Who is the most dissliked player on w15?

DeletedUser

A quick follow on from another tread.

Who is the most dissliked person on TW?

Putting tribes aside and just consentrating on individuals.

One vote per person.

:icon_twisted:

I vote for angacam!!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

how did i know you were going to say that :icon_rolleyes:

and i dunno, i don't dislike anyone

DeletedUser

Angacam is a goOd player BUT since he is the leader and founder of a tribe with lots of point whores which he consider as goOd and strong players i started to DISLIKE HIM!

DeletedUser

Angacam is a goOd player BUT since he is the leader and founder of a tribe with lots of point whores which he consider as goOd and strong players i started to DISLIKE HIM!

I found this just for Ninjas.

aimhigh.jpg

DeletedUser

Lmao lol, that's cool xD

And I'd say that I'm kinda hated... but hopefully not the most hated, because I actually have friends here!!! (Believe it or not, but it's true... shit, for REAL!! :D)

And why do you hate Angacam fluffly? >_>

DeletedUser

newsflash:

ninjas rule
-?- are pointwhores
(~SP~) are -?-' pets
angacam is the most hated person

i love you guys, keep it that way

DeletedUser

"(~SP~) are -?-' pets", you sure it's not the other way around? Ehem...

And love that comment about how much Ninjas rule... !!!

DeletedUser

Lmao lol, that's cool xD

And I'd say that I'm kinda hated... but hopefully not the most hated, because I actually have friends here!!! (Believe it or not, but it's true... shit, for REAL!! :D)

And why do you hate Angacam fluffly? >_>

HATE is a strong word and one i have never used!

I said dissliked, i have never met any of you and probably never will this is a game and some people take it a bit more seriously then others. What we do here is in no way a reflection of who we are in the real world (I HOPE!) its a game and we all play our roles in it and its the people that forget that that will always go on my disslike list. along with those that think there cool and great because they can order people around and take credit for other peoples work.

I say this is ment to be a fun game not ya hole life and winding people up is part of the fun, or am I wrong?

DeletedUser

Well, muhammadrezay was very despised by any non-ARIA members, even some L2K members now hate him. Anyone around since1 4 5 3 hated him.. (he had 2.5 million points..in K25...but he got banned:icon_wink: )

Not sure who is the most disliked now... I just hate on the people 'round me.

DeletedUser

Oh, what you do here really reflects who you are, since you are usually yourself, which you aren't always in real life, really... but I'm kinda the same irl as in here... teeh heeh ;P

And hate, dislike, same thing.

And if you want to be successful on TW, I think you have to be somewhat serious in some way, but if you mean by letting the game affecting your real life a lot, then no, I'm not very serious.
But if you mean by commitment to people and tribes on here, and stuffs like that, I'm very serious xD

DeletedUser

Muhammadrezay seemed really cool tbh ;p
Yeah...
I think more people hated him than me...
I recall another calling him "asshole duke"...
And SO616 (a now leader of L2K) doesn't seem to like him now that many of his lies, betrayals, etc. are exposed...

Or maybe I'm still pissed because he threatened to rim me while we had a NAP for calling since1 4 5 3 a pointwhore on my profile...

I don't know why I typed that, Blue Dot says everything sarcastically :p

DeletedUser

He he he, asshole duke is cool lol, if I was duke, I'd take it as a compliment xD

And really, I was a little sarcastic, yeah... lol.. but he was cool because he was so bad, he was such a noob that it became cool :p

DeletedUser

thanks for the pic angacam, thats what i really like about you.. you pleases a person by giving him something he can benefit but after he falls in love with you, you just simply destroy him..
really a back stabber.

hmm angacam i hope you dont mind if i ask you this, do you do this in real life and to your girls? ewww.

DeletedUser

backstab.bmp

-?-

back stabbed VODKA during their war with Sadistic Pleasure.

Angacam please answer our curiousity.

WHO'S NEXT?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lmao, or not... how did he backstab you?

If an ally betray and ally, it's backstabbing, but... yeah, lol...

Explain to me how he stabbed you in the back please.

DeletedUser

Im gona have to say donna.jones. Shes crazy i hate her so much. If your in her tribe and she boots you she makes it so you cant be in anyone elses tribe. She told every tribe for 3 ks around my k not to invite me. If one day i get the chance to take her down for some dinner and desert i will! ILL take her down to chinatown for some soup and those realy good sugar buns they got at chinese resaurants. Those are so good! OMFG i can eat those forever.

DeletedUser

Is she causing you trouble? I mean, right now?

Because if so, we're gonna have to take a chat with her...