Funny IG messages

DeletedUser

The name says it all and will be closed until the server starts.

DeletedUser

Here is a funny invititation mail:

Hi i am ***,im personaly invite you to my tribe *** ,here in this tribe,we will help you to grow,we will send you ressources if you need and to have a good village for the futur ,

you are neer so it will be easy to protect you or to send some ressources ,and you will make good friend.
we need you ,your making the tribe ,without you ,we are not complete,so hope to see you soon .thanks and cheers

one for all and all for one

the tribe ***. ,say thanks to you.

Isn't that part in bold cute?
It makes me feel important :icon_biggrin: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_confused: :icon_redface:

Gothic_Tease

I wish I had mail like that...I guess I'll have some by tomorrow...

I want to feel important too :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

xxx
fine well think about it!

me
But my tribe that im in can do that, we have experienced players and we have great tactics, and plans in taking everyone out. i'll think about it but you will have to come up with a better argument in letting me join your tribe.

xxx
well all of our tribemembers will support you and we are we offer you resources when needed and help you take other villages.

me
I never really trust tribe members since most never send support anyway and i can only rely on my skills. We also have a few tribe members i know who are loyal and very experienced and will help me out, not that i need help. Any other offers?

xxx
well we have mebers close to you and we are based in k44. so you will always have the protection of our loyal tribe if you are attacked.

me
well, this tribe was also made since the beggining of tw, and we got far but everyone went thier seperate ways. You need to actaully really convince me why i should join your tribe not just ecperience since we have that too.

xxx
this is very experianced we have been playing scince tribalwars was made. we have also been taken out at the start when we did not know much about it. but now we know exactly what to do. we are also active in the forums and an extreamly organised tribe and loyal.

thats why you should join.

me
Really I have 1 million points? where?

look in the twplus more closely.

and whats in it for me? why is it good to join your tribe? Theres better more experienced players here in this tribe.

xxx
well your over 1 mill points. wourgh is a real freind on 350k points in world 4. my freind phil_bush is joining the tribe hes out at the moment thought. he is on 250k points on world 3 and many more members will be joining from world 1 like flame99 and nibbler215

me
can you send me the link to your players in W1 that joined you then?

and how do you know i'm experienced?

xxx
because i know you are a very experianced player and strong player. which is just like the members in our tribe. i also know you would be an exccelent member to have as i am near one or two of your villages on world 1 :p

me
why hould i join yours?

xxx
Please join our tribe when people see more members in it more people will want to join therfore we shall grow to rank 1-5 in the kontinant and rank 1-10 in the world if we all listen join this tribe.

thanks for joining!

---------------------

bottom ---> up

well that was interesting... he thinks i have 1 mil points...??? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol

What tribe are you in :icon_twisted:

EDIT

Your not using the same account ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can't say... top secret... :icon_wink:

but i can see you... though... and i can see everyone who doesn't have alias's and then... out of the blue... :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:... :icon_twisted:

like that dude said... i have 1mil points and im very good... :lol:

Gothic_Tease

XXX today at 23:25
Just thought Id ask a friendly question of how come you won't join our tribe? Yes its small but that just means it has more room to grow. I think you'd fit well in with the soon too be #1 tribe.

DeletedUser

Pissflaps today at xx:xx
Hi Gorgeously, handsome alias player,

I'm the diplomat for the Robot tribe.

I am proposing an alliance between our tribes, I believe that this would be mutually beneficial for both our tribes at this early stage of world 8.

Yours in honesty and friendship,

Pissflaps

An alliance this early in the game. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

of course... they knew who you really are... a cold, heartless, brutal farming machine... :icon_wink:

thats why they're trying to stay on your good side... :icon_smile:

rattlesnake

Here is a funny invititation mail:

Hi i am ***,im personaly invite you to my tribe *** ,here in this tribe,we will help you to grow,we will send you ressources if you need and to have a good village for the futur ,

you are neer so it will be easy to protect you or to send some ressources ,and you will make good friend.
we need you ,your making the tribe ,without you ,we are not complete,so hope to see you soon .thanks and cheers

one for all and all for one

the tribe ***. ,say thanks to you.

