=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I dont think sk and ham!!! will be a close battle. Everyone said that sk vs 4 tribes at once would be a good battle in W28. sk totally destroyed the competition...

DeletedUser

Maybe the competition wasn't any good? SK are easily over-rated. If anything, I'd put my money on Ham!!.

DeletedUser

nah kebabe if that is you lol... it wont :icon_wink:

What if I said I have a document containing every Ham!! players online times and additional info regarding their online times. Aswell as a list of their faces under those aliases? Surely SK could easily make good use of such info? :icon_wink:

Mick876

I say HAM!!! would wipe the floor with them, then use them as sex slaves

DeletedUser

What if I said I have a document containing every Ham!! players online times and additional info regarding their online times. Aswell as a list of their faces under those aliases? Surely SK could easily make good use of such info? :icon_wink:

meh... I can put that document right now here and it still wont help anyone... we are jsut that good and you know it... lets see what I wrote

usually around 00:00- 02:00 and 09:00-10:00... then I wrote Iam no so active due to my RL and I need lot of sittng later ingame especailly now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Rule 1) Never under-estimate an enemy.

It'll be the 1st step to your tribes downfall.

King Matt II

Congratulations, you want a cookie?

It doesn't matter what times we are online, we can adapt if it has to be done. :)

DeletedUser

Rule 1) Never under-estimate an enemy.

It'll be the 1st step to your tribes downfall.

Rule 2) Robi will always be cocky Croat... attack him and you will fail no matter how you try

It is your last step you will make on this world

DeletedUser

You can try. Especially considering you'll have to do some cross continent nobling. I doubt you have the ability to execute such tactic.

Tbh, the arrogance and concietdness you have portrayed aswell as a few other members of Ham!! has shown the type of players the tribe consists of. If every other member is like that, I wish Ham!! good luck against SK. They'll need it.

Mick876

You can try. Especially considering you'll have to do some cross continent nobling. I doubt you have the ability to execute such tactic.

Tbh, the arrogance and concietdness you have portrayed aswell as a few other members of Ham!! has shown the type of players the tribe consists of. If every other member is like that, I wish Ham!! good luck against SK. They'll need it.

And why is SK so good?

What have they done that is so amazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.