A lesson in randomly sending invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Jan 25
03:26 KA-Lamity has been invited by Oscar122.

Jan 25

Jan 28
03:29 KA-Lamity has been dismissed by Oscar122.

Jan 28

3 days n00b go learn how to count; and next time you try calling me a liar how about some proof?

Uh... thats over 3 days. Look at the time.

any other INSO flaming i haven't proved just being you making up a load of lies? let me know and i'll come here and prove you wrong yet again...
thanks for wasting my time

The only people that are defending INSO are INSO members. The rest of the public who have responded clearly agree with me. I have no need to respond. I only do because its amusing watching your misguided logic being shoved back into your face over and over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

from the time you were invited to the time you were dismissed is Almost exactly 3 days its within minutes!
you were in the tribe for just over one hour, so you had outstanding invite for less than 3 days!

i'm sorry if you have a disability preventing you from understanding this, saying he mailed me several days after i was invited without posting when you were invited is just you lieing again and again
I have posted when you were invited and dismissed a total of 3 days not several days over 3 days

and the only non-inso members to reply that looked like they were agreeing with you only posted after reading only your lies

so try again thx

DeletedUser

I support ISNO and all of their policies.

I find the last bit about ganging up on BD funny. It's the same story in every continent; the noobs band together and try to mass the #1 tribe.

DeletedUser

with the core of players we brought from W13 i would hardly call INSO a tribe of n00bs, some noobs may be in INSO yet to be weeded out, but trust me we are weeding them out ;)

and INSO has a post where a general member of the tribe suggested we gang up on BD

that player is not in a leadership position, and that post is very old

squad_up

W13:icon_eek:, wow if you came from there, then you must be pros!!!

DeletedUser

well id say that playing 1 year in w13 compared to playing lets say 4 months on eiehter of the former worlds wont make the player from say w2 a better player then the one whos been playing non stop for 1 year in w13, and btw doesnt this W has the same speed as w13 id say the w13 ppl playing here has it rather good.

squad_up

oh yes, and you are just so awesome on w13

just because you happen to do good on one world doesn't mean you'll do good in another world

DeletedUser

your 100% correct there,

I said i wouldn't call us n00bs because we come from a successful tribe hence we are experienced players

I have never said INSO is numb 1 in another world so we are going to be number 1 on this one as well!

no one in INSO leadership is under the illusion because we've been successful on another world that we will be successful here, the settings are different and we have some of our tribe but not all of it, we have new members here;

we are trying to be successful but we have to fight for it like everyone else cause its a new world ;)

DeletedUser

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/a9dd5d0cd03d99fd95288b35637d5401

So when are you gonna rim me?

your 100% correct there,

I said i wouldn't call us n00bs because we come from a successful tribe hence we are experienced players

I have never said INSO is numb 1 in another world so we are going to be number 1 on this one as well!

no one in INSO leadership is under the illusion because we've been successful on another world that we will be successful here, the settings are different and we have some of our tribe but not all of it, we have new members here;

we are trying to be successful but we have to fight for it like everyone else cause its a new world ;)

Right..Whatever you say.

Welcome to INSO 2 said:
http://en30.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=-2 today at 02:20
Welcome to INSO 2

This tribe was founded as an extension of the #1 tribe in W13. Several members are joining this world and we are going to go for #1 again. Thanks for joining. Let us Fight our way to the top.
Thanks,
[player]Oscar122[/player]

DeletedUser

your time will come, don't worry about that ;)
I'm not next to you so the nearby members will have to eliminate you

DeletedUser

it says Let us fight our way to the top, not magically appear there since we did something somewhere else >.<

DeletedUser

from the time you were invited to the time you were dismissed is Almost exactly 3 days its within minutes!
you were in the tribe for just over one hour, so you had outstanding invite for less than 3 days!

i'm sorry if you have a disability preventing you from understanding this, saying he mailed me several days after i was invited without posting when you were invited is just you lieing again and again
I have posted when you were invited and dismissed a total of 3 days not several days over 3 days

and the only non-inso members to reply that looked like they were agreeing with you only posted after reading only your lies

so try again thx

What have we concluded here?

You are a tribe that came from W13 and was #1 there. You merged with a tribe but did not get everyone, and those who you did not get you waited 3 days to withdraw the invite because of a lack of communication. However, you were too late to stop one invite from slipping and positing embarrassing intel on you on public forums. You counter this slip by saying:

1)You are noob. We are rank 1 in w13
2)We will rim you
3)We actually pulled in the invite only 3 minutes late.

How do you back this up? By sending me one attack from 57 hours away.

Maybe...maybe you revealed my "Lie" of the invite being there for 1 week. I was wrong on that (Particularily since I did not have the report anymore, I just made an assumption based off of my judgment and the timing of the mail from Gun4). It was 3 days and 3 minutes :icon_rolleyes: which is actually over 3 days, but whatever. It is techinically over 3, by the way, because it took you +1 hour and a half to find out I infiltrated you, because your aristocrat was "At a restaurant" so he could not have pulled the invite anyways.

Anything else? No. Then I can see why the public agrees with me. Good day.

DeletedUser

I support ISNO and all of their policies.

I find the last bit about ganging up on BD funny. It's the same story in every continent; the noobs band together and try to mass the #1 tribe.

BD is #3 :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What have we concluded here?

