O~SIN Declares War on HIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

How do you think SPAM got into K99? We certainly didn't just appear there, 500 hours trains and nukes, ahh yes, Oh so easy :/

really????

because i seem to remember all your vills in k99 being gifted

must have been real hard to take them:icon_rolleyes:

2staavs started in k99 and he never would have joined you guys if me and andre hadnt quit+hes kinda inactive nowadays anyways

trinidad started in the area too and i seem to remember hearing how he helped get mhaber and devan get set up there so again must have been so hard to take them

trinidad and mhaber quite honestly are terrible players and were on mine and andres hitlist over there and would have been one of our next targets if wed stuck around so would most likely not be here/have a lot less vills there nowadays

devans probably better than trinidad and mhaber but was also on mine and andres hitlist

DeletedUser

One cease-fire would be perfect............:)

My best to all..........

DeletedUser

really????

because i seem to remember all your vills in k99 being gifted

must have been real hard to take them:icon_rolleyes:

2staavs started in k99 and he never would have joined you guys if me and andre hadnt quit+hes kinda inactive nowadays anyways

trinidad started in the area too and i seem to remember hearing how he helped get mhaber and devan get set up there so again must have been so hard to take them

trinidad and mhaber quite honestly are terrible players and were on mine and andres hitlist over there and would have been one of our next targets if wed stuck around so would most likely not be here/have a lot less vills there nowadays

devans probably better than trinidad and mhaber but was also on mine and andres hitlist

Cause we all know you did Sooo good on removing Red Wulf....
He's number 1 in K99 now? If he is so terrible (which I don't deny) how is it you couldn't remove him with your combined might?

Maybe you should have done something worth mentioning before you can call other players terrible.

DeletedUser

Ricky his entire time up there took a lot of villages up there vs Neuwar and Sin and was often under attack. I think he accomplished much

DeletedUser

Down there**

But he's said himself, they're all terrible. So, how is taking villages from them a real accomplishment? Im pointing out the player who he said he would remove from this world is still kicking and took over as K99's number 1 player.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cause we all know you did Sooo good on removing Red Wulf....
He's number 1 in K99 now? If he is so terrible (which I don't deny) how is it you couldn't remove him with your combined might?

Maybe you should have done something worth mentioning before you can call other players terrible.

if red wulf hadnt had so much support he wouldnt still be here,i did attack him a bit and killed a LOT of troops(probably a couple million of my 6.6m oda was from him maybe more) but he kept getting support and i didnt really have nobles then(had a lot of spare nukes i wasnt using then though) so it was an exercise in futility

he would have died off eventually if id stuck around though after i took care of some of that support he had

as far as him being #1 atm even after getting fat off my abandoneds he STILL has like 400k less points than i had when in k99 i quit(and way less than andre too) even after getting fat off my abandoneds

i was sitting drepogi which was smaller than him and right next to him(was using like 90% drepogis own troops to fight him,had minimal support from andre in some frontline vills in the event of a sneak-attack while i was sleeping)

he and occasionally others attacked that account close range off and on for literally MONTHS and accomplished nothing(he didnt take a single vill while i was controlling the account)

he also occasionally sent attacks at my account/others occasionally sent attacks at my account

which failed even more miserably than the attacks on drepogi(and if anything were planned out even worse)

his attacks were poorly planned,poorly executed and he just all around sucked(plus had some funny nukes i laughed so much opening some of those reports he was so terrible) so it was beyond easy to fend him off that long just shuffling drepogis own troops around even though he was bigger and RIGHT NEXT TO HIM

as for what i accomplished in my time playing w6

i dominated over half a continent with a couple friends,basicly tribeless the entire time despite being surrounded in every direction,with designs on the rest of it(no matter how much the players around me sucked)

i had 6.6m oda rapidly increasing and was almost top100 in it,soon to be top20 from my position on the rim with a max points of like 2.3m(and most of my oda came from attacking actual players)

i took i think 25 vills off a~sin and exposed how terrible many of their players near me were/are(and again would have taken many more if i hadnt quit)

etc,etc the list goes on

also just a sidenote about trinidad and mhaber andre had a go at attacking them right before he deleted and with attacks he put very little effort behind since he just didnt care anymore as he was quitting(he didnt even try and time them for example)

he managed to easily take 10 or so vills with those half-assed attacks:

