{M}{M} vs. ~F-D~

DeletedUser55663

a long time ago... in a continent far, far away... ther was a war for which the reason had been forgotten eons ago.... the Mayhem Makers were always peaceful, but also always prepared for war. Flaxx and Daxx has been an agressive tribe from the start, and never prepared for war. Mayhem Makers build troops in order to fight enemies, Flaxx and Daxx make points to "scare" enemies into submition. Daxx became jelous of Mayhem Makers and mailed the leader...

(eons ago)
"Become our Academy" Daxx said.

"Hmmmm... That sounds like a good idea" said Macca, the most loyal Mayhem Maker.

(an eon after that; ~F-D~A becomes {M}{M} once more)

"Why did you change your name back?!?!?!" Daxx said.

"Because your tribe loves points and will never be able to protect us! we will protect ourselves and become wonderous!" Macca replied

Daxx was angered by this and addressed his tribe...

"Those who have left us are now TRAITORS," he bellowed, "they mock our glory and spit on our coat of arms! I, as your leader, order you to attack their most loyal and beloved members!"

While everyone was afraid of Daxx, most of his tribe did not fear him enough to be rimmed by the Mayhem Makers. Those ones who DID listen to Daxx's words were very foolish and sent out their "Nukes"
"Help!" cried Sulpiac, "I was being scouted by Lord Egi, and when i sent scouts in return, he sent more attacks! im so scared..." now, this person was a new player at the time and had just built his first noble. HOWEVER, he didn't think to dodge the attack and lost his new friend. He now seeks revenge.

(later)
"Ummm... I have 28 incoming attacks," Macca said calmly, "could someone send some help?" Macca was not scared in the least bit of the incoming attacks, he was now thinking of war strategies in the nowdeclared war... They come in handy in the later years of the war...

Very sad stats after a few weeks of war...

Side 1:
Tribes: {M}{M} COMMA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~F-D~ ~F-D~A
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 257
Side 2: 314
Difference: 57
image.php
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7
image.php
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 712,606
Side 2: 931,062
Difference: 218,456
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,470
Side 2: 8,312
Difference: 19,158
image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55663

they are my tribe and the tribe we are warring with... i got bored and dissided to write in forum. lol

DeletedUser

whit, you put MM as black on a black background. Oh, and MM, you have potential..if you kick all those not in your main cluster.

BTW- What I meant was make a simple map on paint- host it on imageshack, and then post it with the proper bb-codes.

DeletedUser

i don't know why it did that i had it setup for white orginally---oh and i'm not all computer savvy so sorry that's as far as my lazyness will let me extend

DeletedUser53418

{M}{M} after them do you plan to wage war on AYREON as well as you will increase your positioning on the map.

DeletedUser51370

:lol: i know ~F-D~

they have a player here in K32 who doesn't build spear defences, only Swords :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

these tribe are both tribes that survived because bok was too busy to destroy them
im rooting for mm because of past expirience with fd members :)

DeletedUser

Quick question, who are these tribes?

okay.. lets put together what we know..
we know that..

they are my tribe and the tribe we are warring with... i got bored and dissided to write in forum. lol

and we also know

these tribe are both tribes that survived because bok was too busy to destroy them
im rooting for mm because of past expirience with fd members :)

also,

at one time they both had alot of members in k87

but still, the question stands, who are these tribes?
do we have a potential challenge for Kinky?
can we get some background history or something on these two?
thankkksssss:lol:

DeletedUser54967

i think they will have potentially juicy vills waiting for us haha

Fiercegoldfish

sorry if im not getting something here, but it seems that both tribes are pritty much no-where near eachother. the only place they meet is K60 and there are barely any FD players there... how do you plan to wage war with a 5+ K differnce between your main clusters?

DeletedUser55663

wow... more replies... and i cannot say our war strategies but {M}{M} WILL win and i dont think we will be a threat to anyone after that... fd is just too big and we want them gone.... lol

DeletedUser

Ohohoh. I know ~F-D~. Oh great....
You see once upon a time blade3800 was a noob. I attacked him and told him just to dodge the attacks as it was an accident.
Well he listened to me and I nobled his 9k point village without losing a troop.
this guy is in ~F-D~ so mail if you want me to do anything bout it.