Exploring 5 Anticipated/Attention centered Tribes; Part 1

DeletedUser

Hehe so whats up with you not replying to me kebabe:icon_cool:

K 35

1 =CCK= 53.968 51 (There for 1st place reference)

6 T*F 39.581 20
7 DECIDE 37.069 25
8 Talon 33.241 24
13 LeGeND 23.975 10
15 BIO 21.237 12

Looks like a fun K:icon_wink: May have to relocate just for you optimusprime:icon_cool:

Anyways, good luck with those kabobs:lol: And don't forget sunBLOCK when you BBQ:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Purple Predator is Unleashed Megatron if I'm correct right.

Not even close... I think everyone knew PP's new alias about 30 minutes after he joined. If you don't know it, just check his sig.

DeletedUser

Not even close... I think everyone knew PP's new alias about 30 minutes after he joined. If you don't know it, just check his sig.

Oh haha:lol: I was just thinking he'd be leading with kebabe like usual. Thanks

DeletedUser

Oh haha:lol: I was just thinking he'd be leading with kebabe like usual. Thanks

Him and Kebabe havent been in many of the same tribes recently. Not since world 20 i believe dont quote me on that though

Michael Corleone.

I do believe PP was in TEST. for a very short time.

I am not 100% sure however.

DeletedUser

I do believe PP was in TEST. for a very short time.

I am not 100% sure however.

for no more than 2 weeks, he was going to noble into the core, then seemed to quit around about nobling time, i think a failed nobling attempt in the core may have helped that one along though

DeletedUser

PP has been in a few tribes with me. Only led once.

W20 Dream - We led
W23 TEST - He was a member for a short time. Mis-cordination happened with K-David(Or they forgot to send nobles out) with pre-nobling into the core.
W24 Kinky - I was there at the start for a very short while
W25 - I'm not sure if he was there for a little while at the start
W26 Pills - Again, I was there for a very short time

Just 1 question, what relevance does this have to the topic Tryster? I've had a few chats with your leader. I would keep quiete trying to stir stuff up (You know what im talking about) if I were you or you may have to find a new tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

I've been in a tribe with kebabe before for about 5 days.. then i quit the world .. oops =P... nice topic, fun to read and entertaining

DeletedUser

hmm i must say one of Dusks weakness's no longer matters as it seems they have broken of their family tribe, so i guess that only makes them stronger lol

i think

mishtashy

Well, they were a dead weight, inactives, noobs and the rest, and zalt decided, with the rest of the council, to get rid of them

DeletedUser

hmm i must say one of Dusks weakness's no longer matters as it seems they have broken of their family tribe, so i guess that only makes them stronger lol

i think

I think it shows their leadership are changing things for the better.

Good on DUSK, now I see things changing on their side, they may have been slightly under-rated (probably due to the wrong leadership then) and now an Under-dog that could possibly last.

DeletedUser

tbh i dnt want them to last

im in K56 and i dnt wana die *starts crying*

mishtashy

Well, we may spare you. Then again, we may not. Depends if the hounds are hungry:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

tbh i dnt want them to last

im in K56 and i dnt wana die *starts crying*

Awwww... What an adorable noo... *cough*...

Just fill yourself up with them lovely pointy things and the longer thicker pointy things. You'll be fine :)

DeletedUser

Awwww... What an adorable noo... *cough*...

Just fill yourself up with them lovely pointy things and the longer thicker pointy things. You'll be fine :)

i aint gone defend myself with spears thats just pointless,

noo whats a noo. rhymes with moo, you sound like a farm to me...jkes lol