*sigh*

DeletedUser58246

God is anyone else bored as hell waiting for the BP to run out, i mean seriously i can only do 1 thing ever 2 hours, which is send my guys to the only barb that isnt totally farmed.......

Lisa809

Go in the skype chat room !!!!

I dont celebrate christmas how boring for ME !!!!!!!!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser58246

well then you should appreciate what i said hollyghost, i was using his name as a curse

mattoematt

WTF?! You're probably one of the people who complained about the Christmas Tree :icon_rolleyes:

mattoematt

Santa Claus Mate :icon_rolleyes: If I Was Talking To The Others I Would Have Quoted Them But You were the last person to post....

DeletedUser52486

Go in the skype chat room !!!!

I dont celebrate christmas how boring for ME !!!!!!!!:icon_evil:

How awful, what about the prezzies and the lights and the big turkey dinner for tomorow, well for uk people anyway im not to sure if other countries have the same traditions

Long Live Santa Claus

DeletedUser58246

naaa, i dont mind the christmas tree lol.... I'm just bored out of my mind, and im in one of those countries that doesnt celebrate it

mattoematt

KK :icon_cool:... I Celebrate Xmas.... :icon_twisted: More Prezzies For Me :lol:

Turkey Tomoz.... Emmmmm

DeletedUser58246

WHOMP..... please tell me someone knows where thats from

DeletedUser58246

i feel bad i sent out my presents yesterday in the mail and forgot to write merry Xmas on the cards lol

DeletedUser52486

I use Science as a curse...
Science I'm bored!

Is that a dig at all faiths?
Science over beliefs?
If so answer my question if you would, if there is no god
where did we come from?
Im not talking about the humans nor the dinosours.
The universe itself
Maybe we are a game called universal wars and tribal wars could be a clue to what is really going on
lmao mystic meg would have a feild day with that one.

By the way yes it is boring not being able to farm :(

DeletedUser58246

That would be the question wouldnt it.... I'm about to just support all the Barbs in my area just to do something

DeletedUser

what i did was when i couldnt do anything, because id already sent out my troops to farm and ran out of resources, was start a new world, then it happened for that one, then another, then another, until i am on 8 worlds and i am addicted to the game, lol,

so i quit all worlds and jumped into world 30 and now im not leaving until i have over 200 villages and i am shamefully and quickly rimmed.

DeletedUser52486

it would be best not to have said that in my oppinion, what if the players next you have read this hmmmmm now THAT would be the question

Unless your just supporting and recalling just to pass time then fair enough, i might do the same :)