LeGeND: Negatives

DeletedUser

Very wise move. Noble all villages in area and then move forward. Those arrogant players who considers they can play lone heroes IMO should fail. You can not live as neighbours. This is tribalwars but not 1-1 fighting. If Legend want they can easy support their friend and noble all your tribe if they able to do it or they will lose first village. :) It is cruel game :)

Thanks, and nice convo ingame. (I'm in)

DeletedUser

You're mistaken. Not me. Conflict broke out between some of our members, 1 of LeGeND members lost 2 noblemen. So I mailed your leader:

cRueL11 today at 20:24
Our diplomats are KaSeM.34and-Aenima- plz contact with them

So, doing the usual, I followed your leaders instructions, and forwarded the mail to your diplomat. Here's the 1st reply I got:

KaSeM.34:

1. XXXX and XXXX will be farm
2. We are Legend. Everybody can against to us. but we are stronger than you.
3.what do you want me

-----------------------------------

Now you tell me that isn't arrogance. None of our players have been cleared yet he claims they will be farms and thinks your members are Rambo :icon_rolleyes:

5 moju warpath 4,614 1 4,614 +101 +694 -337 +156 +204 +728 +227

I looked through tribal wars stats after your coment and found that your rank 5 player lost 337 points on wednesday

16 Too Juicy 3,293 1 3,293 +130 +82 +751 -449 +88 +151 +148

lost 500 points on thursday

32 ninjaguy34 2,343 1 2,343 +54 +135 0 0 0 0 0 is inactive

Are you sure none got cleared?

Gicusan

So I was right 10 days ago when I said they do not know English. They should hire a decent diplomat if they want to do something in this world.

I would propose myself but I do not know turkish and I am too expensive.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So I was right a week ago when I said they do not know English. They should hire a decent diplomat if they want to do something in this world.

I would propose myself but I do not know turkish and I am too expensive.

Theres a secret plan behind that, If he understood english he would accept every alliance or nap offered. So they hired a player who did not speak english so there alliance list doesnt get full.

Gicusan

jokes aside. without a diplomat, considering their position on the map, their tribe may shine for a while but not for long. Too bad. It is always a pitty to see a rival go without you having a chance to kill him.

DeletedUser59102

its really stranger that,how can you judge anybody according to his/her grammer.I may be writing poets in an another language?:p
and,i've been playing in this server since 2005.and really,i know how to accept or reject diplomatic requests :)
please everyone,don't judge anyone according to his/her sikills at "your" own language.its really wrong.

DeletedUser59102

hey,i know "tribalwars.net" doesn't exist???
i can tell myself to you not exactly but i can?what do you wait from me :D :p

DeletedUser

What the?

Now I know grammar and spelling in the english language isnt the basis for intelligence but I think we should be quite conscious of what we are posting in these forums as most of us are'nt native english speakers. Its passable if there are sentence structure errors, spelling mistakes, small grammatical errors as long as you get the point such as this one:

its really stranger that,how can you judge anybody according to his/her grammer.I may be writing poets in an another language?:p
and,i've been playing in this server since 2005.and really,i know how to accept or reject diplomatic requests :)
please everyone,don't judge anyone according to his/her sikills at "your" own language.its really wrong.

The problem occurs when one posts in such a manner that everything in it is not comprehensible and understandable anymore. Just like this one.

hey,i know "tribalwars.net" doesn't exist???
i can tell myself to you not exactly but i can?what do you wait from me :D :p

Although it gave me a good laugh. :icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59102

i may not be very good at your languages grammer but i can tell what i want and i can understand what i need.language is nothing if you can use this to say what you want or what you need...

and plus,yes tribalwars.net doesn't exist in 2005 but die staemme was open for joining.

anway,if you don't understand me,you can try to in the game

DeletedUser

language is nothing if you can use this to say what you want or what you need...

and plus,yes tribalwars.net doesn't exist in 2005 but die staemme was open for joining.

Huh? How come it is 'nothing' if you can use it to communicate?

The problem lies when the only one that can understand your posts is yourself. Anyways, don't you have someone over there to guide you on your english? I'm not being condescending or anything its just that a little coaching goes a long way.

You could have told us that the server you're refferring to was from die staemme because tribalwars.net is a different cookie for most people here.

DeletedUser

KaSeM.34:

1. XXXX and XXXX will be farm
2. We are Legend. Everybody can against to us. but we are stronger than you.
3.what do you want me

-----------------------------------

Now you tell me that isn't arrogance. None of our players have been cleared yet he claims they will be farms and thinks your members are Rambo :icon_rolleyes:

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
cRueL11 (571|441) K45 3,338 Nergal6661 [T*F] Hek-Thor [LeGeND] 19th Jan 2009 - 03:43:30

They took a village off your tribe so check your facts about not having any members cleared

DeletedUser

Family Tribe? We have set up an academy tribe for a few reasons

1) Way too many members
2) To strictly keep our main tribe to K46
3) Keep inactives/noobs out

My point was that LeGEnD has:

An incapable, bad leader
Wayy too spread out members

1) Stop inviting everyone then.

2) Still, you don't need several.

3) Disband tribe..?

I haven't made a point yet, but here goes:

Your tribe sucks, you're making fun about Legend because apparently they suck, yet your tribe is getting owned by them and you begged for a NAP.

DeletedUser

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
cRueL11 (571|441) K45 3,338 Nergal6661 [T*F] Hek-Thor [LeGeND] 19th Jan 2009 - 03:43:30

They took a village off your tribe so check your facts about not having any members cleared

You might want to note that the village you are referring to was captured about 8 hours after the post you are quoting. It was very close range nobling.

I know quite a bit about that nobling as I was asked to sit that account and split the nobles. I maneuvered troops between the nobles from both the player's second village and also from the village under attack. Unfortunately, there were 2k axes with that noble. Win some lose some oh well.

DeletedUser

You might want to note that the village you are referring to was captured about 8 hours after the post you are quoting. It was very close range nobling.

I know quite a bit about that nobling as I was asked to sit that account and split the nobles. I maneuvered troops between the nobles from both the player's second village and also from the village under attack. Unfortunately, there were 2k axes with that noble. Win some lose some oh well.

Qiuck forward this to LEGEND. The other village is clear too

Thanks purple predator

DeletedUser

Oh and 2k axes. Thats not a lot, where was the defence and support form other T*F players?

DeletedUser

But he could of attacked before kebabe said they were not clear.

Also the others i put up showing some t*f players losing points, though not being nobled. They dont show who the attacker is yes but some t*f players were cleared and probably farmed and that is what legend said they were going to do, so i believe they did it. And they were done before kebabes comment.