Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

What does it matter? With Saints no longer HOT, it wont make much of a difference if HOT declare unless MPX are planning on assisting against Aten, EleAud and DbT or going long range against HOT.

Since most people would critisize me if I left the post there, I'll explain myself. Let's split the north west sector into another four sections, all NE, NW, SE and SW. MPX control the NW and SW dominantly. Saints sorta own NW/NE but are dominant all over the place. TW has a small presence in the NE, which is where EleAud and DbT are and there's not much HOT. In the SW/SE HOT has a smaller presence in which recent conquers show TW has under control. So this means MPX aren't near many areas they're not already involved with that require dire assistance in the war.

However, that being said may be taken harshly, but it's not meant in a cold way whatsoever. Assistance in the north west sector of the world would allow TW to focus dominantly on the other quadrants and would be a massive assist. It would also be easier targets for MPX to expand against HOT and become an even larger player in the world than they already are.

Just saying it may not make much of a difference to deserve a post like yours, Seraph. :icon_smile:

I just wanna know what MPX are going to do :lol: It doesn't affect me either way. We've got Dbt, HOT, Aten and SLB already declared :lol: MPX are the only ones left and I just wish Dukes would say, "Yes, we're going to declare." or "No, we're not." instead of all these "Hmm...only time will tell..." posts :icon_evil:

DeletedUser7464

Maybe MPX have not reached a decision as to what they are going to do.

DeletedUser

Well if they do declare i will get shiningstar out of my K62 cluster.

DeletedUser6081

The map of Continent player dominance and top players are exactly the same.

DeletedUser6081

no there not

Yea, they are. I am 100% sure my cluster does not look like Ysieks.

Did you actually look before posting? The only thing different is the coloring.

Last edited:

ramboas93

I looked their not the same. They look way different.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6081

i know i dont get what hes talking about they look nothing the same to me

and yes HighCOmmander i did look at the maps

That is weird.. for me it shows the EXACT same clusters, but it does give the names of the continent leaders. I honestly see the top players spreads everywhere, jsut like to top 10(or 15) player map.

DeletedUser

it plots ALL of the top 15 peoples villages with THE MOST points in a SINGLE continent

DeletedUser6081

Ok.. but I swear to god when I looked at the continent I dominate, it showed MY cluster for K6. It used to show the leading player in each continent didn't it? Not just the leading players worldwide?

Maybe I am wrong...

DeletedUser

nope never did

futzy and highborn have villages on the K domince and not on top 15 players so definetly not the same

DeletedUser

I just wanna know what MPX are going to do :lol: It doesn't affect me either way. We've got Dbt, HOT, Aten and SLB already declared :lol: MPX are the only ones left and I just wish Dukes would say, "Yes, we're going to declare." or "No, we're not." instead of all these "Hmm...only time will tell..." posts :icon_evil:

you left out EleAud - and we're larger than SLB :p and have taken more of you villages :p and have more sheep :p

DeletedUser5974

Umm Lol is it me or sts cluster look like South America. Not the whole thing. but the southern part seems silmilar