=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54374

A lot of the hype about =SK= was created purely by those trolls.

Thank you. That's one thing I wanted to hear. :icon_biggrin: Now we know that they are just trolls and their views should not be held in high esteem. So it's safe to say that all the hype on =SK= was not necessary. And those votes in the en30 survey proves the overall views of =SK=. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Good thread, good read and a thing to think about. thx vpar

But in my humble opinion whats the difference if =SK= has forum multi account or not.
If they want attention let them have it. But attention is a double-edged sword. it can be both good and bad.

Anyway we can't be sure what =SK= or any other tribes is worth so early in the game. let the time and our actions show what's everyone worth is.

DeletedUser

Good first post. A whole lot of blah, blah, blah afterward.

Anyway an observation from someone who doesn't care one way or another too much, (but obviously cares enough to post about it. :) )

Fact: SK claims that they don't want all the attention they get.

Fact: SK always has members posting in the forums

Conclusion: SK wants and seeks attention or they wouldn't post in the forums. A tribe or members of a tribe, that don't want, nor seek attention here wouldn't post here. Nor would they care what is said about them here. They'd let what happens on the battlefield do their talking for them.

Fact: Certain forum members ( SpeedDemon, Shrinkwrapper, Darthvader) always stick up for SK while at the same time downgrade HAM and Optimus Prime (Kebabe)

Fact: Certain forum members believe that these people are actually SK members using aliases on the public forums

Conclusion: We don't really know who these very pro SK people are, but it can be understood why there are raised eyebrows.

Fact: This thread is a discussion about whether or not these certain forum members (SpeedDemon, Shrinkwrapper, Darthvader) are in fact SK members, though no proof can be offered that is conclusive there are things that make them look as if they are.

Fact: SK members responding in this thread have, for the most part, avoided the subject of this thread so far.

Conclusion: SK would rather keep everyone in the dark about the subject, because whether these people are in SK or not it seems to get them the attention they want (See first Conclusion)

Fact: SK Vampira says she is a woman

Fact: Someone made the mistake of calling Vampira a guy and that got her upset

Conclusion: Vampira is not a woman, but is in fact a little girl, because no "woman" would have gotten upset about a bunch of words on a screen mistaking her for a guy

Fact: Many care about the subject

Fact: Many wonder why

Conclusion: We're bored and have way too much time on our hands.

DeletedUser

This is absurd.

As a member of =SK= I will always say, that my tribe is the best.

I AM a proud member or I would've joined another tribe - anything else would not make sense unless I was a spy off course.

But honestly, I have not seen members of =SK= do anything else than what all others do.

And to make us accountable for what anyone NOT in =SK= on W30 means, is surreal.
I know there's no point in st
yaing this again, as you problably will ignore every thing I say, but hey, I say once more, just for the heck of it.

Has anyone ever tried and count the topics and seen who writes the most on these boards.
Personally I made my first response to a topic on these boards, only a few days ago, so it's kinda senseless to say I spammed since the world startet.

I see us do nothing butwhat any other member of any tribe is doing.

OFF COURSE we will defends ourselves, when someone makes a topic about us.
And off course we believe we can win, or we might as well stop playing.

But not one single member of =SK= has startet a topic about our tribe and we have no idea why 2-3 people find it amussing to keep us in the topic all the time.

I claim that we are not responsible for what former members or members on other worlds write on this side. Nor what anyone else writes about us or anyone else.
Like I am not accountable for what my family in the unreal world does.

I talk for myself and if people disagree, they are so fortunate to have the right to do exactly that. But I will not stand accountable for others doings.

By saying that we send these people in here - or whatever it is you think we're doing - you give us credit for much more than we shoudl've credit for.

We are playing a game and we have loads of fun doing it, that's about all I will stand accountable for.

DeletedUser

I agree with vampira. Or is she just another of my accounts?

DeletedUser

Good first post. A whole lot of blah, blah, blah afterward.

Anyway an observation from someone who doesn't care one way or another too much, (but obviously cares enough to post about it. :) )

Fact: SK claims that they don't want all the attention they get.

Fact: SK always has members posting in the forums

Conclusion: SK wants and seeks attention or they wouldn't post in the forums. A tribe or members of a tribe, that don't want, nor seek attention here wouldn't post here. Nor would they care what is said about them here. They'd let what happens on the battlefield do their talking for them.

Fact: Certain forum members ( SpeedDemon, Shrinkwrapper, Darthvader) always stick up for SK while at the same time downgrade HAM and Optimus Prime (Kebabe)

Fact: Certain forum members believe that these people are actually SK members using aliases on the public forums

Conclusion: We don't really know who these very pro SK people are, but it can be understood why there are raised eyebrows.