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Nu Barb A (946|975) K99 9,906 trinidad1971 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SCR] 11th October 2008 - 01:43:08
Drepogi37 (950|966) K99 11,874 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 22:02:08
Drepogi37 (950|966) K99 11,874 mhaber9499 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 22:02:06
future home of olly 40 (950|965) K99 7,649 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 21:55:52
future home of olly 40 (950|965) K99 7,649 mhaber9499 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 21:55:50
Nu RICKY! RICKY! RICKY! (950|964) K99 11,296 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 20:27:40
Nu RICKY! RICKY! RICKY! (950|964) K99 11,296 mhaber9499 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 20:27:38
K99 CORSICANA TX (944|968) K99 10,105 trinidad1971 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 19:37:51
K99 BOWIE TX (944|969) K99 10,239 trinidad1971 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 11:36:27
Nu Barb C (946|966) K99 7,911 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 10:04:21
Nu Barb C (946|966) K99 7,911 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 10:04:14
Nu Barb C (946|966) K99 7,911 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 09:55:31
Nu Barb C (946|966) K99 7,911 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 09:55:28
Nu Barb C (946|966) K99 7,911 mhaber9499 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 09:55:24
P-17 (941|963) K99 6,259 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 08:01:13
P-17 (941|963) K99 6,259 mhaber9499 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 08:01:07
K99 SAN MARCOS TX (944|966) K99 10,469 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 07:40:38
K99 SAN MARCOS TX (944|966) K99 10,469 trinidad1971 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 07:40:37
P-19 (944|960) K99 6,402 mhaber9499 [SPAM] AndretheGreat [SPRAM] 09th October 2008 - 07:32:48

conversely hanibal:

what have YOU done????

All of them? Check again :icon_rolleyes:

How many operations against Red Wulf failed again Ricky?

yes all of them

ALL your vills you took in k99 before me and andre quit were gifted

and even the 3 you took afterwords:

BORED K99 North-Central (970|910) K99 9,969 AndretheGreat [SPRAM] dominyk92 [SPRAM] 08th October 2008 - 20:57:24

BORED K99 North-Central (970|911) K99 9,713 AndretheGreat [SCR] dominyk92 [SPRAM] 12th October 2008 - 23:17:44

those were gifted while you had someone sitting andre before he decided to just delete instead of giving someone his account and/or taken after he deleted dont remember

BORED K99 South (943|971) K99 9,405 Abandoned dominyk92 [SPAM] 28th October 2008 - 13:17:57

one of andres abandoneds^

as for "failed ops against red wulf"

well really none but if you want to get tecnical one

we had an op on him planned but i was gone at the launch time due to a family emergency(and was gone for 2 weeks actually) so without me here the op didnt go as well as it would have(although a lot of his vills were cleared,not sure why drepogi didnt follow up on it but meh,so it wasnt really even a failure)

the other couple times i attacked were just random nukings because i had spare nukes then but no nobles available so i just used my off on red wulf rather than let it sit

the intention wasnt to take vills but to kill a bunch of his troops with my offense that would have been otherwise just sitting doing nothing while i had no nobles and those attacks were actually quite successful with me killing pretty much all of red wulfs own def troops the couple times i did it

he was rather stupid about it and if i randomly nuked like 30 vills he tried to split his def like 30 ways and it just got slaughtered

as said though he had a lot of support later on which is why i never did end up trying to take vills off him because it would have been pointless and would have been a much better idea to go for those supporting him instead

Down there**

But he's said himself, they're all terrible. So, how is taking villages from them a real accomplishment? Im pointing out the player who he said he would remove from this world is still kicking and took over as K99's number 1 player.

just because they are terrible doesnt mean what i did surrounded as i was while basicly tribeless with only the help of a couple friends wasnt an accomplishment,
and see my response to your first post for that k99 #1 comment

also just a question

would you please point to where i said i would remove red wulf from this world????

i mean the way your phrasing it your acting like i was constantly boasting to everyone that i was gonna rim him which really wasnt the case at all

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've done enough in this world to be happy with my current position. But I'm not the one constantly passing judgment on all other players that I come in contact with, now am I?

