LeGeND: Negatives

DeletedUser

Doesn't mean he'll quit.

Same with me. Well use the new "Start in the middle of one's tribe" thing added recently. And eventually get back to strength...

Dont use it.

Youll just be a farm in a few days for LEGEND again. Restart on the rim

DeletedUser

Dont use it.

Youll just be a farm in a few days for LEGEND again. Restart on the rim

Thanks for the concern, but..
Considering they have 9 spread out players in our K and we have clusters of good members, I'm gonna go for the middle of the tribe option.

denial365

LOL RHCP bet you listened to me now eh?

LOL said:
DeNiaL365 on 07.01. at 16:12
Do you honestly think scare tatctics will work?

You are really willing to protect crap players who will only bring your tribe down, Farms are Farms and they WILL be farmed.

If you think a FARM is worth a WAR, your tribe will NOT last more then another month.

Take some advice from me, don't start wars with tribes who are farming your crap players(YOU SHOULD BE FARMING THEM ASWELL). You will not last, seriously im not trying to be a dick head, but trying to give you some real advice.
200 point players who only log in once every couple days are farms. It is that simple, It will only bring you down trying to protect them.

-Denial

RHCP.mc on 07.01. at 22:14
We'll hello, thanks for the nice greeting.

Start wars? Never intended on starting a war if your player came crying to you.

He should have confirmed it with me. It's our member. I would have let him in an instant if he gave mail.

I will not take crap from anyone. He never even apologized, I would have given him another chance.

DeNiaL365 on 07.01. at 22:29
no one came crying to me actually. My PA forwarded the convo you guys had. He actually told me to not get involved.

Apologize for WHAT? thas what im trying to get thru your skull. For the lowest point member in your tribe your threatening a top 15 tribe... does that rerally make ANY sense?
For someone who will NEVER contribute to your tribe, your willing to start something. LOL

Farms are FARMs, and unless you want every memeber of your tribe to become a farm, you are going to have to relax and understand the basic's of the game.

The bottom line is do you honestly think by stirring this crap up your helping your tribe?

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated
31 isisis 35.034

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
253 Smoke Hunters 32.847

this is so funny :))

Sorry! said:
Malvenor on 16.01. at 18:58
I regret to announce, that we will not give you Snakeboy. We will not give you anything! It was my choice, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my white mans ass!

Malvenor on 16.01. at 19:14
Oh, and goodbye.

isisis on 16.01. at 19:15
loll :D

come but i'm not homeless

Oh, and goodbye. u to :))

sss said:
RHCP.mc today at 15:13
Your tribe will be nobled.

And, please, get a life. You are extremely addicted to tribalwars. Your 20 years old. Get a girlfriend! A hobby! Something! Your brain is messed up from playing 24/7, I wondered why your grammer is that bad!

RHCP.mc today at 15:23
hahah whattttt a sissy.

isisis today at 15:27
i'm not addicted to tribalwars
i have a girlfriend
but i tell like i have a insomia
that's why i playing this game
i see you and you tribe say About us in Forum
this game not playing numbers
Experience and strategy only important

RHCP.mc today at 15:29
Yes you are addicted

There's no WAY you have a gf, I feel bad for her if you do have one.

Insomia yeah yeah whatever, its an excuse to live on tribalwars.

So you have a spy in our tribe?

Haha smart strategy, the villages will be renobled soon enough.

isisis today at 15:34
nope i talk about
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=116446&page=5

np for me nobled my village this time
i take 2 duke village
This enough for me

RHCP.mc today at 15:44
You do know that there's a bunch of tribes launching at you on Sunday? What's the point of taking NAP villages if they will be taken back?

isisis today at 15:48
just fun

RHCP.mc today at 15:49
Is there a chance you would let me live, or not? I have gone out of my way to help ya

isisis today at 15:52
sorry i need only 2.30 hours for take you village
i'm not stop

RHCP.mc today at 15:53
Oh cause your clearing attack troops are coming back in that time?

RHCP.mc today at 15:54
Sorry for the stuff I said before, its only a game, I was mad, I got over it.

