War Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:icon_wink:Then I guess we'll see the core cleaning up :)

Can it ever be that there will be mroe barbs in the core that there are outside? With Kong's rules on barb-preserving, do you, wizzy, think that outside the core, somewhere, in a continent where a tirbe has almost 90% (or more) dominence, barbs will be rare and valued?

Oh and another question, do you have any plans to take a core or semi-core continent soon? Or do you have any targets? You haven't announced any wars for some time, except for roasting -XIII- and adding some spices here and there...

our intentions to fight mario! in the near future have already been announced on these forums multiple times

k56 is a semi-core continent

Mithrae

now thats co-ordination
No, not really. (I mean yes, of course, Kong is all awesome and #1 and stuff) But... SERISOULY? -XIII- is like ... all fat... and... stuff... it's just like Kong goes up and uses a gun... doesn't work, the blubber absorbs it, and -XIII- eats some more.

There's 33 conquests within an hour there - 17 of them within 5 minutes of what I imagine was their planned landing time of 04:00. I doubt any other tribe could boast as much - X-char seems to have done particularly well.

DeletedUser

There's 33 conquests within an hour there - 17 of them within 5 minutes of what I imagine was their planned landing time of 04:00. I doubt any other tribe could boast as much - X-char seems to have done particularly well.
For a tribe as big as Hulk, that shoudn't have been hard :) My tribe did 44 conquers against Bob. in two days... and we're not even that good. (It was my tribe when *NI* was at its peak). 17 in 5 minutes? That's good, yeah :) All against the same player? Probably cleared him and then some. A few nukes and trains here and there :) I had about 6 noble trains by the time I quit, so people like x-char probably have at least 15 :icon_biggrin:

our intentions to fight mario! in the near future have already been announced on these forums multiple times

k56 is a semi-core continent

That's nice... maybe you can take some great players from them? I hear they are good for their size :)

So good luck to both tribes, may the best win, but unless Grinch jumps in, with a few allies too, Mario! is going ... (inevitably) down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see us recruiting any of their members.

No? I thought maybe one or two... none? Good then. Just have a talk with some of the *well, not very loyal* members and see how their tribe is doing. Promise him/her support and stuff, then get him/her to let him/her be sitted by you, and voila!

DeletedUser

No? I thought maybe one or two... none? Good then. Just have a talk with some of the *well, not very loyal* members and see how their tribe is doing. Promise him/her support and stuff, then get him/her to let him/her be sitted by you, and voila!

No recruitment from them.

And as far as the timing, we had actually laid the timing between 04:00 and 08:00 for landing. As this was our first good attempt at taking on someone. we went with a more range of time.

And we have cut him in half in 48 hours. He is at 82/168 villages left right now. Thats not to bad.

DeletedUser

No recruitment from them.

And as far as the timing, we had actually laid the timing between 04:00 and 08:00 for landing. As this was our first good attempt at taking on someone. we went with a more range of time.

And we have cut him in half in 48 hours. He is at 82/168 villages left right now. Thats not to bad.
Wow that's skill :-D Are you going to/are playing on any other worlds?

DeletedUser

Ya wizzy's a crazy schizo he has a serious side called wizzydizzy and a mischievous side crimsoni.

DeletedUser50694

I have been neglegting this thread, will do a major update in the next few days

DeletedUser

Ya wizzy's a crazy schizo he has a serious side called wizzydizzy and a mischievous side crimsoni.
I see,
what about Beaza and skymage, are they his other sides too?
(Or are they just aliases and not forum accounts :icon_eek:)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I see,
what about Beaza and skymage, are they his other sides too?
(Or are they just aliases and not forum accounts :icon_eek:)
Beaza is the feminine side and Skymage is the side which moderates our actions, and also this forum. :)

DeletedUser50694

Updated

Removed RzR vs The republic, i think the war is still on but lot of tribe changed names so someone please mail me ingame with tribes on each side and i will list them again.

Added Kong vs Gdzilla / Mario
Added Cletus + friends vs E=mc2 + friends

I didn't add Enigma vs Gdzila and Prime vs Kong / Who? since they are fresh wars with no conquers.

Again, if i missed something feel free to mail me ingame with changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50694

Update

Added Spirit vs D.War

Removed all images, reached 10 pics per post limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.