Premades

DeletedUser

So what good tribes have you been in, are you in a premade here?

DeletedUser50105

O~SIN in W6.
Nomads/SET in W10

all good tribes.

yes im in a kinda pre-made here

DeletedUser50105

not a great pre-made, mostly players from W15, about 30 of them

DeletedUser

uh i play W6 under a different name, whos more experienced?:icon_rolleyes:

W6 came before 8 right?

ummm w8 was a better world though... and to top it off, if you joined w6 3 months into the world and he joined w8 at the beginning of the world... guess whos more experienced... oh yeah... its not you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser54582

O~SIN in W6= Large fail =/

Thats not saying anything good about yourself

DeletedUser

ummm w8 was a better world though... and to top it off, if you joined w6 3 months into the world and he joined w8 at the beginning of the world... guess whos more experienced... oh yeah... its not you :icon_twisted:

for the illiterate...JOINING EARLIER WORLDS DOES NOT EQUATE TO A HIGHER DEGREE OF EXPERIENCE

please re read this thread

or i will be forced to spam you, yes you heard right, i will build trebuchets and ram you with spam :icon_eek:

DeletedUser40113

buddy, hes got more balls than youll ever have.
How is O~SIN a fail?
They are one of the most dominant tribes I have ever seen and will continue to be.
Everysingle member of them could kick your ass

DeletedUser

buddy, hes got more balls than youll ever have.
How is O~SIN a fail?
They are one of the most dominant tribes I have ever seen and will continue to be.
Everysingle member of them could kick your ass

most interesting, must go find donkey for it to be kicked

DeletedUser

for the illiterate...JOINING EARLIER WORLDS DOES NOT EQUATE TO A HIGHER DEGREE OF EXPERIENCE

please re read this thread

or i will be forced to spam you, yes you heard right, i will build trebuchets and ram you with spam :icon_eek:

umm my intended target though so... and I just proved his theory wrong...

Mind attacking me for something I actually did next time? It makes it a lot easier to reply...

AAAH run, clear is on a rampage.. I think

Yes, and as his name states its through a smoke screen... He is grasping at targets to attack... He is hitting with some attacks and completely missing with others...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40113

Calis, your name sounds familiar, what worlds have you played on before?