And I just remember seeing forum posts saying that Red Wulf would be killed off of this world. Not really that caring to search through old SPAM threads to look for it.

DeletedUser

And where do you think I sent the nukes from to clear that village? My K99 nukes had already been used, Where else was I going to send them from? Oh yeah, K17, as well as keeping the village stacked while the attacks were making there way to K99.

You may have done Red Wulf damage, but did you actually dent him? Doesn't look like it, and now he is laughing his 90% cotton socks off down in K99 as he eats up your barbs. Ultimately, As Red Wulf is still around, and your not, That makes him the winner by default eh?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've done enough in this world to be happy with my current position. But I'm not the one constantly passing judgment on all other players that I come in contact with, now am I?

And I just remember seeing forum posts saying that Red Wulf would be killed off of this world. Not really that caring to search through old SPAM threads to look for it.

way to ignore most of my post

cool mind naming one thing????

oh so your in spam are you????

well theres a difference between posting something on the world forums as you implied and posting something in a thread with reports on tons of attacks in a tribes forums(which is where it would be if i did post anything)

again though i dont think i even did post anything there so as far as im concerned until you prove otherwise it didnt happen

its not my fault so many people in this forum make stupid posts that i feel the need to comment on

dom was basicly bragging about spams presence in k99 like its some big accomplishment and they did something major to get there

due to my knowledge of k99 i felt the need to comment that his post was bullshit

i suggest you follow your own advice and not flame anyone until youve done anything worth mentioning

ive named several things ive done

name just one thing youve done

DeletedUser

He's pissed me off and had me paranoid defending all weekend.

1. Killed my sleep for a weekend..

(jokes jokes)..

DeletedUser

Apart from argue with everyone in SPAM ricky, what else did you do?

I didn't work my @ss off to keep you there, Just so you can slate the leadership.

You were out of a decent tribe for so long that you became a sociopath, Congrats..

DeletedUser

I showed complete and total loyalty to 1 tribe, even as it was getting gang banged, and I went down with the ship. Showing loyalty to one tribe is something that you dont appear to know anything about.

I was in w00t s when half the world was throwing declarations at them. Then I had many members of *F-F* fighting me when I had minimal support. I turned down a baron spot in the tribe to protect my friends and to not be a tribe hopper in time of a war.

Check my original ODT
I was barely a million points and had 1 mil ODA, and 6 mil ODD. And that was way back in the early stages of this world.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And where do you think I sent the nukes from to clear that village? My K99 nukes had already been used, Where else was I going to send them from? Oh yeah, K17, as well as keeping the village stacked while the attacks were making there way to K99.

You may have done Red Wulf damage, but did you actually dent him? Doesn't look like it, and now he is laughing his 90% cotton socks off down in K99 as he eats up your barbs. Ultimately, As Red Wulf is still around, and your not, That makes him the winner by default eh?

are you seriously trying to say that taking an abandoned that wasnt even stacked and was most likely nearly empty(a lot of his vills were because he had almost all of his def in one village that had a lot of incomings) is an accomplishment????

seriously give it a rest your original post was in response to a flame that spam cant attack long-range and was implying that spam accomplished something and actually long-range nobled someone in getting its presence that it now has in k99

which is very far from the case

ill ask again are you seriously trying to say that NUKING AN ABANDONED

counts as "attacking long-range"????

i guess maybe literally it might but in reality thats not what they were talking about at all when they said spam "cant attack long-range"

as for red wulf.... go reread my post

Apart from argue with everyone in SPAM ricky, what else did you do?

