There are SimCity players...

DeletedUser

Number of players: 592
Total villages: 605 (1.02 per player)

The following values were calculated today at 23:00
Messages sent: 3.310 (5.6 per player)
Total points: 49.688 (84 per player, 82 per village)
Total resources: 100.305 113.867 135.046
Total population: 37.733
Total troops:
573 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 143 0

Average troops per player:
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Average troops per village:

Im sure that some people already have like 20-30 then it would leave that most of people dont even have troops...

Interesting dont think?

DeletedUser

very soon, they will :p

expect a few dozen thread titled "Help, I'm being attacked by <insert bad guy name here>" within few hours :)

I really hope so, it will be fun... Its sad that i cant enter :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I don't think there is going to be alot of farming especially since there are only about 600 villages in the world. By the end the month is up there is probably only going to be about 10 players left.

DeletedUser

Where do you find that troop count thing...I found it once a long time ago and then completely couldn't find it anymore. Man I feel dumb for asking :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I don't think there is going to be alot of farming especially since there are only about 600 villages in the world. By the end the month is up there is probably only going to be about 10 players left.

People will get rimmed but this will not stop them from continuing to play, surely. Some will hold grudges and return for revenge, some will come back to help thier friends do better, etc, etc. At the end of the month i doubt the speed server will of lost many more than 100 players.

DeletedUser

I'd like to scratch this comment by the way as it definately isn't true.

DeletedUser

I think just adding on "10 players left that haven't been rimmed" makes it a whole lot more true