*sigh*

DeletedUser58246

Yea i'm tempted to join another, but i know i wont be able to just quit the other when this picks up.... and i want to do good in this one since i actually have a chance to be in the top 10 for the K

DeletedUser58246

so noone knows where the word "whomp" comes from? dam that sucks, im bringing that word back

DeletedUser

does get realy boring,, this one time i got so bored i asked in the in-game forums who was online, then who ever responded i sent them 5-6 attacks simultaniously (all 1 scout) to see what their responce was, the outcome was quite interesting, Never try it on the tribe leader though, (kicked) lol

at least it livened up my afternoon. lol

DeletedUser52486

One can dream indeed, however if you truley want to be the best player in this world...
You will have to look deep inside yourself, deeper then ever before and you will find the Christ our Lord who will teach you the ways of Tribal Wars.
Im still looking but yet to find :)

DeletedUser

>Whomp, wasnt that invented on Reccess, a kids TV show??? or did they just steal it too, damn copyriters

DeletedUser58246

yea lol and the principle banned the word, the kids made it up so they wouldnt get introuble for cursing, and then get introuble for it.....

DeletedUser58246

does get realy boring,, this one time i got so bored i asked in the in-game forums who was online, then who ever responded i sent them 5-6 attacks simultaniously (all 1 scout) to see what their responce was, the outcome was quite interesting, Never try it on the tribe leader though, (kicked) lol

at least it livened up my afternoon. lol

I would do this to everyone in this forum, but BP is still up *sigh* this WHOMPS

DeletedUser58246

One can dream indeed, however if you truley want to be the best player in this world...
You will have to look deep inside yourself, deeper then ever before and you will find the Christ our Lord who will teach you the ways of Tribal Wars.
Im still looking but yet to find :)

I found him but he just confused the *edit* whomp *edit* out of me, so i went back to drinking

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yea i know what you mean, but i didnt just get up and ditch them, i told them all i was leaving and sent my troops to my tribe members villages and let them noble it, im not that bashfull/wastefull.

DeletedUser58246

i would just make max troops and put them all on D and make people work for their money

DeletedUser

Can you guys actually remember what this thread was about? ;P

DeletedUser58246

yes, i was bored and its quenching that by making pointless conversations.........48 min 36 secs till my army gets back

DeletedUser

I found him but he just confused the *edit* whomp *edit* out of me, so i went back to drinking

I once read a book that said that excessive drinking can cause liver damage, heart disease and ultimately, death. So I decided thats it, once and for all, no more reading.

DeletedUser58246

o my, thats quote worthy........ you are going into my facebook quotes *nods*

DeletedUser52486

I once read a book that said that excessive drinking can cause liver damage, heart disease and ultimately, death. So I decided thats it, once and for all, no more reading.

lol

DeletedUser58246

Did you make that up, or you find that somewhere? Either way your name is at the end of the quote for me