Good Ole' Days

DeletedUser

This is a topic that I adopted from world 8. This is where all us old players can talk about the good times and players of world 5...please take this topic seriously....for once in your lives?

DeletedUser

does anyone from K31 remember casfairlane ?
he was a good player, and put up a great fight against SCIR0N...

DeletedUser

I remember Sparz...I was always afraid that they were going to attack me, because hey were such a big tribe at the time...then a few months ago, they just disbanded and formed several different tribes...I think some went to INW, some to the HOP family, and some to TSE

DeletedUser

lol, they merged into HOPLON... ha ha

some of them may of went somewhere else though, i dunno :p

DeletedUser

i remember when i was in DOF, that i was scared of ironhelms, tpak, gutts, forin, mercedesantos (who is not here anymore :p), ci2uzado(also not here), Terryosky, and many more of EA, and then ~A~ started to come to k84 and i was like "what do i do now, i'm dead". Then DOF disbanded as vvv screwed us, i went to K.O.3, who became TSD and i got an invite to ~A~. I was soo happy that day :E

Also remember that i managed to come to my first 100k points with only taking barbarians, as i only had near me ppl with 200k more than me and i was afraid :E. I also remember attacking tpak once, when i was 3k points and he was like 150k xD.

Ahhh... now i'm nostalgic...

DeletedUser

Everyone around took in people, I aimed for a few specific players but if more came it wouldn't be bad either.

Leadership got inactive and had been for a while so when more people found out then it fall apart.

DeletedUser

i remember when i was in DOF, that i was scared of ironhelms, tpak, gutts, forin, mercedesantos (who is not here anymore :p), ci2uzado(also not here), Terryosky, and many more of EA, and then ~A~ started to come to k84 and i was like "what do i do now, i'm dead". Then DOF disbanded as vvv screwed us, i went to K.O.3, who became TSD and i got an invite to ~A~. I was soo happy that day :E

Also remember that i managed to come to my first 100k points with only taking barbarians, as i only had near me ppl with 200k more than me and i was afraid :E. I also remember attacking tpak once, when i was 3k points and he was like 150k xD.

Ahhh... now i'm nostalgic...

lol, when i was a 100k player, i took on a 300k player :p

DeletedUser

I remember when I startd playing on world 5...I thought I wouldn't make it anywhere, because they're wee so many powerful tribes in my area (k60) and I thought I'd get nobled...Then ANPI started coming in and taking out some members of the powerful tribes....

I joined a small friends tribe, then somewhere else, then DVST, then ANPI, then SCIR0s, an I'm happy where I am...

DeletedUser

I rememeber the MRLT days, beatiful days, we went to war with +JeDi+ and rimmed them, then we had dismiss and Sparz was formed, big tribe and good friends, both were awsome tribes.

DeletedUser

I remember fihting -fof- some small noobish clan together with HOPLON.
I also remember when HOPLON attacked my first tribe... people were lost every day and I had no idea what to do... so I basically lefth the tribe got invited into HOPLON by my mate ben...

I also remember me as a 10K player takin on a 100K player who begged me for mercy (he was a noob) then he joined my tribe and we found peace (moustafa cheng that is)

we had good times I worked hard got promoted into the council was moved upp and down within the family and well... here I am!! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I remember fihting -fof- some small noobish clan together with HOPLON.
I also remember when HOPLON attacked my first tribe... people were lost every day and I had no idea what to do... so I basically lefth the tribe got invited into HOPLON by my mate ben...

I also remember me as a 10K player takin on a 100K player who begged me for mercy (he was a noob) then he joined my tribe and we found peace (moustafa cheng that is)

we had good times I worked hard got promoted into the council was moved upp and down within the family and well... here I am!! :icon_surprised:

o o o , i remember when i first saw a pic of uggh...

he is sexy ;) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Originally I started out in KOWK on K36, I was right beside Yyh418 who was by far one of the best players throughout the whole of the game. In the beginning I had a falling out and had to leave the game for RL reasons [obviously], I gifted my village to Yyh418, I came back a few odd months later in K16, ended up getting some help getting started again from him and Omnama and K-magic [original], by far the 3 best players of this game in my opinion.

I was in a small tribe on there full of SLOvenians, we ended up becoming the 2nd tribe to V V V, known as VVV+, players moved from VVV2 and it was suppose to die off. Unfortunately some of them couldn't handle having a new leader after moving and went back to VVV2. Blah blah blah, I went to SCI and had a blast, you know the story.

The best times I had in this game were fighting in k36 when the game had first began alongsie Yyh418 and many others before SCI was formed at that moment, we had many small fights and stuff, it made things fun, now its mainly big tribe against big tribe, big player against little player trying to get what you can the easy way to get an upper edge on some of the bigger players.

DeletedUser

Oh SVBD... My one true love...

