Good Ole' Days

Makeveli

I started this with a group of mates at school we were all in the same tribe at the time but we split and i joined IWL along with a few still playing today we were getting big and then we noticed Flame i dont know if anybody can remember them ?

We crapped ourselves for a while and then out of the blue our little cluster of about 100k points and 6 players were invited to Flame 2 i rose through the ranks and ended up joining Flame.

But when i got to about 100k points things got a bit crazy SCIOVA to the south and east and V V V to the north and west. we started a war but riggins left to SCIOVA and i was also allowed to come with many others going to VVV etc.

Since then ive stayed here at SCIOVA.

I loved being smaller though as there were more wars and players to figh :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Progeny 13th exists under JG leadership in World 4 if you'd like to contact him. ^^

He's also in World 8, if I remember correctly :D

I might send him a message. Would be nice to talk about old times =D

DeletedUser

I remember the days when our foes were worthy opponents.

Now we are left with killing the lame and injured.

DeletedUser

Makeveli, those were the good old days... I mean the part about being small...all of the "nooby" tribes would fight and diplomacy would be intense...then once we all hit about 50-100k, we all kinda moved up to bigger tribes, which eventually led to joining top 20 tribes....now we just have all out wars, with villages being lost every second...it was always more fun as a noob, just growing, and farming, and occasionally fighting....

DeletedUser

I feel that it becomes a bit more fun while tribes are getting bigger. But at smaller size it was easiser to find time and people could cordinate more than now. Though they can easily do more now.

There's some fun in beeing small but getting further and bigger is fun in it's own way.

DeletedUser

I agree...jeez, I remember when I hit my first 100,000 points...I was soooo happy...now I can't wait to hit 1,000,000!

DeletedUser

I remember the god old days of just one ~TNE~ tribe....

Now we have ~TNWE~ and ~TNEE~

DeletedUser

Hehe, the big problem is doing it without premium, I had 500k or so and it just didn't work to play and study.:p

I was close to quiting.P

DeletedUser

Hehe, the big problem is doing it without premium, I had 500k or so and it just didn't work to play and study.:p

I was close to quiting.P

Ya, that's how I am...don't have premium, not allowed to buy it...things get kinda hard, and at one point I was thinking about quiting, but I'm not going to...

DeletedUser43231

I feel that it becomes a bit more fun while tribes are getting bigger. But at smaller size it was easiser to find time and people could cordinate more than now. Though they can easily do more now.

There's some fun in beeing small but getting further and bigger is fun in it's own way.

i have 4 villages on world 22, and am having a blast

and 1 little 900 point village on world 24, and i pretty much a whole tribe begging for mercy, after killing/dodging like 50 attacks, and clearing 4 of their members :p

a lot more fun then world 5 at the moment

DeletedUser

Haha, sounds fun, but I don't have premium, so I only have time for one world...world 5...I would play other worlds, but sadly, I just can't get around...

DeletedUser43231

Wyvern vs Suf back on k66, fun times

then Trust Sending something like 1000 nukes at armands on k68 and getting pretty much nothing.... was a hell of a week for us defenders ( at that time of the game, 1000 nukes was a hell of a lot )

DeletedUser

Jeez...remember all the old tribes that were major powers? Now the all either merged several times, or just died out and disbanded.....most of them that is.

DeletedUser

Yes, since you always lose players do many reasons then you would also wish to keep some of the enemies people. This will allow you to have an active front.;)

DeletedUser

I remember TBL~F2 growing to about 10 villages before the name was changed to DOF and we became DOF2, then the war with V V V, DOF2 was excited to go to war, we were a bunch of noobs then, smallest of the 5 family tribes and by far the least experienced. Then we found out that flamespirit(leader of DOF) was refusing us support from the other tribes, we got angry and quit the family, formed ~DTD~ and then basically everyone went inactive. Not long after that the leader went to V V V2 for "diplomatic" reasons letting me take over, he never came back and many players left. I merged it with another tribe and formed SoR which utterly failed the same way and so I joined TRN 2 with about 4 other members of SoR and that is where I'm at today continuing my never ending war with V V V. I don't think they haven't been considered anything but enemies in my tribes since TBL~F2.

DeletedUser

I remember my carefree days in -=PT=- a small 100 thousand point tribe that merged into BNL eventually, we had allways hated this other tribe EBK, but never got around to attacking them untill the merge, we finally did, and just completely dominated them, it was a good time, mostly lead by myself and Taljr, It sort of sent him up in ranking, and now he's acting as a duke, so that turned our well.

Then we attacked R4W, that was fun too, a lot more challenging, they're pretty small now, and called KKL. that was about a month or two ago.

DeletedUser

haha down in K93 I had my tribe USS. it was fun but we merged with BNL once it hit around 500k.

I remember I was surrounded by tribes like =PWR=, Aztecs, and -K-. Any1 remember those tribes?