=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarion

Hate to burst your bubble. But no.
To be honest this server is lopsided. theres maybe 30 people who i consider good here. And oddly enough about 15 that i've come across are in the same tribe.
BD, by any chance?

DeletedUser

When your tribe dies you guys realize you have SK infront of ur name right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, those were days in what, August? I lost my respect for you ages ago when you made a comment about Nuke's dead horse. And I know for a fact that rankings are meaningless this early in the world. You use people to your advantage and that is why a lot of your former friends have left you.

Good luck SK, especially G Razor. Hope you do well.

Former friends have left me? Those are not friends. Just associates. I've known PP since W20. He still talks to me and helps me. Same as Wizzydizzy. Same as VP. Same as Nshnet. Simz has been in all my tribes since W23. Same as ABNT. Starting to see the pattern here Yanksrock1992?

Those people who I used to call "friends" were not truly friends. Just associates who i'm glad are now out of my E-life :)

DeletedUser

What if I said I have a document containing every Ham!! players online times and additional info regarding their online times. Aswell as a list of their faces under those aliases?

OOOH!! Post it here!
Helps my ego seeing myself in public places ~ :lol:

DeletedUser

Former friends have left me? Those are not friends. Just associates. I've known PP since W20. He still talks to me and helps me. Same as Wizzydizzy. Same as VP. Same as Nshnet. Simz has been in all my tribes since W23. Same as ABNT. Starting to see the pattern here Yanksrock1992?

Those people who I used to call "friends" were not truly friends. Just associates who i'm glad are now out of my E-life :)
So Frisk or Christoff were not friends of yours?

They were "associates."

And what happened, you called me your "TW Best Friend". :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So Frisk or Christoff were not friends of yours?

They were "associates."

And what happened, you called me your "TW Best Friend". :icon_eek:

Idk how Frisk feels about me but Christoff is in my W30 tribe. See? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Will do. Regardless, that's 1 person. How many have actually followed me and still speak to me/like me? More then those who don't(That have actually had serious contact/communication with me)

You still don't see it do you?

Bah. I cba to argue anymore. I iz truly done here

DeletedUser

What is this thread about, anyway?

About how hard can you hate HAM!!!... you think we are cocky... self centred bastards!!! well we are :icon_razz:

but then I check the name of the thread and it has =SK= in it?:icon_neutral:

Mick876

ham!!! is so full of it. Bunch or arrogant losers. I hope SK gives them a beating.

ham!!! = has failed once again.

And you are who?

ShrinkWrapper
World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN19 23131 ShrinkWrapper 87 1

HAM!!!
King Matt II
EN6 407 King Matt II 2,780,554 250 RMC

Cazac
EN6 121 Cazac 5,862,846 623 ~Or.D~
Leader of ~Or.D~

Maxut
EN6 1 maxut 13,033,038 1,093 DEATH
Ranked 1 in W6

blodyx
EN6 150 blodyx 5,458,867 576 RMC

How many more skilled players do you want me to point out for you guys?
These players have far more skill then any Sk player or ShrinkWrapper.

Lets see Some of SK's all mighty TW experience?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
And you missed so many :icon_wink:

EN3 3 Sylvanus 8,821,066 866 ELITE

But really, we are not arrogant, over confident, maybe. We do not simply expect to walk over anyone, we are fully aware that we could be walked over if we are not careful, some members just have a bit of a large mouth :icon_wink:

the pink panther

I've been aay far too long I have know Idea who any of these 'Vets' are, Besides Pervis and if they are anything like him then we have nothing to fear LOL

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
What w00t were you in the pink panther? World 4 which was humiliated or world 6 who we crushed or are you just some blabbering fool with w00t in their sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.