Transformers Announcements; A Message to LeGeND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If they can't speak English they should go back to their server.

You really are pathetic. I typed up this long post about racism, honor, and morals. Then I deleted it because I realized you just aren't worth the time trying to argue this anymore.

Tribal Wars is just a game, stop taking it so seriously. If someone else wants to play, they have just as much right as you to play here. True, there are rules, but they weren't breaking them. Anyway, I'm done here. The only person who deserves a ban is you, for being a complete jackass.

DeletedUser

You really are pathetic. I typed up this long post about racism, honor, and morals. Then I deleted it because I realized you just aren't worth the time trying to argue this anymore.

Tribal Wars is just a game, stop taking it so seriously. If someone else wants to play, they have just as much right as you to play here. True, there are rules, but they weren't breaking them. Anyway, I'm done here. The only person who deserves a ban is you, for being a complete jackass.

I believe you just broke a rule, by calling him jackass :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Chill.

We've talked and have decided that there's no more dirty tricks or anything like that, If we beat them, we will do it by the old fashioned way. Through the stats.

I urge any Legend members just to apologies/say sorry so we can rim you the way it should be done.

DeletedUser

Umm....Only 1 was banned (CruELL11 can confrim). And his ban was lifted shortly after. He is now on the rim. Didn't make much of a difference did it? All this pointless arguing :)

DeletedUser

havent really read the last few pages as ive been busy, and things kinda deteriated, but if someone says "this is an english speaking server, and the rules state you should speak only english on here, and if oyu dont speak english you shouldnt be here" do you really consider that racism?

cos you should maybe re-read the definition of racism

DeletedUser

Kudos to T*F, I look forward to seeing the stats soon. Hard luck to Legend, but ofc, recruiting all over the place will not get you too far in a world.

Gicusan

this game is not about language but about war. if they try to take the stakes when not being able to comunicate, let them play. I say that the language rule is not racist but also should not be bannable. it is a discrimination for sure. As long as their server is closed, there is nothing they can do. I am adicted to the game and I know many others will go to german or whatever server if this .net would be closed. And speak english or native there as that is all many of us got. Try to wear their shoes for a moment.

DeletedUser

this game is not about language but about war. if they try to take the stakes when not being able to comunicate, let them play. I say that the language rule is not racist but also should not be bannable. it is a discrimination for sure. As long as their server is closed, there is nothing they can do. I am adicted to the game and I know many others will go to german or whatever server if this .net would be closed. And speak english or native there as that is all many of us got. Try to wear their shoes for a moment.

i just didnt like the insinuation (forgive my spelling) that OP was being racist when i could see no foundation for that accusation.

While i think OP crossed no line in what he did, i would agree with what others have said and i dont think that speaking in another language should be a bannable offense, especially considering the situation they have foind themselves in (Turkish server closing).

But until the rules are changed this is all pointless.

DeletedUser

Why would he make it harder for him and his tribe, when he could take some of them down much easier? Think- But not too hard it might hurt your poor head :(

He said hed rather do it by stats and enoblements so why would he do it this way if he would rather do it the other.

DeletedUser

He said hed rather do it by stats and enoblements so why would he do it this way if he would rather do it the other.

Go check the stats and figures thread. I addressed it VERY clearly there for you. Towards the end. Read carefully :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Legal definition of racial discrimination.

Legal

The UN does not define "racism", however it does define "racial discrimination": according to the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,
the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life. '[1]
This definition does not make any difference between prosecutions based on ethnicity and race, in part because the distinction between the two remains debatable among anthropologists.[2] According to British law, racial group means "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin".[3]

I have highlighted the parts to be aware of

What Op just did was use someones ethnic background to impare there enjoyment of this game. In effect op was racist and T*F in my opinion should be disbanded and banned.

Optimus used there ethnic background to tempt them into replying in a language not English and then used this to ban them from the game. I know many players who have speak different languages in mails. I have done it and im sure most foreign players have done it at some point. I feel that the way in which Optimus did it was to exploit there nationality and therefore was racist in the action.

DeletedUser

Legal

The UN does not define "racism", however it does define "racial discrimination": according to the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,
the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life. '[1]
This definition does not make any difference between prosecutions based on ethnicity and race, in part because the distinction between the two remains debatable among anthropologists.[2] According to British law, racial group means "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin".[3]

What Op just did was use someones ethnic background to impare there enjoyment of this game. In effect op was racist and T*F in my opinion should be disbanded and banned.

Optimus used there ethnic background to tempt them into replying in a language not English and then used this to ban them from the game. I know many players who have speak different languages in mails. I have done it and im sure most foreign players have done it at some point. I feel that the way in which Optimus did it was to exploit there nationality and therefore was racist in the action.

I am Turkish. So I was racist towards my own race? You're making yourself look more stupid the more you speak.

DeletedUser

I am Turkish. So I was racist towards my own race? You're making yourself look more stupid the more you speak.

You were just racist in your actions, using someone nationality to tempt them into speaking another language in order to get them banned.

Just because you yourself is turkish makes no difference.

Using the excuse that you are turkish is a load of BS.

PrinceTristan

I like Lamb, I think I'll have Lamb Chops for dinner. There is this Turkish restaurant near my home that has excellent chops. The extent of my opinion on Turkey: Good Lamb chops! :)

DeletedUser

Wow. The level of intelligence has indeed really dropped.

I've been speaking to several LeGeND members via msn and in-game.

Berhudarol today at 22:05
but we learned from you good new things..

I've been speaking to quiete a few of them and they understand they were never going to win. They accepted that and that they are a group of friends, real life friends.

Berhudarol today at 22:06
congurulations you win...

More I've spoken to is Hek-Thor and another guy (Forgot his name). In-game, yes, I'm an enemy.

Are you really that stupid to think I would be racist towards my won race? When I read that to myself it makes me laugh out loud. Literally. Bah, I guess some people really are that arrogant :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Whats done is done and none of us can change that.

Racism - This game is for people to play, play being the operative word ITS NOT REAL.

Racism is a very strong word if you think OP did wrong it was deceitful If you think he did right then it was clever.

Can we now move on. :icon_cool:

OP thanks for the info on the other thread, I expected something different and got that as you never used TW Stats like the rest of us:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I can't believe people have now brought the word racism into this, whoever did it, go shoot yourself.

UNSEEN LORD

Hmm hello everyone..İ am LEgend and i am Berhudarol :)
i saw some mistakes in the message that we make with Optimus so i want to correct all mistakes.And this is my last post in this forum...Have a good game to everybody..Thats all a game and we played it for fun ....Good by.

Berhudarol today at 22:37
ok..

.Optimus Prime. today at 22:36
Alright.
Good luck, thank you and goodbye

Berhudarol today at 22:36
when time comes..

.Optimus Prime. today at 22:32
Alright. You have very good english btw. I appreciate it and I know. I am Turkish myself. I spoke to Hek-thor yesterday.
When will you all be going?

Berhudarol today at 22:27
:)
Didin't you realize that this is not a tribe?
we are friends and we are talking and make fun each other..We know each other in real life.
Why do you think our members are all different continents?
We know we can't win this game with our players in all diffrent continents but we are a family and game put us in diffrent continents.We can't do anything about it.Also we know English and diplomacy well(not some of us but we have no language problem)
But we are not here to win.We are here to talk and have fun.we can't make any diplomatic action or recruit any foreign players(we could do it but we don't choose it) because this will divide us.Do you think taking our villages or bannibg us make us divide?
no...we are talking again in msn :)
now...
Why do you think i have to leave here if my friends are here?

We are really legend players of this game that no one can understand but we are not here to play :)
we attacked and make our OD higher that showed who we are but we don't think to be top because we started this game without any plan or progress..Maybe in w37-38 you can watch us if we again decided to come and really want to play.İn future we will show our diplomacy and strategy and experience bettre ;)
but not now..
i had nobled 700 -1000 point villas when i can take 4000 point villas :)
Because in this world we are playing to test tribalwars and the thinks that i wrote above..

Sorry for my English,i know it is not so good..but you can understand what i want to mention i think..Good by..
İ will delete my account when my friends all gone....

.Optimus Prime. today at 22:10
Thank you very much for your honesty. Only if some of the other members would reply in the same way. Please leave LeGeND.
And in the future, best of luck

Berhudarol today at 22:06
congurulations you win...

Berhudarol today at 22:05
but we learned from you good new things..
Hiring spys.
Try to ban players.
Making your advertising in the forum.
and Diplomacy of course..attacking a tribe with 10 ally.Good.

Berhudarol today at 22:02
and i know you don't believe but i want to say that cruel left the game because of his final exams in university...enjoy with his villages..

Berhudarol today at 22:01
it is not battle.İt is diplomacy..as you said...

.Optimus Prime. today at 21:58
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=118333

I don't need to say much anymore. It's over. Leave LeGeND now. It was a good battly my friends.

Kind Regards,
Optimus Prime.

DeletedUser

Yea you're right. We are group of real life friends.We are in this world to play together and have fun.But we aren't give up yet.And only cruel11 has left from real legend team because of his exams.

DeletedUser

Legal

You know what's the funny thing? I didn't agree with OP's way, but if someone should be disbanded, it shouldn't be T*F buy Legend. On w16, a good tribe, HRV was disbanded once for being somewhat nationalistic, it wasn't true but it was still disbanded. I don't know much about legend, apart from that they will have their arse raped by us, but if they aren nationalistic and accept only turks, they should be disbanded and not T*F

Status
Not open for further replies.