The Broken North

tribalwarsfury78

Discussed...you guys seem to be discussing many things. Id go into my skype and show you how much peace proposals we get from your tribe as recent as of last week.. but I won't bother. You would agree to peace with us and the
3rd thing you proposed in order for peace is that we let you kill baumir!! to which we promplty said no, I bet that stung. And this is why this is starting? (anybody who wants proof of this can IGM me). Why would you want peace with "sub-standard warring" material??

"sub-standard" warring material is hardly a word Id use to describe us anyway.Did you not have to draft in another tribe to save you after all. But not that the other tribe paved your way to power you have the cheek to call a tribe that could have crushed you sub-standard, that's not very respectfull but yet respect is what ORC craves so much, irony eh. The same irony you claim saw euthenesia getting euthenised yet here we are still, not dead yet. Seems GUNS/ORC lack the killer blow..or finesse! needed to take us out. So baumir is the chosen substitute.

This is not a rant by the way. Its just my last post was full of praise for you as I hailed your apparent victory(thanks for all the sentiments from everyone btw, going start of January) . But seeing as you cant be gracious in victory I see no reason to be gracious in "defeat". To rule us out a proper tribe shows how cocky you've become mr.Rezelion. You forgot your own roots in TW terms =) unlike the other dukes of ORC who seem much more rational.

Thank you owainn, for giving me proper material for my opening discusion.

Anyway, lets begin.

The Northern Hemisphere of w16 has seen the largest and most blood spilling war in its history. The Plight Conflict.

With the tribes, Shhh., MLTPP, GUNs and ORC, facing the once military super power known as Plight (and now that crazy fanatic baumir :icon_eek: )

Hundreds of thousands of troops have been obliterated by opposing sides, but slowly and gradually, the tide has shifted against Plight, and they have lost territory little by little.
Tribes have fallen, and some tribes have risen. Regional powers like *MK*, and RIT are now becoming the most dominant powers in former Plight territory. As thier empire crumbles.

But, as the world looks upon in both intrigue and disgust, it becomes more and more fascinating to see the "sub-standard" war machine known as Plight refuse to be kicked down.

With only (currently) 28 members, Plight still controls a large portion of the North East. And the members of Plight still continue to fight on, refusing to be brought down. The recent appointment of mikebro as a leading official of Plight is evidence of this.
And not to mention the increasing amount of growing clusters on the front from Plight's "rear" members, such as seagryfn, spyker92, and o no man.

As in the quote at the top of my post, owainn stated that niether ORC or GUNs has the resolve / skill necessary to give the final blow to Plight. And frankly, I have to agree with her.

Over the past month, ORC / GUNs operations on Plight can be summed up in 1 word, pathetic.

Side 1: !NI

Side 2: ORC GUNs MLTPP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 343
Side 2: 1,143
Difference: 800

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 48
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,109,196
Side 2: 8,732,392
Difference: 5,623,196

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 282,002
Side 2: 452,195
Difference: 170,193

image.php

Most of the ORC / GUNs captures were in k27, we're Plight has little defense, or on the inactives border k35/k36. Which have now been 80% nobled internally by Plight or baumir.

Anyway, do to ORC and GUNs relative lack of success on delivering the "final blow" to Plight, Plight has now, once again, stabilized it's internal deficiancies, and has begunn peliminary operations for a counter-assault at the begining of the new year (If not sooner, but I doubt that, due to the breaks)

My last point is GUNs continues to have troubles maintaining civil order, communications with thier protectorate tribe, MLTPP is next to nil. And bartez has recently quit GUNs and joined ORC.
Trouble in paradise much?

Well I'm going to wrap this up;
Will the new year see a reguvinated state of Euthansia? Will GUNs fall before a new offensive? Or can GUNs / ORC finally give that long awaited, killing, blow?

You decide, I'm just here for the pnp.

DeletedUser

Great writeup!

However, you failed to mention RIT whatsoever. Us on the bottom of the world get little info about you folks up there. Can you shed light on RIT situation?

jakeeboy

Good PnP Tribalwarsfury
I knew i could count on you!!!
I think GUNs and ORC have run out of steam and are maybe rebuilding for the so called finale blow, but it has opened a window of opportunity for plight. If they rebuilt faster than ORC and GUNs they could prolong this war a month or so

Drunkpartyboy

could prolong this war a month or so

You sound like you are say GUNs and ORC will take them out and deliver the finally blow.

They have run out of steam and with plight rebuilding and having time to solve there problems. Plight will survive and if they don't quit they will be fine.

Last edited:

DeletedUser911

Precisely why I didn't higher and expert to sniff you out, (~cough~, B****E): I'm much too enthusiastic about your posts. It is true that your first few didn't see to look upon Plight very kindly, but you intended to be impartial with your PnP right? My assessment was made quite quickly that you would see both ends of the spectrum soon enough.

At any rate, you pose a few interesting questions; but I thought Plight was dead? All that is left is some remnants of them split into sections right? NI and RIT.. It does surprise me that no one talks about old Drunken fool up north; I guess people are keeping speculations quite considering the ambiguous situation.

Good post all in all B..err TribalFury.

jakeeboy

You sound like you are say GUNs and ORC will take them out and deliver the finally blow.

