The Deadly alliance of W30

llamaswilrulesupreme

On a side note, why has no one mentioned that 512 is 2^9

DeletedUser

Hmm, If you fail you will:
- Referee to me and the rest of the tribalwars players as Great Overlord
- You will lick my e-ball’s (ill send you a pic. of my balls and you will lick the pic on you scene.

Deal?

Great overlord ? Sounds good.

Why don't they just start calling us that now :lol:

DeletedUser

rofl. a huge family from w18 jumps to W30. oh BTW we be enemies on w18. so yeah. if you guys weren't such high stackers could take you pretty easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone. Good to see some of us spent our xmas day debating the success of TWA on w30. I have just returned from a week away myself and looking at the massive task of reading the forum. One thing's for sure when you have alot of shared forums and that's there's alot of reading.

As a member of the leadership circle in TWA-NE in w18 and TWA-N1 in w30, I'd like to point out that regardless of our opinions on whether family tribes work or break down, just like yourselves, TWA members have joined w30 to experience the new gameplay. TWA players and allies who are proud to carry the TWA and UA logo decided to establish a settlement here in w30, in which we will share with a selection of strong players from across all worlds. It will be interesting to gauge our skills against other players once the world venturing toward an equilibrium.

I absolutely agree that leadership is key and the options available to us on w30 will be experimented. New leaders have a chance to learn, while the oldies get a chance to relax. Similarly, new members will also be accepted and given a chance to prove their activity.

Whatever happens on w30 happens. But one thing's for sure and that is we do have a handful of skilled players who will prevail even in the unlikely and unfortunate event of any collapses of the foundations spoken about in this thread. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

tak666

Well only thing i could say about UA is we doing pretty good job in W18 i am Duke of TWA-VK there but we see how the do here

my tribe ally whit few of them but are not in UA, is alot of us come from Facebook game after we moved to TW on w18 and now moved to w30

DeletedUser

Whatever happens on w30 happens. But one thing's for sure and that is we do have a handful of skilled players who will prevail even in the unlikely and unfortunate event of any collapses of the foundations spoken about in this thread. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

handful being the key word there

vast majority are noobs and those in and around the core will be farmed and/or rimmed

DeletedUser

handful being the key word there

vast majority are noobs and those in and around the core will be farmed and/or rimmed

Noobs come and go. That's something to be expected by all tribes. We give new players who demonstrate potential a chance. As long as they can add value, tactics can be taught and experience can be gained. I was once a noob and so were you.

DeletedUser58102

It is too bad that I am on the south east, and too far away from all the action I know will happen...

DeletedUser

Maybe you guys are not aware but the Unholy Alliance is from World 18, and RKN TWA are the top tribes of that world. They have grip on almost 55-60% of World 18 and are agressive tribe, fighting more than 2-3 wars at a time. Maybe you should check about their history thru twstats before saying too much which you cant eat later.

DeletedUser

Maybe you guys are not aware but the Unholy Alliance is from World 18, and RKN TWA are the top tribes of that world. They have grip on almost 55-60% of World 18 and are agressive tribe, fighting more than 2-3 wars at a time. Maybe you should check about their history thru twstats before saying too much which you cant eat later.

Thank you for that information. We'll be sure to throw that on top of the many other times we've already heard that.

DeletedUser

Thank you for that information. We'll be sure to throw that on top of the many other times we've already heard that.

You are welcome, I am not saying this b'coz im in that tribe or anything, I am not in any tribe atm but I just happen to know about them..so shared with you all.

Swans1981

lmao,
2-3 wars for a time, my tribe wars 2-3 wars at a time, and wins, and thats a singular tribe.
Half the world should be warring the 40-50% if u ask me, not 2-3 wars.