Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

harlos

So explain to me why I'm not on every world? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not going to start arguing. You're far too arrogant to speak to and think you know it all and are faultless.

As I said, see you in W32 :)

Every world has nothing to do with the fact that I came to you, asked if you had an interest, since I didn't know you very well I went to my members and had them decide. I had 2 replies in a few minutes, both were against it, I forwarded the tribal denial onto you. Next thing I know, you're plotting against us, talking about using an alias, like some upset schoolgirl who didn't get a call back after the first date.

The question you need to stop asking is "So explain to me why I'm not on every world?"

And you need to start understanding why stuff like this happens:

[1/9/09 9:13:08 PM] Harlos: What I typically do, is ask to see if people are interested
[1/9/09 9:13:17 PM] Harlos: and then I go to my group and check their level of interest
[1/9/09 9:13:23 PM] Harlos: So bare with me a day or 2
[1/9/09 9:13:48 PM] Harlos: Can you give me a quick run down of your previous names and worlds the names were used in and tribes you were in
[1/9/09 9:14:00 PM] .Optimus Prime.: Ah ok. Well I guess it's a no no then. I can bet you 90% of your group wont be interested in me :) Alot of people hate me you see

People can't fix a problem until they realize where the problem exists... just like your little freakout over CiT the other day.
(there comes a point when you need to ask yourself, "Is *EVERYONE AROUND ME* the problem, or is it more likely to be just 1 person... myself.."... )

You are in no place to refer to someone as arrogant, at least I can admit I am.

*My discussion on this matter ends here. See you on the battlefield. (and I will continue to ontopicly post things that reply to the actual topic, assuming the 2 pages of spam don't get this topic closed)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I love how you grossly underestimate the caliber of players in this tribe. Harlos has outdone himself with this lineup.

Have fun wasting your life.

A good line-up isn't always the key to success. If the players can't work together, co-ordinate or aren't team members then they wont get very far. Nor will previous world "experiancezzzz!one!11!" help.

I wont be wasting my time/life as I'm originally joining W33. Just dropping into W32 to cause some trouble :)

Khxbai

No more replying from me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

#### shall fall beneath the might of iP. :icon_twisted:

No, but on a serious note I hope you guys do well come W32. <3

xyziz

A good line-up isn't always the key to success. If the players can't work together, co-ordinate or aren't team members then they wont get very far. Nor will previous world "experiancezzzz!one!11!" help.

I wont be wasting my time/life as I'm originally joining W33. Just dropping into W32 to cause some trouble :)

Khxbai

OP, the fact that basically everyone in the tribe has played in the same tribe as atleast 10 or more other players on a different world will qualify us for working together.

Then you can also look for other reasons why we may have joined a world before ours. Could it be so we get used to everyone else while having fun?

Then you can also look at our stacking of Harlos, where basically the WHOLE TRIBE sent support. And then you still try to say that working together could be our issue :lol:

Onto your next point. Previous world experience will not help??????? Are you seriously kidding me? More than 90% of our players are from w10. Look at the settings of w10, then look at the settings of w32 and tell me how experience from that world will not help.

I really don't think anyone in our tribe is worried about you starting near us, infact I am pretty sure that we would love the assurance that you can build us a nice farm.

EDIT:
#### shall fall beneath the might of iP. :icon_twisted:

No, but on a serious note I hope you guys do well come W32. <3

:icon_sad: Your not joining Edgey?

DeletedUser

Khxbai

No offence, but saying experience won't help is a fairly ignorant statement. In fact, if the players aren't experienced then I'm sure they won't coordinate nor work as well as the better players.

DeletedUser

No offence, but saying experience won't help is a fairly ignorant statement. In fact, if the players aren't experienced then I'm sure they won't coordinate nor work as well as the better players.

He keeps inactives in his tribe to boost his points and hes experienced and yet still the n00b he was on day one.

So experience doesnt always help, as you need to have an ounce of intelligence to go with it.

DeletedUser

I'm not experienced... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's just amazing that when you're extremely good looking, uber elite, and always right that you're targeted by inferior (probably ugly) people with low self esteem.
(Harlos is used to noob attacks)

They will attack you until they feel that they have projected how they truly feel about themselves onto you; Hence the variety of flagrant names, and attempted put downs that show us their aggravated state of heightened anger, and jealousy's;
Or they say things like "You're Arrogant"... like it's a bad thing, because they wish they had a reason to be themselves.

I wonder how many of those Britney Spears cry baby guys lurk behind these computers?

"StOOopp.... stop picking on me Harlossss. I can not compete with your greatness...it's not fairrrr....why do you have to be so darn sexy!!Just stop it Harlos, stop it!!! Wahhhhh".

