CCE declares war on DNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My target was Cila10 and I remember it vividly. There were weeks of frantic action trying to set up a cluster miles from my home base. Damn good fun.

DeletedUser

crap, if i get in war with you guys i'd be no 1 target:icon_sad:

hmmm, I would not say your "mouthy". You just never shut up! :lol:

btw i can't remember my target either:icon_rolleyes:

That is because you REFUSED to send nobles into K25 so we never gave you a target. Although you did nuke the piss out of Cila10, villages that I am now holding.

DeletedUser

On a side note, it was amusing to see how stupid the leadership was in telling people to post "I am CCE-ian I will fight!" and how many stupid people did that. "Yeah I'm a CCE-ian and I'll tell everyone I'm active in the world so that DNY can rim me faster!"

how about you shut the hell up and stop assuming stuff about people that you never knew.
seeming as nearly everyone in the tribe posted here, all it showed DNY was that we were active and were up for a fight. not like some of their earlier wars. instead of not saying anything and letting DNY get a bit cocky.

and trust me i would put money on the fact every single player in that tribe was better at this game than you ever could hope to be.

and you dont seem to be doing too well in this world yourself. ranked 1222 and in suko's family tribe. (no offense suko)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how about you shut the hell up and stop assuming people that you never knew.
Ouch. Nice left hook!

...trust me i would put money on the fact every single player in that tribe was better at this game than you ever could hope to be.
...and a right swing to follow...

and you dont seem to be doing too well in this world yourself. ranked 1222 and in suko's family tribe. (no offense suko)
...Ooowww, below the waist, that one was dirty. Still: KO in three rounds.:icon_wink:

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and trust me i would put money on the fact every single player in that tribe was better at this game than you ever could hope to be.

Defending your old tribe's honor is one thing, but honestly implying that all the players in CCE were good at TW was laughable. After the initial, somewhat solid resistance at the beginning, CCE got munched when DNY focused more on them. >_>

DeletedUser

hmmm, I would not say your "mouthy". You just never shut up! :lol:

That is because you REFUSED to send nobles into K25 so we never gave you a target. Although you did nuke the piss out of Cila10, villages that I am now holding.

lmao, i do shut up somtimes!:icon_rolleyes:

i never refused, you just didn't ask nice enough:lol:

DeletedUser4951

Defending your old tribe's honor is one thing, but honestly implying that all the players in CCE were good at TW was laughable. After the initial, somewhat solid resistance at the beginning, CCE got munched when DNY focused more on them. >_>

CCE got munched when FUSION and DNY focused more on them - never forget that fact, a bunch of noobs took on the number 1 tribe in the world and DNY either asked the help of FUSION, or it was offered - either way it was FUSION's broadside on the eastern front that ended CCE.

That's not to say that had FUSION kept out DNY would have lost - I don't believe that for a second, but it would have took more effort and time.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sure, sure. DNY AND FUSION. But that was besides my point. Anyway, who declares on the rank 1 tribe whilst knowing their biggest players are quitting? Did he want to quit, and bring his tribe down with him? XD

DeletedUser

Sure, sure. DNY AND FUSION. But that was besides my point. Anyway, who declares on the rank 1 tribe whilst knowing their biggest players are quitting? Did he want to quit, and bring his tribe down with him? XD

Yes, that was a real stupid move. One my team started firing at Cila10 all of the sudden he decided to quit and claimed he had planned on it all along. I called BS on that and still do, he went on to become a pretty big pointwhore in another world. Devlo also quit and then Kotsiras quit CCE became a mess.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe Kotsiras did it to save face for both himself and Cila. Devl00000 was like a zyspeaker, but worse. The declaration on DNY was "a big secret ;)".

DeletedUser4951

Your point was that it was DNY who focused on CCE - no one seems to remember FUSION bar me. I was just ensuring that those who deserve the credit got it:) I was quite happily munching through DADS ARMY till uniwon stopped me in my tracks.

I can't tell you why they did what they did - I was not privy to such stuff. But I'd agree, it was stupid.

DeletedUser

Your point was that it was DNY who focused on CCE - no one seems to remember FUSION bar me. I was just ensuring that those who deserve the credit got it:) I was quite happily munching through DADS ARMY till uniwon stopped me in my tracks.

I can't tell you why they did what they did - I was not privy to such stuff. But I'd agree, it was stupid.

I remember Fusions help quite well. They did an incredible job keeping you guys at bay while we finished up DBD. Otherwise you guys could have administered much greater damage and have gained even more confidence.

DeletedUser4951

I remember Fusions help quite well. They did an incredible job keeping you guys at bay while we finished up DBD. Otherwise you guys could have administered much greater damage and have gained even more confidence.

Indeed, and with that confidence could have come less quitters, jumpers and all round cowards and maybe, just maybe, another tribe or 2 with a backbone willing to play the game and declare on DNY - with that it may have snowballed....

Ahhh, tis a fantasy, eh? It didn't happen, FUSION smacked into CCE hard - and that was the event, I contend, and will to my dying day, that won DNY this world.

DeletedUser

Indeed, and with that confidence could have come less quitters, jumpers and all round cowards and maybe, just maybe, another tribe or 2 with a backbone willing to play the game and declare on DNY - with that it may have snowballed....

Well you guys would have been able to do a lot more damage into K35 as that team was backpedaling. All it would have done is extended the war out. CCE declaring on us took us by surprise as it came out of nowhere and we had no advance warning. The lead you guys took was by swallowing up the player that was primarily located in K25. Once you guys started attacking him he fell like a ton of bricks. He threw the account sit at us and never came back. I do not think CCE would have gotten far into K35.

Fusion bought us time and kept our damages to a minimum. We already had DBD by the neck before CCE even declared. Had Fusion not had helped out I might have had to change the direction of a few people on my team. Keep in mind, even after we finished up DBD I never did engage my entire team on CCE. I held about 1/2 of them back to swallow up K34 and build up a front to start going after AC/DC.

DeletedUser

meh. i reckon if all of those players in cce had been allowed to live as long as the guy i was addressing,, then they would be at a higher score and a higher skill level. therefore better at the game than him :)

DeletedUser

After seeing that world 12 is almost at the end I thought back at where TW all started for me.

CCE, and still proud of it!

Who still remembers it? I noticed some people that are still playing were in it or fought against it.

Like rednecks, bob dover, ray joakim, ....

Thanks all for giving me the experience, I'm now playing on the tribalwars.nl with a big account of myself! Need to say the level of playing on .nl is much lower that here....

Status
Not open for further replies.