Dominance Map

DeletedUser44390

come on. Man up and give us one more map before you hit the rim.

DeletedUser

now thats not very posative is it?
oh, and you forgot the magic word :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i wonder if there will be any updates on the map since it's around 1 month from the last update. and there have been so many tribe changes within this 1 month period.

authentic rebel

I'm not sure there will be any updates as Odoakar said that once his war in this world ends then he will delete his account and there will be no more maps.

Its a shame as they are really awesome maps

i hope he can at least do one more, as players have said the world has changed so much in the last month

DeletedUser

I need a new map!!! lol, Please Odoakar!
I will send you support so you wont lose the war! lol

DeletedUser

I am not very good at making maps. Scripts and programs are my area..

But if your wanting maps...I guess I could give it ago if you guys want me to...

Ceemorr

I am not very good at making maps. Scripts and programs are my area..

But if your wanting maps...I guess I could give it ago if you guys want me to...

If you could make a map that shows that Barn are dominant I for one would welcome it.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I see my website listed here, hah. By the way if you don't want to compile the code and run it on a server, I do have a 2nd option. If someone volunteers to update families for this world and advertise the maps in the forums here, then I can give them an account and set up the maps for this world. All the person needs to do is add family tribes and the maps automatically update every day. No programming knowledge is necessary. The only skill needed is enthusiasm for updating families and good spelling :)

If you are interested then msg me personally and don't post here or I may never read it, since I don't come here often.

DeletedUser

I see my website listed here, hah. By the way if you don't want to compile the code and run it on a server, I do have a 2nd option. If someone volunteers to update families for this world and advertise the maps in the forums here, then I can give them an account and set up the maps for this world. All the person needs to do is add family tribes and the maps automatically update every day. No programming knowledge is necessary. The only skill needed is enthusiasm for updating families and good spelling :)

If you are interested then msg me personally and don't post here or I may never read it, since I don't come here often.

Mailed ya.

I'll give the map thing ago. I'll put scripts on-hold. :lol:

DeletedUser

I will be able to do It I am active everyday and a have a good knowledge of W14 doings.

DeletedUser

I gave an account to Pirate, just wait for him to set up a new thread with the maps.

DeletedUser

I was asked to make a world 14 map so here it is :

I do not play world 14 and only have the information i received from Calarasi so if their are some issues or bugs with the map feel free to contact me then i fix it :icon_idea:

World14.jpg