Then with tears streaming down their faces, in a heated moment of rage they angrily run away from their computers with their arms flopping about, wrists bent downward, head thrown back with a tormented wailing expression on their face. Into their bed room they run planting their face into their pillows, and ball their eyes out... "waahhh.... I hate Harlosss. Why??? why me??? wahhhhh"

DeletedUser54374

It's just amazing that when you're extremely good looking, uber elite, and always right that you're targeted by inferior (probably ugly) people with low self esteem.

They will attack you until they feel that they have projected how they truly feel about themselves onto you; Hence the variety of flagrant names, and attempted put downs that show us their aggravated state of heightened anger, and jealousy's;
Or they say things like "You're Arrogant"... like it's a bad thing, because they wish they had a reason to be themselves.

I wonder how many of those Britney Spears cry baby guys lurk behind these computers?

"StOOopp.... stop picking on me Harlossss. I can not compete with your greatness...it's not fairrrr....why do you have to be so darn sexy!!Just stop it Harlos, stop it!!! Wahhhhh".

Then with tears streaming down their faces, in a heated moment of rage they angrily run away from their computers with their arms flopping about, wrists bent downward, head thrown back with a tormented wailing expression on their face. Into their bed room they run planting their face into their pillows, and ball their eyes out... "waahhh.... I hate Harlosss. Why??? why me??? wahhhhh"

Wow, that's deep.

DeletedUser

it's just amazing that when you're extremely good looking, uber elite, and always right that you're targeted by inferior (probably ugly) people with low self esteem.
(harlos is used to noob attacks)

they will attack you until they feel that they have projected how they truly feel about themselves onto you; hence the variety of flagrant names, and attempted put downs that show us their aggravated state of heightened anger, and jealousy's;
or they say things like "you're arrogant"... Like it's a bad thing, because they wish they had a reason to be themselves.

I wonder how many of those britney spears cry baby guys lurk behind these computers?

"stooopp.... Stop picking on me harlossss. I can not compete with your greatness...it's not fairrrr....why do you have to be so darn sexy!!just stop it harlos, stop it!!! Wahhhhh".

Then with tears streaming down their faces, in a heated moment of rage they angrily run away from their computers with their arms flopping about, wrists bent downward, head thrown back with a tormented wailing expression on their face. Into their bed room they run planting their face into their pillows, and ball their eyes out... "waahhh.... I hate harlosss. Why??? Why me??? Wahhhhh"

lmfao, qft!

DeletedUser

You should turn around and see him with the lights on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Harlos is not even that good. His over rated.

I can not even begin to count the number of failed leaders of failed tribes who got there asses handed to them by Harlos or a Harlos led tribe who have whined that very same thing right before they found themselves on the recieveing end of several thousand incomeings.:icon_rolleyes:

harlos

I can not even begin to count the number of failed leaders of failed tribes who got there ..... handed to them by Harlos or a Harlos led tribe who have whined that very same thing right before they found themselves on the recieveing end of several thousand incomeings.:icon_rolleyes:

Relax, its just another Raven alias.

Lets keep it on topic please, aliases.

DeletedUser

I can not even begin to count the number of failed leaders of failed tribes who got there asses handed to them by Harlos or a Harlos led tribe who have whined that very same thing right before they found themselves on the recieveing end of several thousand incomeings.:icon_rolleyes:

If Raven is going to use new names then Harlos should get a new name too...

We'll call him the "Reamer". INCOMING!:ram:

DeletedUser

Whats that on your nose?

DeletedUser

The fact that they were failed leaders and failed tribes might have had something to do with Harlos's winning but i dont know.

Perhaps next time he should challenge himself and play against tribes that havent failed and maybe hed get a challenge. But then i think hed get beat too badly so maybe that isnt such a good idea for him.

Yeah go Harlos, rim those failed tribes, wooooo. you go girl.

nakki pappa

The fact that they were failed leaders and failed tribes might have had something to do with Harlos's winning but i dont know.

Perhaps next time he should challenge himself and play against tribes that havent failed and maybe hed get a challenge. But then i think hed get beat too badly so maybe that isnt such a good idea for him.

Yeah go Harlos, rim those failed tribes, wooooo. you go girl.

do your research and then come here and talk, obviously you haven't done the research.

DeletedUser

do your research and then come here and talk, obviously you haven't done the research.

I listened to Angacam hes in ####. with you. Youve all played other worlds so hed know right.

I can not even begin to count the number of failed leaders of failed tribes who got there asses handed to them by Harlos

Now thats my research done

So he beat failed tribes and you guys consider that great. wow you guys are awsome.

But i have a question for you. If the tribe had already faled then it isnt really your victory. So how can you class it as so?