World 12 - A Modern History

DeletedUser

how lucky am i?

Im in a tribe with Spoona and Nickers in w 27.

this isnt spam its relating to the nickers one man war part!

DeletedUser

If you want, I could help with this history to fill in some blind spots on the rise and fall of -R-. Starting with the history of K43/42/52 GAM, ESQ, -R- and FEMA, followed by the merger, the war with FEMA and later DNY.

I stopped playing w12 though, so if you want some facts, just mail me here! :)

Darkknight758

I quit right before Fusion declared war on both man that really upsets me but furthermore this is a great summary of the war great detail and you have my respect in doing so.

sadahzinia

excellent therin!Including mutant axeman legend was brilliant:)

DeletedUser

Some comment on the Emergence of RIMJOB.

Funny to read how Athalie (misspelled) got sick of me. The 2 of us had just about the most honest heartfeld conversations, I have had in this game. At the time, I know she was sick, but can I really be held accountable for RL sickness? (no need for easy remarks, seriously)

That RIMJOB members were not more spread out on the map, is not really Oots. fault, eventhough the writing suggests that. Bob Dover was their biggest and closest thread at the time, simple as that. As they did not claim wartargets themselves, they were assigned to Bob. That is how a tribe works.. Sadly so, several of them were already impressed by a few SUKO incomings.. ;-)

If they would not have walked out on the war, I don't think that most of them would have been in Oots. much longer anyway, even in the middle of a war.

DeletedUser

I guess faaaaark filled you in about my history as i refused your interview at the time, very good reading though :icon_cool:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess faaaaark filled you in about my history as i refused your interview at the time, very good reading though :icon_cool:

If anything in there about you is wrong - well your problem for not giving the interview :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If anything in there about you is wrong - well your problem for not giving the interview :icon_wink:

yeah your right of course but there is a few things that could do with a mention, but oh well :icon_confused:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah your right of course but there is a few things that could do with a mention, but oh well :icon_confused:

Well if you mail me your skype, or want to have a chat in PMs I can edit in anything you feel needs to be added or changed.

DeletedUser

Wow i never played w12 nor do i know anything about it.......but WOW!!
Extraordinary thread i simply have to say.