I didn't work my @ss off to keep you there, Just so you can slate the leadership.

You were out of a decent tribe for so long that you became a sociopath, Congrats..

well for one thing where did i ever say i did anything tribal in spam(bored)????

obviously i was too far from you guys to really feel at home in the tribe but even so bored never even struck me as a good tribe

the forums were a bit of fun but it never was(and as spams poor performance in the war they are in now shows still isnt) a very serious tribe,most of the posts in the hidden forums were just constant bickering

in the end you know why i left so i wont bother posting it here

sociopath huh???? nice personal insult although id hardly call spam a decent tribe anyways

i have been in a decent tribe on w20 for quite a while though

I showed complete and total loyalty to 1 tribe, even as it was getting gang banged, and I went down with the ship. Showing loyalty to one tribe is something that you dont appear to know anything about.

I was in w00t s when half the world was throwing declarations at them. Then I had many members of *F-F* fighting me when I had minimal support. I turned down a baron spot in the tribe to protect my friends and to not be a tribe hopper in time of a war.

Check my original ODT
I was barely a million points and had 1 mil ODA, and 6 mil ODD. And that was way back in the early stages of this world.

alright fine was that so hard????

one thing in that i feel the need to comment on though:

w6 i never did find a tribe i cared about all that much,i hated them all in one way or another(except maybe 666 but ill never know because i wasnt in that tribe all that long before i ended up deleting my account)

as for me "knowing nothing about showing loyalty to one tribe" though

w20 look me up,same tribe since the start of the world(banned was a premade,then we ended up reforming as care with the main core of players because we had a lot of inactives and a bad rep and needed a fresh start or we would have fallen apart,then we merged with hulk which has worked out very well so far as you could see if you checked the w20 rankings)

throughout the whole time ive been with the same core group of people and ever since the start of the world ive been playing the world for the tribe and would quit if it fell apart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

are you seriously trying to say that taking an abandoned that wasnt even stacked and was most likely nearly empty(a lot of his vills were because he had almost all of his def in one village that had a lot of incomings) is an accomplishment????

counts as "attacking long-range"????

Strangely enough, Attacking a village, Which had the normal level of troops in it, From 400 hours away, While keeping it stacked till my clearings arrived, Yes, Does count as a long ranger attack :icon_rolleyes:

obviously i was too far from you guys to really feel at home in the tribe but even so bored never even struck me as a good tribe

And you would know a good tribe how? Any good tribe with over 10 members in it, You ended up leaving? What does that really say eh?

sociopath huh???? nice personal insult

What else do you call someone who won't interact with anymore than 10 people at once? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well you've got me on that part :p
I was just going off of your w6 stats

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Strangely enough, Attacking a village, Which had the normal level of troops in it, From 400 hours away, While keeping it stacked till my clearings arrived, Yes, Does count as a long ranger attack :icon_rolleyes:

And you would know a good tribe how? Any good tribe with over 10 members in it, You ended up leaving? What does that really say eh?

What else do you call someone who won't interact with anymore than 10 people at once? :icon_confused:

it was an abandoned....

it wasnt even a players village

attacking an abandoned with nukes from long-range doesnt count as a long-range attack in anything but the absolute most literal sense of the term

last i checked hulk has more than 10 members....

DeletedUser

Hulk has what 40 members? 36 of which were active from what I was last told.

Besides which, I was talking about world 6.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hulk has what 40 members? 36 of which were active from what I was last told.

Besides which, I was talking about world 6.

49 actually,45+ of which are active

which is considerably more than 10....

you werent talking about w6 you were calling me "sociopath because ive never stayed in a tribe with more than 10 members"

not only can that be considered a real-life insult and thus more of a general statement than one applying to any specific world but you didnt even say you were talking about a specific world either....

Status
Not open for further replies.