Teenage Influence?

DeletedUser

Being 18 myself, I don't think age plays a major part in TW. It's maturity.

DeletedUser

Buddy that is just horrible I mean not to make fun of you but crap go to public school go hang out with friends and go OUT on the weekends, get a life. No offense.

Did I ever said, I was all day in TW? I don't think so.

Keep it to your self next time my friend, I do Have a life and I enjoy ever minute from it, no more to be explained.

DeletedUser

Playing on TW until 3 am is not having a life.

Wow, you tell people their life is no good, and you are a bad reader..

I never said I played TW all day nor until 3am, why I said of sleeping late, was because some one was saying we don't have enough time.

Please mate look on your self before judging other people.

And what ever, lets cut this talk.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Serb1a
Playing on TW until 3 am is not having a life.

well if thats the point i don't have a life theres days where i stay 1 or 2 days just log on in TW and i still have time for school my friends have a very good social life.

jakester2

well if thats the point i don't have a life theres days where i stay 1 or 2 days just log on in TW and i still have time for school my friends have a very good social life.

that doesnt make sense...you stay on tw for 1-2 days at a time...but still have a social life? are we talking a social life on msn with ppl...or actuelly going out with friends and perhaps a girlfriend?

DeletedUser

that doesnt make sense...you stay on tw for 1-2 days at a time...but still have a social life? are we talking a social life on msn with ppl...or actuelly going out with friends and perhaps a girlfriend?

Bit of a contradiction, wouldn't you say? An MSN social life? :icon_wink:

But seriously, enough "lol u haz no lyf" posts. :icon_rolleyes: How can you judge if someone has no life based on their TW activity? Maybe they have a job that involves spending time on a computer, maybe they can't sleep easily at night...who knows? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Its easy to know how social he is, just add him in msn, and see his display.

patrox

just post it up here, i aint adding no randomer who has no life

DeletedUser

What difference does it make how long people spend in TW ? in fact why even bring it up. If someone is spending 18 bloody hours a day here so what? I say recuit him into ~OU~ lol but the point is we don't really know anybody's story. Some Teens have a hard enough time with life and peer pressure, maybe they're a bit of a social outcast and find acceptance here, being part of a team, being counted on and having friends, meanwhile in rl they're shunned for their looks, or lack of atheletic ability, or race or whatever, hey at least they're not out shooting the town up, jacking cars or breaking into houses. If this is way they want to spend their free time then all the power to them. Live and let live.

DeletedUser

What difference does it make how long people spend in TW ? in fact why even bring it up. If someone is spending 18 bloody hours a day here so what? I say recuit him into ~OU~ lol but the point is we don't really know anybody's story. Some Teens have a hard enough time with life and peer pressure, maybe they're a bit of a social outcast and find acceptance here, being part of a team, being counted on and having friends, meanwhile in rl they're shunned for their looks, or lack of atheletic ability, or race or whatever, hey at least they're not out shooting the town up, jacking cars or breaking into houses. If this is way they want to spend their free time then all the power to them. Live and let live.

good man right there.

DeletedUser

I dont think that the age have a big effect on this game,im 18 years old and playing this game since 2006.

I have a lot of friends who was bigger or smaller than me,but i dont prefer the duke who is under 15 or 16 because i have seen a lot of players who lead to their tribe falling because of their unexperienced moves.

My duke and my teacher in w4 was 64 years old and i had a lot of respect to him as he learned me to follow the diplomatic way before the fighting way.
I didn't hear about him from a long time but i have been told that he is playing again in w24 under a new account.

DeletedUser

I am 16, and I consider myself a decent player, this might have been my first world but I have grown into the top 100 at a point.

However the general teenager gets bored, I have toyed with the idea of quitting.....however I am just not a quitter.

DeletedUser

Well I agree with you.
But my self I have a perfect condition, I go to the gym 6 days a week, run every day, and play few sports.

DeletedUser48135

i'm 5 and i have over 9000 villages :p

more to the point, yes, it is stereotyping, but stereotyping is not a bad thing imho, if someone doesnt fit the stereotype they will gain more respect for it

jakester2

However the general teenager gets bored, I have toyed with the idea of quitting.....however I am just not a quitter.

they dont tho...im 14, and aslong as i am sending nukes off, and sending cats and downgrading farms - i get that buzz that im destroying some ones life...so, i dont get board :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

they dont tho...im 14, and aslong as i am sending nukes off, and sending cats and downgrading farms - i get that buzz that im destroying some ones life...so, i dont get board :icon_biggrin:

Ah yes, but I am saying the normal player that does not care about getting better at the game, that builds mixed villages and that is just semi-active is no fun.