RHCP.mc today at 15:59
Loads of support pouring in an hour and a half, I would not try it if I were you. It's a good thing alot of our members have HC

RHCP.mc today at 16:13
You still there? Or do you just not want to replY?

isisis today at 16:14
i'm here all the time

RHCP.mc today at 16:17
Even if you noble me here... Do you want to be friends if we see each other worlds?

Are you joining worlds 32/33?

RHCP.mc today at 16:18
*if we see each other in different/new worlds?

isisis today at 16:22
i dont start Other world
my last world here
I am playing 2 years this game
I'm leaved 6 months ago
My friends called on me for I come here
that's why i come this world
actually i leave this game a lot of 5 months ago

What are you saying that ? :icon_biggrin:

Oh ! and sorry my bad english :)

DeletedUser54374

Wow RCHP had to stoop to insults.. Sad. Go and get him isisis =) And destroy the rest of their pathetic tribe if they all act like the duke. It's hilarious how he then tries to be your friend to protect himself in this world.. People these days :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser59102

great explanation my friend :D
after this dialog i hope everyone understand that RHCP.mc was just trying to make advertising.

DeletedUser

adszei1.jpg

adsz3sa1.jpg

Malvenor (Clan Chieftan) 42 75 1
RHCP.mc (Clan Chieftan) 43 67 1

ty for villages

DeletedUser

RHCP...next time proofread that! Don't post shit without my permission! You're young too Mark! Don't talk. I already posted crap about this and I saw this.

Alright to clear things up with you guys, we were planning on breaking the NAP later on to start our conquest and we just wanted it to pause time a bit and have Legend think we are a NAP...the plan obviously backfired. The offering ourselves as a vassal was another part of the plan that would get us even further faster. But as you may see, it backfired.

Yes, our members don't have the highest OD....they are a bunch of rabble if you ask me! But then again, they haven't expanded quickly enough or haven't been farming...I haven't gotten my OD up before I was nobled because the only people with troops near me was the Legend member and some people with solely defensives, and I am a cry baby for losing troops over something I don't need too!

We have been tightening up recruitment and stuff, RHCP.mc, doesn't do shit and sits around all day trying to sort out NAPS and Alliances... We have been account sitting, but members haven't been responding. So, we have started dismissing, but with the Legend outbreak, we can't afford to lose members. As for having our main tribe in K46, a academy has members who are also far away and are awaiting members to be in the cluster.

Also, yes. They are not 100% Turkish. Excuse Mark (RHCP.mc), he isn't too bright as you can tell. Also, they can talk fine. It just takes time to understand.

You sai you can overwhelm the 7 players with your players... SO GO AND DO IT.

Simple answer: We were, just waiting until Friday as we had a alliance with a bigger tribe to help us. Coordination you see.

You understand if you don't take them out now... they are going to wait until they have enough power to crush you right?

Yeah, I thought about that, and it came true as well!

As to answer some questions about RHCP.

He is a leader of the tribe, he is a great leader, he just hasn't gotten much a way with typing persuasionly. I am the second leader, I pride myself on being the only one who pays attention! Or at least I did until I found this after I posted a topic about this... (doh) But, please. He is not a bad leader. He is just new to leading, and he has me to help him with that.

By the way, Hello Bloodhound. I didn't think you would still be on the forum anymore!

DeletedUser

adszei1.jpg

adsz3sa1.jpg

Malvenor (Clan Chieftan) 42 75 1
RHCP.mc (Clan Chieftan) 43 67 1

ty for villages

You're very welcome Isisis. I somehow feel grateful towards you! I know it sounds strange, but I wanted to quit the game, but had too much of a burden on me. You actually helped me! Please, enjoy my villages. I thank you strangely enough, and hypocritically enough.

DeletedUser54374

RHCP...next time proofread that! Don't post shit without my permission! You're young too Mark! Don't talk. I already posted crap about this and I saw this.

Alright to clear things up with you guys, we were planning on breaking the NAP later on to start our conquest and we just wanted it to pause time a bit and have Legend think we are a NAP...the plan obviously backfired. The offering ourselves as a vassal was another part of the plan that would get us even further faster. But as you may see, it backfired.

