TU - Empire

DeletedUser

I never called you anything. However, it is easy to invite players the first day of a world. No skill involved in just inviting everybody. I refused the invites from TU family tribes (even when they werent a family), and so did most (if not all) the other experienced players who had an idea.

I know its easy, but you have to know how you should invite them :p

DeletedUser

Once again, the only possible reply to that stunning piece of politics from TU's leader is:

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

DeletedUser8472

hello

My goal is to deny the capabilities of Patrik by taking away the last thing he had, his ability to be the last poster in a thread. You've met you're match Patrik, give up!

DeletedUser

Like yourselfs who sends fake attacks and brags about them being hugh attacks of :axemen:

-DMT

Yup, and don't pretend you SHIT yourself :) You have no offense, this is what troops he has:

Defender: danmaketribes
Village: LOPW admin centre (507|479) K45

Quantity: 291 261 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Your a turtle

Mozz06

I am under the impression that 1 of my farms (made today) thinks that myself and another player in EV co-ordinated attacks on them to wipe out the defense and take all resources from them.

Ridiculous! As if members of EV are that organised. :lol:

DeletedUser

I am under the impression that 1 of my farms (made today) thinks that myself and another player in EV co-ordinated attacks on them to wipe out the defense and take all resources from them.

Ridiculous! As if members of EV are that organised. :lol:

Thats guy asked me for help even though i'm not in his tribe :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Haul: 2.542 2.514 1.584 6640/xxxxxx

Another haul from TU territory

DeletedUser

Resources scouted: 62.104 62.104 62.104

Yes, this is TU without any defences.