The Deadly alliance of W30

DeletedUser

Wow! TWA from World 18. This makes me lol pretty hard.

They're all "Hardcore" players? I Doubt that highly. I Would like to see them actually put up a fight without their leader. In all respects, they do have a FEW good players amongst them, who seem to carry the tribe themselves, but besides that they're basically all... 'Nuff said.

That aside, I know this "Unholy" alliance. It didn't work then, and I wont work now.

DeletedUser

Wow! TWA from World 18. This makes me lol pretty hard.

They're all "Hardcore" players? I Doubt that highly. I Would like to see them actually put up a fight without their leader. In all respects, they do have a FEW good players amongst them, who seem to carry the tribe themselves, but besides that they're basically all... 'Nuff said.

That aside, I know this "Unholy" alliance. It didn't work then, and I wont work now.

"It Didn't work then"

When is "then"
If you mean on w18 (im not in that tribe on w18) but in my oppinion they are just waiting until the top tribes mostly consist of there familys in the UA.
So therefor there is no "then" because they have not done anything major as a team yet.

DeletedUser

this is becoming somewhat boring now 15 pages later..its like a merry go round....time will tell and u can all eat ur words...we know we r good players...our survival will prove it...NOOBS u seem to like that word...perhaps it is u that r NOOBS....lol... anyway..i am way too mature to sit and argue with a bunch of tossers... who keep repeating themselves over and over..see u all at the end of the game... ;o)))
BOBBIGIRL RKN

DeletedUser

i don't mean to be rude but some who calls people 'tossers' isn't mature!

i think you should work on it a bit. think about it and work on it some more.

then apologise.

only then will your name and mature make a descent sentance.

DeletedUser

Tossers is mature when u read some of the silliness.written in the forum.. word like NOOBS and BALLS etc...apologise..eeerrrrmmm...i think not ..simply because i think that some of the immature wording in these comments left me no choice than to resort to the T word.. My 1st comment was well written and diplomatically addressed... i am not here to run people down just to defend my tribe and put my point across... i dont partake in stupidity... i will re word it..."wastes of space"... BETTER....????? and if ur awaiting an apology ..then...dont hold ur breath.. i have nothing to apologise for...

DeletedUser

so you won't appologise but you'll admit to a mistake???

i guess we're half way there. :)

and re-wording implies a mistake. but i'm surprised you didn't stick with it. now i know that you have no conviction what so ever.

DeletedUser

the rewording implements i aim to plz and i am not intentionally wrong... i back wat i say ..i re worded it to suit myself and not to offend... end of..i dont apologise for no reason..people on here are wastes of space and tossers... its a game..i think they forget and i thought well if they chose to continually insult us then they deserve to receive wat they give..it is not intended at everyone..but they know who they r..

DeletedUser

you just called them 'tossers' again.:)

so you don't mind offending people or you wouldn't have said it in the first place.
now your contrdicting yourself. lol

i'm sorry i'm just doing this to wind you up. i see that i achieved this and no doubt i'm on your list of 'wastes of space'. my sinceriest apologies for wind you up. it's only a game after all...

DeletedUser

this is becoming somewhat boring now 15 pages later..its like a merry go round....time will tell and u can all eat ur words...we know we r good players...our survival will prove it...NOOBS u seem to like that word...perhaps it is u that r NOOBS....lol... anyway..i am way too mature to sit and argue with a bunch of tossers... who keep repeating themselves over and over..see u all at the end of the game... ;o)))
BOBBIGIRL RKN

I can talk like this too....you is all tossers and I r too mature to argue with u....omg I r mature now? :icon_rolleyes:

Those who claim they are "mature" almost never behave that way.

DeletedUser

u aint winding me up..i just rest my case..i dont have time for ur silliness..lol... so u can sit here and talk silly to eachother all day..some of us have real lives...lmao...

DeletedUser

u aint winding me up..i just rest my case..i dont have time for ur silliness..lol... so u can sit here and talk silly to eachother all day..some of us have real lives...lmao...

lol, really?
who has a real life?

DeletedUser

BORING..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he he

DeletedUser

Hahaha. Thanks Bobbigirl, you made me lol pretty hard.

You think you're mature, and so awesome. My seven year old cousin can write better than you. And my three year old cousin makes more sense ;)

I Highly doubt you'll ever be anywhere in the world, as will TWA.
They mass recruited, meaning noobs and inactives. I Could do that, if I wanted to, but I don't.
TWA has great players, I realise that, but the true fact is, anyone can mass recruit. There is no "Deadly alliance" involved. They're a bunch of twits mixed with good players.

Personally, i'd suggest disbanding or quitting TWA. They lower the standards of the players involved.

Bobbigirl - I Doubt anyone wants to hear your opinion. Try to shut up :)

DeletedUser

got 2 points here yes it is working on w18 which is all good and well

but how do you know that it will work here i mean the quality is so different here in w30 then it is w18 so it might or might not

all im saying is every world is different this could work there but not here

DeletedUser

Hahaha. Thanks Bobbigirl, you made me lol pretty hard.

You think you're mature, and so awesome. My seven year old cousin can write better than you. And my three year old cousin makes more sense ;)

I Highly doubt you'll ever be anywhere in the world, as will TWA.
They mass recruited, meaning noobs and inactives. I Could do that, if I wanted to, but I don't.
TWA has great players, I realise that, but the true fact is, anyone can mass recruit. There is no "Deadly alliance" involved. They're a bunch of twits mixed with good players.

Personally, i'd suggest disbanding or quitting TWA. They lower the standards of the players involved.

Bobbigirl - I Doubt anyone wants to hear your opinion. Try to shut up :)

No one wants to hear your opinion. TWA didn't mass recruit, and if you actually knew anything about the tribe you know that wasn't the case. You're not even in w18 (or you're hiding behind another name). You probably were nobled by TWA, hence your jealous hatred of us.

DeletedUser

No one wants to hear your opinion. TWA didn't mass recruit, and if you actually knew anything about the tribe you know that wasn't the case. You're not even in w18 (or you're hiding behind another name). You probably were nobled by TWA, hence your jealous hatred of us.

Wait... TWA has over 500 members and they didn't mass-recruit? Mmmmm... okay. That doesn't sound possible.