Isn't that part in bold cute?
It makes me feel important :icon_biggrin: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_confused: :icon_redface:

hehe tell them free shipping from market is off for a long time so the best way possible for them to send resources would be you attacking them :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

"Hello I would like to make an offer to you. My group has quickly sprung up, becoming a potential top spot group. Yours is not as big, but still has a significant amount of members. If you were to merge with ALPHA and OMEGA I would grant you Baron status in a group poised for the top. Your other members would be able to pick their own titles and maintain their current duties, only in a much larger group.

If you cannot bare to part with your group, it is understandable and I would still extend to you an offer for an alliance.
"

After a convincing mail like this, I must say I am thinking of a merge. :) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

re: dukes

goldrush2000 on May 31 at 20:30 Quote
There will only be 5 dukes and 3 barons, but if u plz me you may be promoted

:)

Sir Phill McCrackin today at 09:16 Quote Edit Delete
I'm not pleasing you PERVERT!

DeletedUser

Bottom to top.

Xaviruson May 31 at 21:09
I know, it's been said before :D

richo15on May 31 at 21:07
why are you telling me to hush I only made that other stupid account because your friend medievil nobled me in speed. And now I'm tribeless. Can i join your please?

I no your most proply just gonna say nope like but please! your the best player on tribalwars ever and i would love to fight at your side

greenmonsta

"Hello I would like to make an offer to you. My group has quickly sprung up, becoming a potential top spot group. Yours is not as big, but still has a significant amount of members. If you were to merge with ALPHA and OMEGA I would grant you Baron status in a group poised for the top. Your other members would be able to pick their own titles and maintain their current duties, only in a much larger group.

If you cannot bare to part with your group, it is understandable and I would still extend to you an offer for an alliance.
"

After a convincing mail like this, I must say I am thinking of a merge. :) :icon_wink:

hahhaahha I got EXACTLY the same message!!!

DeletedUser

I <3 n00bs! :lol: Bottom to top:

xxxxxxxxxx today at 21:05
i dun care my man. i still want my beachboys lyrics.

xxxxxxxxxxxx today at 21:04
Lol, to bad none of them will join. They all decided to join my tribe prior to joining this world. =P

xxxxxxxxx today at 21:03
no problem. i desire the lyrics to a beachboys song. im also gonna start inviting your members. ;D

xxxxxxxxxxx today at 21:02
Well thank you kind sir, you have made my day, I will now go post them in our tribes forums so we can all get a good laugh out of it. Have a nice day. :)

xxxxxxxxx today at 21:02
just sent....

InAnotherMessage said:
Here are "Barbie Girl" lyrics...

"Barbie Girl"

Hi Barbie
Hi Ken!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Ken!
Jump In...

I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let's go party!

I'm a blond bimbo girl, in the fantasy world
Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly
You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink,
kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky...
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"

(uu-oooh-u)

(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u)
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u)

Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees
Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again,
hit the town, fool around, let's go party

(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u)
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u)

(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u)
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u)

Oh, I'm having so much fun!
Well Barbie, we're just getting started
Oh, I love you Ken!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx today at 21:00
Well?

xxxxxxxxxx today at 20:59
um, sure thing..

xxxxxxxxxxxx today at 20:59
Do not send any invites until you give me the lyrics.

xxxxxxxxx today at 20:58
lol sure. please tell your members, and I will begin bringing them over.

xxxxxxxxxxx today at 20:58
We will merge with you under the condition that you give us the lyrics to:

Barbie Girl

xxxxxxxxx today at 20:49
Hello, would your tribe like to merge with mine? You would recieve a baron or duke rank over here, and our tribes would be ranked much higher. your current barons and dukes will likely also receive baron/duke ranks here as well.