Yes, our members don't have the highest OD....they are a bunch of rabble if you ask me! But then again, they haven't expanded quickly enough or haven't been farming...I haven't gotten my OD up before I was nobled because the only people with troops near me was the Legend member and some people with solely defensives, and I am a cry baby for losing troops over something I don't need too!

We have been tightening up recruitment and stuff, RHCP.mc, doesn't do shit and sits around all day trying to sort out NAPS and Alliances... We have been account sitting, but members haven't been responding. So, we have started dismissing, but with the Legend outbreak, we can't afford to lose members. As for having our main tribe in K46, a academy has members who are also far away and are awaiting members to be in the cluster.

Also, yes. They are not 100% Turkish. Excuse Mark (RHCP.mc), he isn't too bright as you can tell. Also, they can talk fine. It just takes time to understand.

You sai you can overwhelm the 7 players with your players... SO GO AND DO IT.

Simple answer: We were, just waiting until Friday as we had a alliance with a bigger tribe to help us. Coordination you see.

You understand if you don't take them out now... they are going to wait until they have enough power to crush you right?

Yeah, I thought about that, and it came true as well!

As to answer some questions about RHCP.

He is a leader of the tribe, he is a great leader, he just hasn't gotten much a way with typing persuasionly. I am the second leader, I pride myself on being the only one who pays attention! Or at least I did until I found this after I posted a topic about this... (doh) But, please. He is not a bad leader. He is just new to leading, and he has me to help him with that.

By the way, Hello Bloodhound. I didn't think you would still be on the forum anymore!

Ohh man the irony.. So you are whining because LeGeND broke a NAP when you guys were going to break it as well.. Man talk about bad karma.

Oh and yes, you are being very hypocritical :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh man the irony.. So you are whining because LeGeND broke a NAP when you guys were going to break it as well.. Man talk about karma.

Oh and yes, you are being very hypocritical :icon_razz:

I know I am! It is what I am! I ain't gone and get my leg shot for nothing and come back straight as day! No, I don't have any Karma. My solution for everything is just: Up yours!

It works to piss people off too!

5 bucks says this is going to be locked...RHCP...lock it already okay? You can't fight these guys without being older and having comebacks.

DeletedUser

Wow RCHP had to stoop to insults.. Sad. Go and get him isisis =) And destroy the rest of their pathetic tribe if they all act like the duke. It's hilarious how he then tries to be your friend to protect himself in this world.. People these days :icon_neutral:

Kid, listen to me. You ain't getting nowhere in life like that. I say again, unless you are a veteran. Don't talk shit!

DeletedUser54374

Kid, listen to me. You ain't getting nowhere in life like that. I say again, unless you are a veteran. Don't talk shit!

Please tell me what "shit" I was talking about. And I'm not going anywhere in life by acting like what?

RCHP did use insults, your tribe is getting destroyed, and RCHP tried to save himself by becoming " friendly." I didn't see a place where I went wrong.

DeletedUser

Malvenor I understand you were trying to helpme... and keep your reputation high at the same time.

I went too far by putting this on the forums. It has been a stressful week in school and I basically took out my anger here. Isisis, I respect you as a player, yes its just a game, sorry if I said anything wrong. And if you know me ingame its much different, please don't judge players on forum personality.

Malvenor, don't play Mr. Perfect here. I have looked over this entire topic and realized what I fool I made of myself. But you included a bunch of lies in your attempt to clear your record.

We have been tightening up recruitment and stuff, RHCP.mc, doesn't do shit and sits around all day trying to sort out NAPS and Alliances...

This is the most ridiculus thing you have ever said. All you do is curse off players, get tribes fired up, and almost everyday send out a ridiculus circular mail asking for your own personal needs.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about. Me, bullrider86, and SoulSalvage made the plan and told you. There is no we, when you aren't even involved.

DeletedUser

Isnt it your bed time soon.

I cant handle so much comedy without moving pictures.

Its over you both win I will send your prize and I think you will both be defending it for weeks.

Well done really well done

DeletedUser

RHCP - I have an inbox filling up with mails telling me

Pick the right answer

Option 1 We are not listening to you

Option 2 Please make enter here your name Numpty this week

Now can you guess right on a 50/50