CCE declares war on DNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

True, but it was a fun war. All the P&P, CCE-ian crap, people fighting back and forth, CCE's early lead, people quitting because of "RL", ect ect. I caught myself reading through a bunch of this. I thought others would enjoy the reminincing.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Embarrassed to say that I think I'm the only ex-CCE DNY member. But I never lowered myself to post that "I am a..." tripe. >_>

DeletedUser

Sian11's account is still being played in DNY although the original owner has moved on.

DeletedUser

I had no idea. I can't even recall my targets from back then.

*blush*

You were not engaged to much in the CCE war. After DBD I had our team split between cleaning up DBD and going after Cila10. You only have a handful of K25 villages. By the time I did engage you the major players in CCE had quit so I moved some of you on to AC/DC.

DeletedUser

sounds kinda like risk...

and i forgot how many wars you fought within that short time period

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You know I actually thought that this war had started a few days ago and I missed something.

I put CCE in the tribe search and nothing came up. Then I decided to do CC

183 CCK 23.190 23.190 10 2.319 16 1.449
260 =CCI= 5.344 5.344 1 5.344 1 5.344

It was after that I looked at the date of the thread and thought "oh."

On a side note, it was amusing to see how stupid the leadership was in telling people to post "I am CCE-ian I will fight!" and how many stupid people did that. "Yeah I'm a CCE-ian and I'll tell everyone I'm active in the world so that DNY can rim me faster!"

DeletedUser

Almost everyone who posted in this thread is rimmed...can't find them on the player search :(

DeletedUser4951

CCE was like a house of cards, once one 'fell' (translate that as "realised that other tribes were too chicken to jump in with us and declare on DNY") the rest just capitulated.

Though from where I was it was FUSION's inclusion in the war that was the killing blow. Had they stayed out other tribes may have joined on CCE's side, the outcome may have been different, maybe not.

It was fun sitting cila10 :lol:

DeletedUser

CCE was like a house of cards, once one 'fell' (translate that as "realised that other tribes were too chicken to jump in with us and declare on DNY") the rest just capitulated.

Though from where I was it was FUSION's inclusion in the war that was the killing blow. Had they stayed out other tribes may have joined on CCE's side, the outcome may have been different, maybe not.

It was fun sitting cila10 :lol:

You were the one sitting Cila10 after he had quit? Damn, you did one heck of a job. We were going back and forth on one of his villages. It was a fun battle.

You are right, Fusion really came through for us and kept them at bay while we finished off DBD. Had they not helped us out the war would have been drug out a lot longer than it had. But once all the good players quit (Cila10, Kotsiras, and a couple others) CCE folded like a "house of cards".

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I had no idea. I can't even recall my targets from back then.

*blush*

I don't think I was ever targeted in any case, never got an incoming. Mainly due to me being a continent or two away from the action. I was "mass recruited" right before the war so to speak so my location and therefore relevance was rather limited. >.<

DeletedUser

I don't think I was ever targeted in any case, never got an incoming. Mainly due to me being a continent or two away from the action. I was "mass recruited" right before the war so to speak so my location and therefore relevance was rather limited. >.<

Nor do I ever remember you firing at us. Generally we target the most active ones, or the most mouthy. In this war Kotsiras and Cila10 got alot of our attention. There are still villages of Kotsiras that we catapulted to the ground that never got nobled.

DeletedUser

Nor do I ever remember you firing at us. Generally we target the most active ones, or the most mouthy. In this war Kotsiras and Cila10 got alot of our attention. There are still villages of Kotsiras that we catapulted to the ground that never got nobled.

crap, if i get in war with you guys i'd be no 1 target:icon_sad:

btw i can't remember my target either:icon_rolleyes:

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I was skiing then :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.