=SK= Loses Rank 1 Spot to Legend

DeletedUser

Tells me they just PointWhored...

Maybe =SK= won't be so bad after all. Might be building some troops.

DeletedUser

That would be due to lack of troops from the beginning and an attempt to re-gain what should have been there from the start. You think your tribes the only 1 that's building troops? No. Better tribes are capable of doing both. Think about it :)icon_redface:)

Keb you have been an embarrasement to the TW Community. I dont think flaming at Raven will boost your popularity. He is better then you in every aspect. I heard this is our last world, right? Didn't you say that in W28? The only thing you are good at is restarting. So please continue to rant and rant. You are useless as can be.

DeletedUser

Optimus is just trying to make noise for his tribe. He posts random stuff like this all of the time. Just ignore him. Anyways, raven > him

DeletedUser

hi,
congratulations to both tribes SK and Legends, they play well in this 2 weeks , but i don´t like very much the first place, and now i return to my game :icon_razz:

bakkkano,
Hmetal, 4ever!

DeletedUser

Optimus changes sides rather quickly... first HAM!!! now =SK= o_O

I like that :)

DeletedUser

optimus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> raven

<3

I use to look up to you before you posted this......You were my hero....:icon_cry:

raven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> optimus

I think is a bad idea of optimus going against Raven.

DeletedUser54374

I use to look up to you before you posted this......You were my hero....:icon_cry:

raven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> optimus

I think is a bad idea of optimus going against Raven.

Why is it a bad idea? Let it all play out first before you assume without reasons.

DeletedUser

Who is raven? I have never heard of him? But it might just be me =/

DeletedUser

Who is raven? I have never heard of him? But it might just be me =/

O.O

Raven is the most famous and notorius name in all games you ever played... Metal Gear Solid- snake eater... you name it:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wasn't going at Raven. I was simply stating my opinion and soon to be facts. Not long ago whilst building 1-2 building 1st could put you into top 3, G Razor was 1st in SK. 2nd in the world. Not to mention following my ex-mentor(PP)'s instructions step by step then claiming all you had to do was use your brain then offering me to fight him on speed despite me outgrowing him in W28 for the short period I played.

Raven is clearly confused about both the logistics behind the church settings and as a leader in general. I was speaking to him about how he got hold of my/a Church Guide. This is his reply:

[21/12/2008 15:19:30] =SK= Raven says: About your church guide?
[21/12/2008 15:19:40] Kebabe8. says: Yeah
[21/12/2008 15:20:01] =SK= Raven says: We have a smiliar one. Look at the top 40 player ratings. There is a reason why we are up there. We have our own guide :)

So as you can see, only 4 days into the world and Raven claims the reason his tribe are above everyone elses is due to their church guide. As I said, nothing from the church guide/anything to do with churches can be implied so early on. If he can't see the reasonings behind the church and the purpose of it, how is his tribe ment to?

Let's have a look at their tribes overview:

lolziesssiq3.png

So basically SK leadership is going to wait a week before dismissing inactives from their tribe only 3-4 days into their world. In any decent leadership, before being a week into the world, a leader who accepts inactives(48 hours) is a bad sign at any rate.

It shows their member(s) have a lack of commitment and will to dedicate their time to not only the game but their tribe. A general lack of interest to be honest. I don't make assumptions/comments for no reason without reasoning. But seeing how a few "haters" or simply conceited idiots thought they would challenge me, I've explained why.

I usually don't as I dislike walls of text unless it's for a proper debate regarding in-game tactics. I used to dislike Ham!! due to a few peoples arrogance and attitude but I realised that's a small minority and after a thorough conversation with Bloodhood, he is a leader who can lead them to success.

They're 1 step ahead of SK and that's how it always will be.

Thanks and merry be-lated christmas

DeletedUser

I wasn't going at Raven. I was simply stating my opinion and soon to be facts. Not long ago whilst building 1-2 building 1st could put you into top 3, G Razor was 1st in SK. 2nd in the world. Not to mention following my ex-mentor(PP)'s instructions step by step then claiming all you had to do was use your brain then offering me to fight him on speed despite me outgrowing him in W28 for the short period I played.

Raven is clearly confused about both the logistics behind the church settings and as a leader in general. I was speaking to him about how he got hold of my/a Church Guide. This is his reply:

[21/12/2008 15:19:30] =SK= Raven says: About your church guide?
[21/12/2008 15:19:40] Kebabe8. says: Yeah
[21/12/2008 15:20:01] =SK= Raven says: We have a smiliar one. Look at the top 40 player ratings. There is a reason why we are up there. We have our own guide :)

So as you can see, only 4 days into the world and Raven claims the reason his tribe are above everyone elses is due to their church guide. As I said, nothing from the church guide/anything to do with churches can be implied so early on. If he can't see the reasonings behind the church and the purpose of it, how is his tribe ment to?

Let's have a look at their tribes overview:

lolziesssiq3.png

So basically SK leadership is going to wait a week before dismissing inactives from their tribe only 3-4 days into their world. In any decent leadership, before being a week into the world, a leader who accepts inactives(48 hours) is a bad sign at any rate.

It shows their member(s) have a lack of commitment and will to dedicate their time to not only the game but their tribe. A general lack of interest to be honest. I don't make assumptions/comments for no reason without reasoning. But seeing how a few "haters" or simply conceited idiots thought they would challenge me, I've explained why.

I usually don't as I dislike walls of text unless it's for a proper debate regarding in-game tactics. I used to dislike Ham!! due to a few peoples arrogance and attitude but I realised that's a small minority and after a thorough conversation with Bloodhood, he is a leader who can lead them to success.

They're 1 step ahead of SK and that's how it always will be.

Thanks and merry be-lated christmas

It's a shame you have to use a spy. Brings dishonor to the game. I've lost all respect to you. You are a fool keb.

DeletedUser

I've lost all respect to him as well. But this is only a game. We play it as we take it.

DeletedUser

spying is another element to the game. Its all politics remember =) If you can get an upperhand on a tribe then do so and anyways it adds to the fun XD

atmospherecf

It's alright raven. Your much better then him anyways. keb has to use spies against SK, but your tribe is too strong. Spies dont win this game, troops do, right?

optimus if you are reading this right now. You are a failure. What a shame. I thought you were a decent player and a leader. I use to look up to you when TEST was around. oh well.