Goodbye W5

DeletedUser

You let me down Wanzo I was hoping you could help me with my issue.

DeletedUser

I am not sure if it to late now I would still like to do it tho should be very fun, anyways I am off to bed long night it was.

p.s. Gran Torino is a awesome movie, and one of the funniest yes funniest I have seen for a very long time.

p.s.s Wanzo if your still interested drop me a PM.

DeletedUser

Kustard I actually did that after a I left couple of months ago but then had to leave again so I would not ask for an account unless SCI was really going inactive. Met we are two different people on 5/14 :)

Much love <3

Calarasi are you how do I say it without being infracted, slow in the head?

Yes, he is. He always has been and always will be.

Much love <3

DeletedUser

hay old friend how are you doing?

contact me on w23 if you still like to play and kill some sci :)

DeletedUser

If Vojd is still around, why would I want to communicate in any way with someone I do not like :-/

To summarize - you did not get support from V V V, because you did not ask for it, because you did not like V V V. And that makes you surprised and unhappy? lol
You just did not need support, I guess, and preferred to plot against ally rather than fight enemy ;)

Your choice, it does not matter anyway

DeletedUser

To summarize - you did not get support from V V V, because you did not ask for it, because you did not like V V V. And that makes you surprised and unhappy? lol
You just did not need support, I guess, and preferred to plot against ally rather than fight enemy ;)

Your choice, it does not matter anyway

After going through my threads I come upon this old thing, sadly I use to be a wee bit immature and flamed a bit too. In my defense I still say I never plotted once against any allies, although I never liked the other two SCI tribes so maybe I can't say I never plotted but surely never attacked them. How are we doing W5? I am giving 10 PP to who ever rims Metaller!

DeletedUser

You know that even joking about putting a bounty by premium gets people permanently banned. However that might only be for for a few.

DeletedUser18695

After going through my threads I come upon this old thing, sadly I use to be a wee bit immature and flamed a bit too. In my defense I still say I never plotted once against any allies, although I never liked the other two SCI tribes so maybe I can't say I never plotted but surely never attacked them. How are we doing W5? I am giving 10 PP to who ever rims Metaller!

ill rim him for 400 premium points? :D