Fact: This thread is a discussion about whether or not these certain forum members (SpeedDemon, Shrinkwrapper, Darthvader) are in fact SK members, though no proof can be offered that is conclusive there are things that make them look as if they are.

Fact: SK members responding in this thread have, for the most part, avoided the subject of this thread so far.

Conclusion: SK would rather keep everyone in the dark about the subject, because whether these people are in SK or not it seems to get them the attention they want (See first Conclusion)

Fact: SK Vampira says she is a woman

Fact: Someone made the mistake of calling Vampira a guy and that got her upset

Conclusion: Vampira is not a woman, but is in fact a little girl, because no "woman" would have gotten upset about a bunch of words on a screen mistaking her for a guy

Fact: Many care about the subject

Fact: Many wonder why

Conclusion: We're bored and have way too much time on our hands.

your using my font :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Or maybe your the same person with two accounts, here to confuse us all? BTW- That comment is off topic!

DeletedUser

No i don't. Please point it out? I stated that everyone gets accused of being =SK= if they support them. I amde this statement before they didn't blame dexa. Therefore, there is no contradiction, just you making a comment that you havn't actually thought about.

1. Dexa said good things about you.
2. Nobody says he's from SK
3. You say people claim EVERYBODY who speaks about SK positively is an alias, then immediately go on to say that we didn't say Dexa was an alias

Indeed, I think you will find you're making a comment you haven't thought about.

DeletedUser

your using my font :icon_evil:

Sorry didn't see your name on it.

This better for you???

Nah, I don't like it. I think until they change the name to PeRvIs Sans MS instead of Comic Sans MS, I'll keep using it. :icon_twisted:

Talk about going off topic.

DeletedUser

1. Dexa said good things about you.
2. Nobody says he's from SK
3. You say people claim EVERYBODY who speaks about SK positively is an alias, then immediately go on to say that we didn't say Dexa was an alias

Indeed, I think you will find you're making a comment you haven't thought about.

You really are quite stupid. Either you can't read or just didn't bother with my last post to you. I stated that everyone got accused. That statement was made before dexa came into the conversation. After dexa made his comment i warned him. Then, noone accused him. So, therefore I did not contradict myself because the comments were made at different times.

DeletedUser

This better for you???

Nah, I don't like it. I think until they change the name to PeRvIs Sans MS instead of Comic Sans MS, I'll keep using it. :icon_twisted:

Please do... :lol:

DeletedUser

You really are quite stupid. Either you can't read or just didn't bother with my last post to you. I stated that everyone got accused. That statement was made before dexa came into the conversation. After dexa made his comment i warned him. Then, noone accused him. So, therefore I did not contradict myself because the comments were made at different times.

I'm stupid?

LOL attempt at deflection? I merely stated everyone who has said good things about us has been accused.
Thats not deflection, its the truth. And the fact that you havn't accused dexa of being =SK= proves nothing. Because i can now say that dexa is one of your accounts that you made, and your using him to give yourself something to use against =SK=. Can you prove that to be untrue? No, you can't. We can't prove that these people aren't our aliases but we know their not.

You posted all of that in the same post. Nothing changed during that time whatsoever.

I'll bold the contradiction, again. Now, do you want to continue your streak of stupidity or shall we leave it like that?

DeletedUser

No you can read the comments i made before and after that one and see how stupid you've been. :D

DeletedUser

This better for you???

hrmmm . . . K46 player whos still on 600 ~ points.

Garbage.

Have fun in purple's neighbourhood :lol:

DeletedUser

Why is it a bad thing that a tribe posts on these forums?

...be warned that the reputation of whoever's tribe answers this is at stake here. as they will be posting on the forums.

DeletedUser

...be warned that the reputation of whoever's tribe answers this is at stake here. as they will be posting on the forums.

It's not the tribe, it's the fanboys/trolls :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

mine hasn't got a reputation so they're safe for now. lol

DeletedUser

It's not the tribe, it's the fanboys/trolls :icon_cry:

Admitedly alot of it is the fanboys, however one or two bad eggs also spoil it.

One tribe posting too much isn't the problem, it's the contents of the posts. Arrogance and ignorance have been shown far too much far too early in this world, as well as a blatant disrespect to some of the more respected players. This all contributes to a dislike of certain figures, and if these figures are members of a tribe, then that tribe is likely to be associated with it. Spam doesn't ever help a situation, neither do fanboys/trolls, but so far the bulk of PnP surrounding SK has irritated, annoyed and just generally being negative toward the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.