No connection between FTR and FTR4/TFA

Lukie

The title basically says it all.

Recently T.F.A had changed their tribe name to FTR4, and apparantly, many of their villages were renamed to 'FTR'. I contacted their leaders who responded that it was nothing more then a joke. While I have no reason to doubt this, I do want it to be known that there is no affiliation between this tribe and FTR.

Also, If anybody was the victim of a coordinated attack while they were 'borrowing' our name, please contact me via in-game mail. Thank you.

- Lukie

DeletedUser

I got to say I was surprised when I saw the name change. Then when I was checking memebers I noticed all their members were named FTR :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, it's true, we changed the name of the tribe into FTR4 and our villages names into FTR. It was a joke. Sorry to those that didn't understand it.

A member of ours lost the village to FTR yesterday and we felt like expressing our indignation in a peaceful way.

bam bam, King of The Fallen Angels

DeletedUser

FTR removes TFA from the enemy list and is not continuing further plannings.

DeletedUser

bam bam: And your Tribes name will revert back to what it was?

Ya know, I can be easily confused!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, it's true, we changed the name of the tribe into FTR4 and our villages names into FTR. It was a joke. Sorry to those that didn't understand it.

A member of ours lost the village to FTR yesterday and we felt like expressing our indignation in a peaceful way.

bam bam, King of The Fallen Angels

So you respond to a village being taken over by changing your tribe name to FTR? :lol:

DeletedUser

@Patroclus: Yup, we changed all back. It was only for 30 mins.

alstergren

I tought it was funny as hell...

Now we're just waiting for FA to rename their villages to "CCx"... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

One of our members found it that funny that she took over a village of FTR4 right away, now that is funny to me.

DeletedUser

I'm not ruling out a flashback to the hilarity that will once again cause me to convulse with laughter and send out my noble multiple times. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm not ruling out a flashback to the hilarity that will once again cause me to convulse with laughter and send out my noble multiple times. :icon_razz:

:lol: Now that might cause others to join the fun :icon_razz: