Pinkie shamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes you answered your own question. Noble = Bigger... therefore why would you want to be very close.. all you would do is hit your own tribemates...

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What is the point of relocating if they dont want to be close?

Ombre is in k42 and is close enough to the core or what you consider the core if this is the case

This is going to be my last comment here for the close hours (I seriously need to cool down).

BD claimed the K is theirs. It is far closer then K42 (for example) thus BD wants their members on that K for relative fast support but they don't want to stun each other's growth.

Not hard to understand. At all.

DeletedUser

This is going to be my last comment here for the close hours (I seriously need to cool down).

BD claimed the K is theirs. It is far closer then K42 (for example) thus BD wants their members on that K for relative fast support but they don't want to stun each other's growth.

Not hard to understand. At all.

Acaboo will take the village, even if it was meant for another BD player, I wouldnt argue about it anymore.

Hi said:
tribalhitman on 23.01. at 14:28
I noticed that you mailed a tribemember about relocating your tribe member, im wondering who you plan to relocate?
Pinkie Winkie today at 00:35
And I would tell you why?
tribalhitman today at 00:37
Because im a good listener
Pinkie Winkie today at 00:39
Do you think I am retarded?
tribalhitman today at 00:42
Dont ask questions that you wont like the answer too please
Pinkie Winkie today at 01:02
Seriously. Go away. I don't wanna hear it. You must be the most nieve person to think that I would fall for a stupid trick like that.
tribalhitman today at 01:05
No i want to know why you want us to stop with no info
If you want me to order my tribe to stop you have to at least tell me why im asking them
Pinkie Winkie today at 01:09
I never ordered them to stop. I asked. If you don't choose to, then that is your decision. But, don't think there will be no reprecussions. We have 28 members who all are better than you skill wise.
tribalhitman today at 01:13
i never said you ordered me to i said you asked, i asked everyone to scout you and attack you
I know you have 28 members of high skill but not all are better than me, im pretty good at sending spear at other villages
Why ask us for kindness if you dont want to show any?
Pinkie Winkie today at 01:37
First thing, yes, they are ALL better than you. Everyone one of them is an immaculate player with tons of experience.
And I am not going to show kindness to someone who thinks I am an idiot.
tribalhitman today at 01:42
I never said i though you were an idiot you asked me if i thought you were a retard there is a difference (one drools alot)
And i hardley doubt immaculate when one of your villages is a farm
Pinkie Winkie today at 02:12
One of my villages is not a farm, it is a temporary place of attacking. Soon it won't be able to be attacked. Therefore, it isn't a farm.
tribalhitman today at 02:13
well you are right it wont be a farm for long as it will be in hands of a decent player soon
Pinkie Winkie today at 02:14
Are you saying I am not a decent player?
tribalhitman today at 02:16
What i think of you is irrelevant as im nowhere near you and we would never fight
But i think weca is a better player than you, at least he had troops in his village
Pinkie Winkie today at 02:21
My god, seriously. I probably have the biggest offense in this world. My second offense is bigger than most player's first. I am just about to max out farm space in my first village.
tribalhitman today at 02:24
Well i have seen no proof that you even know what a troop is after our tribe farmed your first village
i have heard a big mouth telling me how good you are but for the amount of troops you apparently have your oda shows little proof
Pinkie Winkie today at 02:25
Farmed my first village? HAHAHAHAHA! I dodged that one attack. Seriously. And the thing is, look at my area. No one is even bothering to build up. Therefore, I don't need high ODA.
tribalhitman today at 02:27
Yes keep talking yourself up make yourself feel better, it works wonders i hear.
We have the telscope we know your village is empty and what it is hiding by the way.
Pinkie Winkie today at 03:15
Okay, want me to prove it? Have one of your ridiculous tribe mates empty out his village except for a spear or two, I will attack it. Even if you trick me, I will still reck it all. FYI, I have a lvl 30 farm with only 1000 space left.
Oh btw,
You have been blocked for your complete and utter stupidity. When you are on the rim, don't come crying to me.
tribalhitman today at 11:19
me

DeletedUser

Acaboo will take the village, even if it was meant for another BD player, I wouldnt argue about it anymore.

You will try.
You may succed or you may not. That remains to be seen.

But as a tribe, acaboo would look a lot less idiotic if they went about their objective without making a pointless thread about it on P&P.

DeletedUser

You will try.

But as a tribe, acaboo would look a lot less idiotic if they went about their objective without making a pointless thread about it on P&P.

As you said with no church you cant defend it well though im sure you can put up a fight.

And with this mail BD look quite bad itself.

DeletedUser

images

PeRvIs

Here you go you can pull his dummy out if you try hard, well if you try it will probably not be hard:icon_wink:

Seems when someone posts possibly sensitive info about another and then that other person comes along and says there is a good reason for this then the original poster and their sidekicks come along and say your only making excuses it has a way of biting you in the ASS

Hold on that sounds like the immortal Trycon situation all over again, I had a feeling this had a touch of Deja Vous about it.

Who wants to wager who holds that village at the end of Feb?

Am I alllowed to run a book using resources for stakes?

If your interested I will start one with variable odds based on wagers staked with commision of 10% to the bookie (ME) for taking the risk.

