Countdown

DeletedUser

it could well be quatered. Aten owning NE, HOT present in SE, TW in SW and core, and Saints owning the NW.

DeletedUser

the bottom SE is still a war ground. TW dominates, but with some help from up north it could turn.

DeletedUser

oooohh..... i think i may have fought you if im correct about who you are :icon_wink:

ramboas93

SHHHH!!!!! thats secret only people that can read are allowed to know.

DeletedUser

Ya I sent you a few hello presents week or 2 ago:icon_wink:

rofl too much brawn, not enough brain. you know, those villages were clear after theone11 gave up on them? and then you decided to ram the non-existent walls into molecule dust 20 times over before finally nobling. :p

DeletedUser

Stop spamming my thread.....

This is world countdown of players and tribes not who plays what account.

DeletedUser

October 20th, 2007- January 25th, 2009
w2countdown.jpg

DeletedUser

it looks almost like an asymptote :p

its a pain in the butt trying to get a line of best fit lol

but yeah the asymptote is obviously 0.

although with only 3 people a day leaving on average it is going to look even more flat if it drops the rate anymore.

ramboas93

rofl too much brawn, not enough brain. you know, those villages were clear after theone11 gave up on them? and then you decided to ram the non-existent walls into molecule dust 20 times over before finally nobling. :p

LadyRain(me) vs. badbugz

LadyRain:4
badBugz:0

infact atleast I'm growing. you slowly declining. me since Ive taken acc over which like little less than 3 weeks ago I have nobled 52 villages and 31 were from enemy and lost 0.

you on other hand has nobled 6 total villages 2 from the enemy and has lost 6 to enemy.(about to be 7 cus now i'ma noble that 1k village of yours near me)

I think that says it all

Anyway nice graph. alot of great players gone:(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well a lot of inactives of gone now it's gonna take longer and with all this excitement lately the drop rate will go down a lot lower.

DeletedUser

LadyRain(me) vs. badbugz

LadyRain:4
badBugz:0

infact atleast I'm growing. you slowly declining. me since Ive taken acc over which like little less than 3 weeks ago I have nobled 52 villages and 31 were from enemy and lost 0.

you on other hand has nobled 6 total villages 2 from the enemy and has lost 6 to enemy.(about to be 7 cus now i'ma noble that 1k village of yours near me)

I think that says it all

alll villages you took were empty and isolated. check my OD growth. and i know its not impresive, but its mostly been attacking, and im not exactly the most active person. if I had dominance in K88 and took 6 of your isolated, empty villages i sure wouldnt be boasting.
I like your technique though, just saying its not exactly a fair fight...

DeletedUser12672

Would you guys just stfu and stop ruining this thread?:icon_rolleyes:

Dougalo7

its a pain in the butt trying to get a line of best fit lol

but yeah the asymptote is obviously 0.

although with only 3 people a day leaving on average it is going to look even more flat if it drops the rate anymore.

Heh.. I would say that looking at the graph that the asymptote is !=0. I would be interested in seeing the derivative of this graph to see how quickly the rate of players changing is approaching zero. Are we seeing a decline in the rate of people leaving? or is it steady at about 3/day?

DeletedUser

Heh.. I would say that looking at the graph that the asymptote is !=0. I would be interested in seeing the derivative of this graph to see how quickly the rate of players changing is approaching zero. Are we seeing a decline in the rate of people leaving? or is it steady at about 3/day?

I had one made up in May I guess I could make another. :icon_razz:

ramboas93

alll villages you took were empty and isolated. check my OD growth. and i know its not impresive, but its mostly been attacking, and im not exactly the most active person. if I had dominance in K88 and took 6 of your isolated, empty villages i sure wouldnt be boasting.
I like your technique though, just saying its not exactly a fair fight...

BS!!! they were not my ODA since war started went up by 1Mill so your telling me all those villages i nobled were empty and magically my ODA went up by 1mill? your ODA went up by 200k. you total ODA is 1.14mill wow what taken you at least 2 years to do I have done in 3weeks. I'm not boasting the fact I nobled your villages im boasting fact that I'm doing WAY WAY WAY better than you. I do got a way better position tho I will admit that so thats helped me out alot.

Do you really like my technique or you just laughing at me?

Last edited: