Player Maps

kalkoenvet

Thought I'd make a new map. It's kinda... big. Sorry for that. I can resize it if the mods wish it.

23ixbx1.png

nakki pappa

nice! a little too big but else nice.

and i like the font too, really cool but ther'es soon less green dodts in K5, it makes the map ugly when it's green.

and is there any tribes south there where fubar is? i mean it's kind of scattered, is it none that is there?

DeletedUser

nice! a little too big but else nice.

and i like the font too, really cool but ther'es soon less green dodts in K5, it makes the map ugly when it's green.

and is there any tribes south there where fubar is? i mean it's kind of scattered, is it none that is there?

It's None and ~666~.

DeletedUser

you're getting owned there and there's HCtoni and me of course :icon_biggrin:

me and HCToni are just messing around not really trying to do anything, hes taken 3 of my villages, and i have got 2 of his, and you are not in on the action so hush hush bud :)

DeletedUser

They finally gave up trying to fight inactivity... then their supposedly active members failed to do the same in a tribe ironically called 'Active'.

Not exactly true... but the end result is the same :icon_cool:

nakki pappa

me and HCToni are just messing around not really trying to do anything, hes taken 3 of my villages, and i have got 2 of his, and you are not in on the action so hush hush bud :)

just wait >_> it's fun to see you killing howsyers support in tonis vills tho :lol: i was even so evil and didn't build up the wall much.

Sir Dragonsly 1134

Very nice map, kinda lame how w10 never filled out to k0 or k1