/me puts a poster with the CoA of SVBD on his bedroom wall and starts kissing it

....... Er, ignore that :icon_redface:

-------

I miss plenty of brilliant friends...

Noobmonkey, Icearrowpker, Mirza8, Chinomarco, Tio Sam, Cleaver69, IronFortress, Accountvoordetest, Hybridsoul2008, Vutzov, Bozcuk, Mircul, Adda (Original Owner), Progeny13th, Kiaragiuly, Dinamiada, Tiany, Bluebaluga77, Skulled Chick, Mazoom, Bogroll Bandit, Harry-, Airi, Jufy, Adoroar, Charlie Brown, Delfinut, UltimateArmourChao, Abbase, Hosein, Aldnhl (Original Owner), Mezzanine, Kingbob1, Bob_Mord_Les, Moomorris, Oldwarrior, Lord Atleticano, Jakespear, Bloody Fang and Whitewolf32.

Just to name a few... :)

Wow... It's been a while =')

DeletedUser

does anyone from K31 remember casfairlane ?
he was a good player, and put up a great fight against SCIR0N...

casfairlane wasn't a good player, he simply had his PA's stack his villages. Anybody can defend with stacked villages -.- As for sniping nobles, he was unable to snipe ANY, and yes he did try. It made me laugh, I wonder if I still have those reports... The only village he was able to take back was while wlch left for two days and forgot to set the sitter lol... not to mention we were nuking and nobling from about 50 hours away. One thing about it that I do remember is you inviting him to your academy tribe to try to save him... sad.

DeletedUser

casfairlane wasn't a good player, he simply had his PA's stack his villages. Anybody can defend with stacked villages -.- As for sniping nobles, he was unable to snipe ANY, and yes he did try. It made me laugh, I wonder if I still have those reports... The only village he was able to take back was while wlch left for two days and forgot to set the sitter lol... not to mention we were nuking and nobling from about 50 hours away. One thing about it that I do remember is you inviting him to your academy tribe to try to save him... sad.

lol, you said you only wanted a certain amount of vills, and after those were taken i invited him.. :p

he was a good mate, and no before you ask i as his PA did NOT support him while you were attacking him :p

DeletedUser

lol, you said you only wanted a certain amount of vills, and after those were taken i invited him.. :p

he was a good mate, and no before you ask i as his PA did NOT support him while you were attacking him :p

Yeah we wanted all his K31 and K30 villages, you invited him while he still had a few left -.-

And I wasn't going to ask, as I don't care. Whoever the numpties were, they supported villages with low walls, and for that I thank them, as my ODA jumped from that. ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember when joining world 5, my first world, i wasn't playing very active. When my seccond village was nobled, i started to play a little more active. And when my 5th village came i started to play normal ...

Have been in DKR, who saved my back when a PKs member attacked me many months ago.

DeletedUser5905

Back in the dark days where tribe like Ori, Glory and AK64 thought they desered a place in W5, things were happing in K54. My epic fight aginst GoD and its sub-tribes.

My Conquer record

There was me in D.A. with a very small DFB player nearby who was no help and my next support areas was from the edge of the continent (me being slap bang in the middle).

I was ranked around 5th in the K and every other player in the top 20 (bar one) + smaller noobs attacked me.

The first waves struck well before any support arrived, I was doging, snipping nobles and my defense was getting exhuasted from marching around to stack my vills.

I then ran out of D completly barley had enough to snipe with, if a noble had a nuke with it there was nothing I could stop it with. Unfortunatly for GoD I still had full offenses so was able to take back every village bar one.

With support arriving I was able to secure my villages and make No.1 in opponents defeated Double the next person at 2 Mill (would still put me rank 167 a year latter lol).

Unfortuanatly I lost that account to a crashed internet and a holiday but it was by far the most exciting time in TW for me, especically as I had managed to absorb every nuke from a top 10 tribe and only lose one village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh SVBD... My one true love...

/me puts a poster with the CoA of SVBD on his bedroom wall and starts kissing it

....... Er, ignore that :icon_redface:

-------

I miss plenty of brilliant friends...

Noobmonkey, Icearrowpker, Mirza8, Chinomarco, Tio Sam, Cleaver69, IronFortress, Accountvoordetest, Hybridsoul2008, Vutzov, Bozcuk, Mircul, Adda (Original Owner), Progeny13th, Kiaragiuly, Dinamiada, Tiany, Bluebaluga77, Skulled Chick, Mazoom, Bogroll Bandit, Harry-, Airi, Jufy, Adoroar, Charlie Brown, Delfinut, UltimateArmourChao, Abbase, Hosein, Aldnhl (Original Owner), Mezzanine, Kingbob1, Bob_Mord_Les, Moomorris, Oldwarrior, Lord Atleticano, Jakespear, Bloody Fang and Whitewolf32.

Just to name a few... :)

Wow... It's been a while =')

Progeny 13th exists under JG leadership in World 4 if you'd like to contact him. ^^