DeletedUser

you know im not sure sometimes if its a language thing, or if TW just has a collection of the stupidest people to ever be born come together :icon_confused:

1) BD is very spread out, with some players SEVERAL K's away

2) The core K's of their tribe are K44/K34

3) They are a small tribe, therefore it would be very beneficial for them to be RELATIVELY close together

4) Pinkie nobled a village for a tribe mate to take later on

Now i am not a member of BD, nor do i speak to any of them (or at least not on any kind of regular basis) but any idiot can see the above facts are true.

If you want to make fun of them and say they cant even coordinate a nobling, then you may have a leg to stand on, but to say you are farming one of them shows an astounding lack of insight and even more astounding level of arrogance.

DeletedUser

you know im not sure sometimes if its a language thing, or if TW just has a collection of the stupidest people to ever be born come together :icon_confused:

3) They are a small tribe, therefore it would be very beneficial for them to be RELATIVELY close together

Now i am not a member of BD, nor do i speak to any of them (or at least not on any kind of regular basis) but any idiot can see the above facts are true.

If you want to make fun of them and say they cant even coordinate a nobling, then you may have a leg to stand on, but to say you are farming one of them shows an astounding lack of insight and even more astounding level of arrogance.

CS

For these
TW just has a collection of the stupidest people to ever be born come together :icon_confused:

I would just like to clarify the BOLD part your term SMALL was a reference to NUMBER of PLAYERS not SIZE

Then we agree in full and like you I am not nor have I been in BD. I dont talk to any of them regularly in fact one or two seldomly and NOT in this world.

DeletedUser

I wonder why booo! tribe wasting their time on things which are ont their business.

If you want to attack BD. You cant do it in here. Go and play your game.

DeletedUser

Ill make that wager with you.

Who will be here at Feb

There will be 4 options

1. BD isnt, acaboo is

2. acaboo isnt, BD is

3. They both are

4. They both arent

Ill go for option 1

Why? because BD will be very spread out because acaboo isnt lettign them move in

What do you want to make the wager

DeletedUser

I wonder why booo! tribe wasting their time on things which are ont their business.

If you want to attack BD. You cant do it in here. Go and play your game.

Can i just say. This is there business since they are attacking already. That kind of makes it there business.

DeletedUser

You said the core was 34 not 43

We are farming a village of theres and i can show multiple reports to prove it if you like

Id also like to take the bet on who holds the village by the end of feb, also ill bet you will lose the others in k42 by the end of feb.

thats 4 village instead of one, How do you like that bet and what will the terms be?

DeletedUser

Did you actually read my post about wagers or are you going to continue to twist what is posted to suit your needs

You really should read peoples posts and absorb the info both posting your response.

DeletedUser

Can i just say. This is there business since they are attacking already. That kind of makes it there business.

why do you wonder, which player will we relocate ? thats not your business.

If you choose option one, you can do that in game not here.

we will see who will be here at feb.

DeletedUser

Jeez, what a load of pointless replies.

Pinkie took the village. Village got farmed. Village may get taken. Pinkie has wasted some time and some resources so surely he is the loser here. However it's no huge loss - it's easy to afford a nobleman with a few hours farming. So it's not the end of the world for him...

DeletedUser42188

Honestly, you showing that mail only hurt yourself. Come on! You say you farmed my first village. That is utter bull. I dodged an attack that came with 100 spears and a pally if I am not mistaken. You have never farmed my first village, you aren't even farming my village meant for relocation because you would have attacks landing every second, not nobles going to it, and saying I don't know what a troop is because of my oda is the most retarded thing you could have said. I guess having Krono5, one of the most troop involved players ever, and me, another believer in troops bring points, doesn't prove anything.

I think its time you just clicked that little delete account button and proceed to *facepalm* continuously, adding in a few smashing you head onto your desk until you pass out. Because you are only looking to be the numpty of the week. Both you, bigbadsanta, and dragonwarriors!

DeletedUser

As you said with no church you cant defend it well though im sure you can put up a fight.

And with this mail BD look quite bad itself.

heh who says they need a church or even defense to keep the village?

The moment acaboo attempts to take it, bd will take it right back.

DeletedUser42188

Another thing.

I love how all the experienced, more talented players are taking the side of BD, and only acaboo players take the side of acaboo in this. Doesn't that tip you off enough that you are wrong?

DeletedUser

Honestly, you showing that mail only hurt yourself. Come on! You say you farmed my first village. That is utter bull. I dodged an attack that came with 100 spears and a pally if I am not mistaken. You have never farmed my first village, you aren't even farming my village meant for relocation because you would have attacks landing every second, not nobles going to it, and saying I don't know what a troop is because of my oda is the most retarded thing you could have said. I guess having Krono5, one of the most troop involved players ever, and me, another believer in troops bring points, doesn't prove anything.

I think its time you just clicked that little delete account button and proceed to *facepalm* continuously, adding in a few smashing you head onto your desk until you pass out. Because you are only looking to be the numpty of the week. Both you, bigbadsanta, and dragonwarriors!

Since acaboo only attacked one village it was obvious what i mean, if you want it in simple terms the first of the 5 or 6 farms your going to give us.

Krono5 is good and i know he is good with troops, but you are not krono5 and i dont think you will ever match him.

You say i look stupid

1 You cant delete an account with more than 2 villages

2 You dont know that farming involves taking resources, so why would i land an attack every second? i would get no resources, so i let you get more and take them in one go.

3 The mail actually makes me sound alot better than you in all fairness. You dont exactly sound bright in it

4 Both is 2 people you named 3
Purple if i take it hes lost it, he may get it back but ill retake it back off him until he gives up lol,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You will try.

+1, This thread should never have been made imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.