUser

I think your in the wrong thread

nope,he isnt

I wanna see stats and dont wanna look at this stupid argue,make some facts and you could do some propaganda aswell,I havent saw it for a long time(except w18 edition)

DeletedUser

I agree.... can someone..anyone..... post an update of all the stats..including all the allies for both sides..
there are a lot of tribes fighting in this war on both sides..

DeletedUser41218

I'd like to see that too, except that i think nobody really knows all of the tribes involved...

DeletedUser

Yes, it has absolutely nothing to do that I am the leader of a tribe that keeps me quite busy, nothing at all.

Mind you my tribe's leader has been the most active and aggressive one of my tribe during wartime (different war). It's all about delegating :icon_wink:. But I realize not everyone has as much time on their hands as others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well from the PW villages I took I guess the BA-I idea of a ton of troops is different tham mine.

Thats alright its just a game but at least TRY and fight back. All in All its been a very sad Bloodbath.

Side 1: INF INF-WR INF-GL INF-GR INF-LU INF-PR INF-EV

Side 2: [BA] [BAK] TWA-SE TWA-NE TWA-N1 TWA-N3 TWA-R TWA-SW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 548
Side 2: 834
Difference: 286

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 4
Difference: 75

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,778,083
Side 2: 4,456,969
Difference: 1,678,886

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 502,792
Side 2: 21,178
Difference: 481,614

image.php

Don't overlook the fact that while INF took the last week to noble 79 of their villages, TWA increased their domain by 238 more villages than INF. Call it a bloodbath if you want, but those stats show that TWA is growing faster than INF can kill them, which doesn't normally lead to a victory. Also, stats can easily appear one-sided if one side has more isolated members near the other. But once those are cleaned up, clusters face up against each other and death counts tend to settle down.

But of course, as others have mentioned, all the tribes involved really need to be included in the stats.

DeletedUser

Erm and me and zain are puppets not making any decisions at all then?

Get a grip ffs.

Or better yet, come to me, i will prenoble and clear the same amount of vills you have now and give you 2 weeks to grow then we go 1v1 and see how long you last...

Why don't you go to him!

Dipshit!

DeletedUser

Why don't you go to him!

Dipshit!

Because unlike me that little kitty cat (translate to shorter word that fits better) hides in a cluster of his beloved tribesmates and noble barbs...

Check my K before you open that imbecill mouth next time , only TWA here is me.

And btw how convinient it is of you people to kick the only INF within striking distanceof me this morning after i posted i was going after his ass...

And what ever happened to the ones that actually started this war AoO family since they are never mentioned in any stats from your side?

DeletedUser

I think they're just meant to distract you/they're a 'meatshield'.

DeletedUser

And what ever happened to the ones that actually started this war AoO family since they are never mentioned in any stats from your side?

I dont work for AoO. I work for INFERNO. Please direct those questions to proper party. Busy today. Going to Rim one of your guys.

Don't overlook the fact that while INF took the last week to noble 79 of their villages, TWA increased their domain by 238 more villages than INF. Call it a bloodbath if you want, but those stats show that TWA is growing faster than INF can kill them, which doesn't normally lead to a victory. Also, stats can easily appear one-sided if one side has more isolated members near the other. But once those are cleaned up, clusters face up against each other and death counts tend to settle down.

We can noble all the barbs we want too. Wont help them in end.
We will take every BA village in the end and the bloodbath will result in total victory.

DeletedUser

So did TWA kick the players we were nobling so the stats dont look so bad? After we noble a player and and they start loosing villages left and right they are no longer in the tribe?

X

jay ba-i

Or it's because we have a mutual understanding about Jay. And I think only one Family is being embarrassed here.

I know what the understanding is...but why all the talk? and do you really expect me to sit here and let you "try" to attack me. Mark why dont YOU send an attack instead of letting all your tribes nukes get destroyed? oh wait you lost them all already? damn sucks when your members send a noble at me with no protection and no clearing force doesnt it. Between the stupidity of INF and AoO the 2 tribes would be tied for most noob attacks award.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you still lost a couple villages before other people's support got there.

Not to mention the 70 other villages the rest of your tribe has lost to us, not to mention all those other people that left TWA and we're still nobling.

And if a bunch of noob attacks can do that...says a lot about you.

DeletedUser

I dont work for AoO. I work for INFERNO. Please direct those questions to proper party. Busy today. Going to Rim one of your guys.

We can noble all the barbs we want too. Wont help them in end.
We will take every BA village in the end and the bloodbath will result in total victory.

Actually if you look at the stats the biggest barb noblers are you, and how exactly are you going to get total victory? Your "friends" in AoO in the north are being exterminated and you have no presence there so unless you're planning on jumping all the way here there is no way for you to achieve total victory. But keep talking like anyone cares about what you say.

DeletedUser

We have nothing against the entirety of TWA, just those in our area. This is war about expansion, nothing more.

DeletedUser

Actually if you look at the stats the biggest barb noblers are you, and how exactly are you going to get total victory? Your "friends" in AoO in the north are being exterminated and you have no presence there so unless you're planning on jumping all the way here there is no way for you to achieve total victory. But keep talking like anyone cares about what you say.

Get out your maps...I think your confused.You keep babbling on about the wrong hemisphere. Try and keep some adult behavior going please.

jay ba-i

Yeah, you still lost a couple villages before other people's support got there.

Not to mention the 70 other villages the rest of your tribe has lost to us, not to mention all those other people that left TWA and we're still nobling.

And if a bunch of noob attacks can do that...says a lot about you.

ok let me be specific. AoO cant hurt me, DLA now in INF cant hurt me. the only ones that did damage was LLHWAR. Now the main INF tribe. You can talk all you want markfive but all the people in your tribe that you are "running" are idiots. LLHwar had 2 good players do some damage to me and they snuck their attacks in with the other 371 attacks I had so I didnt see them and be able to move support around. You try sitting there labeling 371 incoming attacks. It takes HOURS....by then it was too late. But again you must always back your self up and make yourself look more like an idiot. So when you need to expand south are you going to hit AoO since by now all thier nukes are gone and they are pretty vunerable.

DeletedUser

Trying to turn AoO against LLH? Sign of a desperate man if you ask me

DeletedUser

Trying to turn AoO against LLH? Sign of a desperate man if you ask me

sounds a lot like LLH just AoO against TWA wonder if thats a coincidence.

specially since I know you and don't think that little cluster will protect you.