The Order declares on HIRE

DeletedUser

Funny, I distinctly remember how many threats from HIRE i'd be wiped out in a week after I declared on them :\

DeletedUser

:eek: Did they now? How rude. Must be LordVincent's doings, I'll teach him to threaten people!

DeletedUser

If you're talking about an unprotected outpost I think I remember you took, then well done x_x

DeletedUser

hmmm maybe rat man might get too much cheese to handle soon enough

Good thing I love cheese.

you forgot to mention SPTS or SPTS2 in there amongst the things you dont respect. Yeah, one thing our leadership (SPAM) is better than your at is staying out of forum brawls and low repetitive derrogative arguments...

@djspark - hmm, it isnt HIRE thats been kicking their inactives

I never said anything about SPTS or SPTS2. But if you really want attention, here's an e-hug.

Dont worry we will :icon_wink:. Rats and vultures dont scare us. Maybe if you were real like O~SIN I would have more respect, but all you are is scum,dirt. Your time is ticking.

No, your time is ticking. It's not the Order that is surrounded by hostile tribes.

Actually I was talking about the dishonorable OrD eating inactives only.

And Shymano is active, so Ouch. Something wrong down there. :icon_eek:

Dishonourable? We are attacking each and every player on our border with HIRE in K36 (Bison Bison, platis, ANNTAR, dag, Pax, boyfeeling, ...). If every single one of those players is inactive, that's your problem, not ours.

celticprincess

Good thing I love cheese.

I never said anything about SPTS or SPTS2. But if you really want attention, here's an e-hug.

No, your time is ticking. It's not the Order that is surrounded by hostile tribes.

Dishonourable? We are attacking each and every player on our border with HIRE in K36 (Bison Bison, platis, ANNTAR, dag, Pax, boyfeeling, ...). If every single one of those players is inactive, that's your problem, not ours.

why did morvous leave the order ?

DeletedUser

For crying out loud; you put Pax, ruub2000 and Squarehard in another tribe because they're under attack and that way you can noble them from another tribe because it makes the stats look better. Yet the second we kick a player you're both hopping on it like 2 drug addicts quickly sniffing a last line before they go to rehab.

Cazac said:
on 29.10. at 23:44
Had he said "dude take care of it until sunday i have a baby on the way or i have to give head to my girlfriend i lost a bet" i would have understood. He just left and dumped his account on us and honestly i am tired of dealing with people who only use the order for shelter. He had 3 weeks to prepare for this war and only halfway through attacks figured out he needed support.

Same as corinski, she didn't do jack shit either.

Moroveus left me sitter for a week now without saying a word...

DeletedUser

New Tactics ?

New Tactics ?

Over the past week, ~Or.D~ has observed some new tactics being employed by HIRE in the war. These have certainly taken everyone by surprise, as they demonstrate some deep lateral and innovative thinking being employed by HIRE members. Here we present an in-depth analysis of these revolutionary attack patterns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIRE Patented Mounted Archers Attack

http://en6.tribalwars.net/public_report/e012d076859d97e20545730566070f55

Analysis of the ~Or.D~ tactical unit.

Hmmm...interesting... Or maybe we've got the whole of TW backwards! Maybe the winner is the one with the least points, even going into minuses! We'd better get ourselves in gear, HIRE is WAAY further on its way to that than us.

Someone told him to send Mounted Archers ... so he sent Archers and Light Cav, and hoped they'd work it out along the way ...

maybe he was drunk, and partially blinded by his own stupidity?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Attack Pattern "HIRE Kobayashi Maru"

http://en6.tribalwars.net/public_report/b01b32df33e2682db09c9545db7aee5f

Analysis of the ~Or.D~ tactical unit.

1000 scouts, faster moving than LCs, so they can carry 1000 of the archers and reach there early. (HIRE patented Mounted Archer technology, as used in the previous raid, upgraded after some R & D).

The remaining 9685 archers will arrive later, and shoot a barrage of arrows into the walls, forming step ladders for the 1500 spears and 1500 swords to climb up.

If for whatever reason, the spears and swords are too fat, heavy or lazy (these are HIRE troops after all), and break the stepladders, there are 766 RAMS to knock down the front door (and probably the back door, and any side doors also).

Thus leaving the village completely clear for the 1 Noble to stroll in and take up residence.

And the piece-de-la-resistance, as the attacking village is completely clear of troops, there's plenty of time for King Rich to intribe-noble it without having to worry about losing any of his precious troops.

Obvious when you think about it ...

SUMMARY

So there we have it ... HIRE's best minds employing some lateral thinking when it comes to winning the war. Of course, winners usually GAIN villages and troops rather than losing them, but HIRE won't let a little detail like that bother them.

Never since the Judean People's Front Crack Suicide Squad have we seen such radical behaviour.

Look out! The Judean People's Front! The Judean People's Front!...
Ve are the Judean People's Front. Crack suicide squad.
Suicide squad! Attack! [drum roll]
Uh! Ugh. Aggh...
That showed 'em, huh? Oooh. [whump]
You silly sods.

We eagerly wait for HIRE's next "attack".

Please note that the views expressed here do not necessarily represent the opinions of the entire tribe. (Well it was kind of difficult to ask their opinion, as they were all rolling on the floor in fits of laughter ... oxygen masks were made available for those who needed it).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea, thinking we are actually at war with such a tribe :icon_rolleyes:

and guys, id love some counterattacks on my villages, im getting bored waiting for my nukes to rebuild :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Aheh, I recently just sent attacks like that against players. However when I sent the attacks everyone naturally assumed I was converting defence to offence villages.... They know me too well :icon_cool: