SETO vs. DNS war

DeletedUser

yikes :icon_eek:

Never thought i'ld live to see this day...he's turning human again :icon_biggrin:

And nice stats :)

DeletedUser37668

go SETO!

and hold on IB i know your geting nobledzz

i belive most the DNS nobles arefrom IB invite and that side doing better i think..

any way good work!

DeletedUser

What makes you think so?

Almost all of IB's losses have been coming from ex-fedx members, simply because they didn't ask for any kind of support whatsoever. Not trying to make excuses, but that's the fact of the matter. IB knows it, and realizes the mistake in recruiting them. Anyways, almost all of them have either been killed off or jumped ship with lilnickey, now.

Anyways, without them, I think the war will start to make some interesting changes.

I consider you a worthy opponent. :)

Mouse220

Side 1: DNS ~DNS~ DNSa

Side 2: [IB] [IB]78 [IB]87 [IB]a INVITE Invice INV-U

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 104
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 967,202
Side 2: 1,027,941
Difference: 60,739

image.php

Mouse220

Almost all of IB's losses have been coming from ex-fedx members, simply because they didn't ask for any kind of support whatsoever.

4 conquers by me in the last 24H are against long time [IB] players, and my friend has gotten a bunch too, on you in fact.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

4 conquers by me in the last 24H are against long time [IB] players, and my friend has gotten a bunch too, on you in fact.:icon_eek:

Yep, you guys have gotten 1 village from me, outta 200 attacks in the last 4 days. Big whoopie-doo. :icon_biggrin:

Mouse220

Yep, you guys have gotten 1 village from me, outta 200 attacks in the last 4 days. Big whoopie-doo. :icon_biggrin:

Enemy losses:

Attacker: 17003 13805 505477 13090 39852 123248 28240 4873 17950 1756 1 17

From like 500/600 attacks (including fakes). You didn't get that village.:lol:

DeletedUser

Good job SETO

way to bounce back
my prediction has come true

and i'll predict that it will even get better, with IB becoming stronger

DeletedUser

Psihic's NUTS are everywhere :lol:

There actually are some villages that border SETO. Some border CAT and BIRDIE and there are some in K48 too I think. They even have some up in K8.

sexynasherboy

im adding nuts to it for im geting attack by them and im from [ib]