They have run out of steam and with plight rebuilding and having time to solve there problems. Plight will survive and if they don't quit they will be fine.

You can already see by the stats plight is starting to turn things around.
Its the odds...
Plight are incredibly talented, and it was arrogance and pride that start the downward spiral,
but i beleive that they have put there foot on the brake and turned it a round a started on their way up.
You only wonder will GUNs/ORC punch all the way to the ground or will Plight wack em under the chin and start they faight all over again
and maybe even if they start this before Abumir is kicked out of the continent they will be in with a chance

DeletedUser911

Its the odds...
Plight are incredibly talented, and it was arrogance and pride that start the downward spiral,
but i beleive that they have put there foot on the brake and turned it a round a started on their way up.
You only wonder will GUNs/ORC punch all the way to the ground or will Plight wack em under the chin and start they faight all over again
and maybe even if they start this before Abumir is kicked out of the continent they will be in with a chance

Arrogance, pride and an extreme lack of time necessary to handle diplomatic things efficiently both internally and externally. Plight could have done exactly what they intended to--albeit with all more success--if a leadership figure with more time than myself was around to handle things.

Things that could have been avoided or altered slightly:

-SacredFool..

-Communication with NI

-Opposition against the merge that created GUNs

-Better communication with tribes in general. and better internal com

jakeeboy

You guys should have been more diplomatic towards guns not threatening

The HGster

Its the odds...

Exactly...but now ORC are the arrogant ones

tribalwarsfury78

Great writeup!

However, you failed to mention RIT whatsoever. Us on the bottom of the world get little info about you folks up there. Can you shed light on RIT situation?
Unfortunately, I know little as well, but I'll keep my ears open to see if I can find anything out.
The only thing I do know, is that neither RIT nor Plight are at odds with each other. An unspoken NAP comes to mind.

Precisely why I didn't higher and expert to sniff you out, (~cough~, B****E): I'm much too enthusiastic about your posts. It is true that your first few didn't see to look upon Plight very kindly, but you intended to be impartial with your PnP right? My assessment was made quite quickly that you would see both ends of the spectrum soon enough.

At any rate, you pose a few interesting questions; but I thought Plight was dead? All that is left is some remnants of them split into sections right? NI and RIT.. It does surprise me that no one talks about old Drunken fool up north; I guess people are keeping speculations quite considering the ambiguous situation.

Good post all in all B..err TribalFury.

A renewed investigation of Plight has shown me that Plight is indeed far from dead, and I have revoked my prediction that Plight will fall by Christmas. I will make a new guess based on the results of the oncoming results of the Plight counter-offensive.

I believe that Plight has 'payed for it's sins' in the arrogance department (I have nothing against tribal pride)
ORC however, have incorporated this sin into thier mindset, and once again, I'am disgusted by yet another tribe.

DeletedUser

I thought that Plight was done for personally...however whether that is to be determined is irrelevant. I give all the respect and props in the world to those who remain and fight til the end, win or lose...even with a name change (they are still the same peeps, regardless of tribal name changes).

Bravo gentlemen, for staying and fighting and not running or jumping ship.

DeletedUser

I originally predicted in the original thread that there would be no victor to this war, but that Plight would walk out a weaker tribe. So far it seems the prediction will uphold.

I saw conquers in the last month 32:48, and that's just... a stalemate?

DeletedUser

It isn't really a stalemate considering that ORC and GUNs etc have 16 more villages taken, which is quite a number. It isn't as fast as either side would hope I'd guess. However, seeing as baumir is getting in our way and we in ORC no longer share a front with !Ni.

DeletedUser

It isn't really a stalemate considering that ORC and GUNs etc have 16 more villages taken, which is quite a number. It isn't as fast as either side would hope I'd guess. However, seeing as baumir is getting in our way and we in ORC no longer share a front with !Ni.

I hate to be a party pooper, but 16 villages per month is a stalemate.

Plight have 1560 villages at this moment, so it would mean at this exact pace (of course pace would speed up as they get smaller, so please, trollers don't come here to point that out) it would take you 98 months to finish off Plight ^^

DeletedUser

16 villages that speed up our troop building through there, and from whence we can take more villages. But like I said, ORC no longer shares much of a front with !Ni, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Drunkpartyboy

Hey look everyone just more proof of how good ORC is. Even now they are still behind in conquers and they always have been thoughout the war. I love how they say they beat plight and make themselves out to be good, when the stats don't prove any of it.

Side 1: !NI

Side 2: ORC

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105,625
Side 2: 47,769
Difference: 57,856

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I stay impartial as I have been throughout this conflict, but I must admit Drunkpartyboy just delivered the knockout punch to this argument.

I suggest we jack this thread and go back to ~I~ HRV spamming, cuz there isn't anything else left to discuss on this particular topic.

DeletedUser

The knockout punch? Considering the hokey-pokey, I still see no win on this. Good luck though, you can enjoy your little pride on having "beaten" ORC.

DeletedUser

now i know i shuold probably be staying out of this, but i have one question for you guys to think about:

if 32:48 is a stalemate, then why should the stats 12:5 make much of a difference....its not even half as much....