You are a tribe that came from W13 and was #1 there.
was is past tense so your mistaken there

You merged with a tribe but did not get everyone,
i'm thinking your the only one we didn't get as i have no outstanding invites
and those who you did not get you waited 3 days to withdraw the invite because of a lack of communication.
the lack of communication lies from Within your tribe/Former tribe
However, you were too late to stop one invite from slipping and positing embarrassing intel on you on public forums.
yes you posted a member suggesting we attack a larger tribe; an old outdated post not made by leadership, i think it holds no relevance, tell me how long were you searching for something to post here?

You counter this slip by saying:

1)You are noob. We are rank 1 in w13
2)We will rim you
3)We actually pulled in the invite only 3 minutes late.
actually i'm pretty sure i countered it by proving you made up being randomly invited as said in title

by proving that you didn't have an outstanding invite for 1 week, not even 1/2 of one week but the time you were dismissed is almost exactly 3 days from invite, you joined about 1 hour 10 minutes earlier, so yes i would not have withdrawn much before the 3 day mark if at all, but neither did i miss it by much/would have missed it

when did i ever say anything about being 3 minutes late? your making things up again

How do you back this up? By sending me one attack from 57 hours away.
i'm 100% positive i have not sent an attack at you, i would never send an attack from that far away this early in the world...
Maybe...maybe you revealed my "Lie" of the invite being there for 1 week.
maybe? sounds like denile and not the place in Egypt
I was wrong on that (Particularily since I did not have the report anymore, I just made an assumption based off of my judgment and the timing of the mail from Gun4). It was 3 days and 3 minutes :icon_rolleyes: which is actually over 3 days, but whatever. It is techinically over 3, by the way, because it took you +1 hour and a half to find out I infiltrated you, because your aristocrat was "At a restaurant" so he could not have pulled the invite anyways.
yes your mail to Your leader not to any INSO leader...and I was out at a bad time so didn't kick you immediately, i think barely over 1 hour is not ridiculous or slow or horrible communication as you've repeatedly stated in this thread

you are full of crap, you exaggerate everything on a massive scale to say the least!
Anything else? No. Then I can see why the public agrees with me. Good day.

sure plenty else but i think you wouldn't comprehend any of it anyways so no use posting on further ramblings

DeletedUser

was is past tense so your mistaken there

No, it is called proper grammer

i'm thinking your the only one we didn't get as i have no outstanding invites

...So? How does that disprove my statement? If you only had one invite, then all the more reason for you to have pulled it before 3 days.

the lack of communication lies from Within your tribe/Former tribe

The tribe you merged with, you mean? The tribe I joined to get a better chance of successfully attacking their strongest member (Devilhell)?

yes you posted a member suggesting we attack a larger tribe; an old outdated post not made by leadership, i think it holds no relevance, tell me how long were you searching for something to post here?

I posted a instance where an invite was left untended for several days and was exploited to successfully attack one of their top players. That other post was just a funny sidenote.

actually i'm pretty sure i countered it by proving you made up being randomly invited as said in title
by proving that you didn't have an outstanding invite for 1 week, not even 1/2 of one week but the time you were dismissed is almost exactly 3 days from invite, you joined about 1 hour 10 minutes earlier, so yes i would not have withdrawn much before the 3 day mark if at all, but neither did i miss it by much/would have missed it

You would have missed it, don't you understand? If I had not joined and revealed myself I doubt you would've ever even noticed.

when did i ever say anything about being 3 minutes late? your making things up again

I didn't say you said anything about being 3 minutes late? Initially, what you are saying is that you made the 3 day mark by 3 minutes. Not your exact words, but that is just a summary.

i'm 100% positive i have not sent an attack at you, i would never send an attack from that far away this early in the world...

When I say "You" I mean INSO as a tribe. If you want proof of that attack, click here:

http://i42.tinypic.com/256tyyb.jpg

maybe? sounds like denile and not the place in Egypt

...No clue what you're saying.

yes your mail to Your leader not to any INSO leader...and I was out at a bad time so didn't kick you immediately, i think barely over 1 hour is not ridiculous or slow or horrible communication as you've repeatedly stated in this thread

I did not say it was ridiculous nor slow, I did state that the entire process was fairly slow, considering it took about an hour for your members to even realize one of your top players was being attacked by someone in a sister/academy/whatever tribe, and even longer to mail and kick me. The communication was also weak because you did not coordinate fully with the leader of the tribe you were merging with.

you are full of crap, you exaggerate everything on a massive scale to say the least!

So do you, apparently.

sure plenty else but i think you wouldn't comprehend any of it anyways so no use posting on further ramblings

If i can't comprehend you, it will probably be a result of your bad grammer/random replies to frivilous things/misguided logic.

^
Answers in bold

DeletedUser

So after this, you'd expect us to be kicked out immediatly, correct? Nah. We're still in INSO2, even as I write this post. I guess they have a very slow system of aristocracy, huh?

I bolded where u did say it was slow so your last reply has a lie right there...

stibarst

29mnbs8.jpg

this is funny:
IS he in INSO 2?

I DO think that if you see the tribe tag "INSO 2" on the players name, he IS in INSO 2 :lol:

DeletedUser

jax as one of the members of the Numpty of the Week award holders I think you have exceeded all expectations. The idea was to defend the award :lol: not find a potential candidate or group of candidates for the award.

So far this week I had ONE nomination through P&P by PM now I see this I may just have to issue the award myself again :icon_cry:

Your effort has devlaued my award again :icon_wink: at least unless something more deserving comes along in the next few hours.

Nice One :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.