Naruto Recruiting In K44, K54 & K55

DeletedUser

K44, K54 and K55

Naruto is recruiting in the above continents. When applying you will be put through several phases of the recruitment process. Your ODA is not important to us. Nor is your rank/points.

You must fit into 1 of these 2 categories before applying:

1) Active, Knowledged, Experienced Player(Meaning you have achieved something in your previous worlds, not how long you have played)
2) New player, extremely active, willing to learn.

Regards,
Kebabe8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont kebabe!

nuke is a bad influence on me :(

Last edited by a moderator:

ancient magikz

Need more noobs in your tribe? You've already got enough!

DeletedUser44580

If you don't want to join nor have any intresting to say then please go away...

Then you should go away, because that wasn't interesting at all, unlike ancient magickz' post.

DeletedUser

You feel the need to flame us because you have the highest average in the world? I assure you we have a higher average troop count then your tribe. I also asure you the ability and potential in this tribe is much higher then yours. From the way you have portrayed yourself and your leadership ability on the public forums you don't seem to know what your doing. If you don't wish to join or have something better to say remain of the thread.

DeletedUser

nah, don't be harsh... Naruto is a good tribe, i wish all the family tribes would be like naruto, we would have a really entertaining and competitive world.

DeletedUser

You feel the need to flame us because you have the highest average in the world? I assure you we have a higher average troop count then your tribe. I also asure you the ability and potential in this tribe is much higher then yours. From the way you have portrayed yourself and your leadership ability on the public forums you don't seem to know what your doing. If you don't wish to join or have something better to say remain of the thread.

Well, as you can see from my prevous post I respect you and your tribe... But stating that you have more troops than us and that you are more potential and skilled than us is like... pretty childish. Prove it or don't state things like that.

DeletedUser

Well, as you can see from my prevous post I respect you and your tribe... But stating that you have more troops than us and that you are more potential and skilled than us is like... pretty childish. Prove it or don't state things like that.

I only replied to your other member/dukes comment. There was no need to reply in the way he did. We are not a family tribe. We know what we're doing. By him claiming we already have enough noobs in our tribe talking towards us as if we're inferior for no apparent reason was the start. Did you see any of my members coming to your thread attempting to flame the way he did?

DeletedUser

I understand you and I agree with you, but replying for a flame with stating such things is not the proper way in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Oh, and I think there might be a misunderstanding, when I said "I wish all the family tribes would be like Naruto..." then I didn't mean you are a family tribe, but I wish theye would disappear and turn into tribes like Naruto ;)

DeletedUser44580

Have you succeeded as a leader on any other world?

DeletedUser

Umh
A tribe that was in no real wars, and disbanded right after the new worlds came?

1) We was in many wars. Sheik and his group in K56 took on over 12 tribes including the no.1 tribe in their continent.
2) My group in K53 took out FAF and their entire family within 48 hours through hitting them with hard P&P, Nobling and mails.
3) I disbanded it due to RL issues. W21/22 wasn't even announced when i disbanded it.
4) I left tw twice. I put my baron and a high council member in charge. They dropped from the ranks twice. I returned twice to take them to top spot. I know how to run atribe effectively.
5) Dream & Hug were the only tribe's to go through any REAL wars. We had the Asia family on our hands aswell. At 1 stage we had 19 tribes in total which we were at war with.

I think i know how to run a tribe effectively and successfully thank you so before you come under an alias questioning my leadership abilities state who you are.

Gregen08

1) We was in many wars. Sheik and his group in K56 took on over 12 tribes including the no.1 tribe in their continent.
2) My group in K53 took out FAF and their entire family within 48 hours through hitting them with hard P&P, Nobling and mails.
3) I disbanded it due to RL issues. W21/22 wasn't even announced when i disbanded it.
4) I left tw twice. I put my baron and a high council member in charge. They dropped from the ranks twice. I returned twice to take them to top spot. I know how to run atribe effectively.
5) Dream & Hug were the only tribe's to go through any REAL wars. We had the Asia family on our hands aswell. At 1 stage we had 19 tribes in total which we were at war with.

I think i know how to run a tribe effectively and successfully thank you so before you come under an alias questioning my leadership abilities state who you are.

I miss seeing Hug and Dream in world 20.

But back to the subject, I'm not the most experienced, but in a week or so if your still accepting members I'd be more than welcome to join.(That's if you want me)

So I'd go under category 2, as I've only been playing since about a month after the start of w20.