SCIOVA,SCIR0N,SCIR0S,SCIRSA,-=SP=-,SCIRNA,SCIFAM
V V V,V V V2,V V V+
PKs,DFB
HOPLOX,HOPLON
BNL-ET,BNL

Last edited by a moderator:

tpwch

Hello.

Nice idea with the map that points out noblings. I've been planning on doing something similar on my maps.

However I feel it necessary to point out that these images breaks the forum rules about image sizes. They usually make an exception for maps, but the maps are usually 1000 pixels wide, these are 1300 pixels wide, which means that lots of people have to scroll sideways to see it all, which is very annoying. Not everyone have modern high-resolution monitors. Maybe you could put the explanations at the top or the bottom instead of on the side?

Another thing, There is no such thing as a "PKs Family". PKs, DFB and DL (which you forgot to include) have a close alliance with each other, but its not a family, as the tribes are run totally independent of each other, without any global leadership. Calling it the "PKs Family" indicates that PKs is in control of the other tribes, which it is not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this looks amazing!
thanks.

by the way...
tpwch is right abaut the size.

DeletedUser

nice maps, they are helpful, and well coloured.
and i don't really mind scrolling over too much.

but this world already has map makers...

DeletedUser

Is DL part of the LFKD alliance? It doesnt say they are on its profile.

DeletedUser

Good job, thanks!

Interesting, it is nice to see one of our guys who were down to one village being #1 on the continent. I supported his last village and helped him with 2 more and here we go a year later

DeletedUser

Nice, the size looks wonderful, good colors etc.

Keep it up!

lucky charms

Just posting to keep this topic in the first page, maybe a mod could make it a sticky.

darkraven9

I would like that, I check these maps daily.

Dont worry Gammlen I love yours too

DeletedUser

to the 4 posters above ...

i isn't forbitten to mail a mod, and ask to sticky it, they don't bite (or i was lucky:p)