500 ways to say we agree

mattcurr

So I was thinking, often we come upon times when we want to agree with someone yet we must do so in an artful manner, so how can we go about this?

QFT? Agreed? no these are apparently too unintelligible to be considered sensible.

Thus I wish to come up with a list of 500 acceptable type phrases that will mean the before mentioned yet for some ungodly reason not be uninteligible, because we are adding "fluff"

Ex's

"My belief is that the aforementioned person speaks the truth."

"I would like to express my full approval of the quoted post."

"I must say that his post displays exactly the same sentiments that I was thinking."

"I could not have said it any better, I agree to the fullest with said quote."

"Were this post a golf hole that would be a whole in one, I whole heartedly agree."

..... ect....

qwertyu

So I was thinking, often we come upon times when we want to agree with someone yet we must do so in an artful manner, so how can we go about this?

QFT? Agreed? no these are apparently too unintelligible to be considered sensible.

Thus I wish to come up with a list of 500 acceptable type phrases that will mean the before mentioned yet for some ungodly reason not be uninteligible, because we are adding "fluff"

Ex's

"I must say that his post displays exactly the same sentiments that I was thinking."

"Were this post a golf hole that would be a whole in one, I whole heartedly agree."

..... ect....

:lol:

DeletedUser

How about:

Your opinion on that is a near reflection of my thoughts?
or something like it

DeletedUser

It would appear that without unduly tarnishing my honour I have no option but to regrettably agree to this damned foolish idea?

DeletedUser

I hate you, so I'm going to agree?
I love you, so I've agreed?
Yes! Let's do it!

DeletedUser

I concur?
I regretfully concur?
I nobly concur?
I gladly concur?
Conker?

DeletedUser

Ex's

..... ect....

They have has accumulated a worthwhile veiw that I have examined thuroughly, and I shale vehimently concur with said person on the bases of said belief because I also share said Idea on said premises. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

They have has accumulated a worthwhile veiw that I have examined thuroughly, and I shale vehimently concur with said person on the bases of said belief because I also share said Idea on said premises. :icon_cool:

But the premises have not been said coherently.

DeletedUser

"Stole my brain, bitch!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

• Something tells me I should trust you, but I think it's just your words.
  • I love you enough to agree with you when you're right.
  • I can't argue with that.
  • I want to have your babies.
  • That gets my vote.
  • Amen to that.
  • That's the way.
  • Right on, brother.
  • Gotcha.
  • True enough.
  • This is true.
  • Haha, it's true!