[Statistics & Figures] An Overview on the War; T*F Vs LeGeND

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So far i have had no fun yet. I want some legends around me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

According to TW-stats, the war scores before T*F's disbandment were 3-2 in favor of LeGeND.

If you factored in Cruel11, then the score was tied at 4 each.

Don't see any clear winner yet, but I do see T*F acting like they're winning...

lunar 3mpire

According to TW-stats, the war scores before T*F's disbandment were 3-2 in favor of LeGeND.

I'd rather see war stats with the members on each side listed individually. That way, it will make no difference if someone is booted out of a tribe before the nobles hit, for they will still be included in one side. And that's why we are acting like we are winning - because we know we have nobled more and caused LeGeND to boot their "real life" friends out of a tribe. If they did know each other in real life, then I would doubt they would trully remove someone from the tribe just because they were nobled, and then not invite them back later. :icon_confused:

My thoughts, not my tribes. :)

DeletedUser

You ought to look better into the stats before making such comments.

As I have stated several times, and as shown in this thread, there has been far more damage done to them then us. Aswell as their leader being nobled and quitting.

There has also been alot of catting (as I stated the war would be based heavily on) and LeGeND have been dismissing players before they get nobled (Confirmable on tw stats).

So next time, do your research better before accusing us of "acting" like we're winning when simply, currently we ARE winning.

DeletedUser

I'm not accusing you of anything. You ARE acting like you're winning. I didn't even say that was a bad thing, calm down a little.

Catting isn't something that can be confirmed by looking at TW stats, so post reports. I didn't bother looking at their other members who left, just cruel11. If in fact they are booting before being nobled, then their rank will be dropping quickly pretty soon. We shall see...

DeletedUser

Well you *can* see catting on the stats, notice a drop in points, etc.

LeGeND is being smart, as they have been booting members they have been recruiting people to take their place. It makes them even more spread out but it keeps their points up so far.

DeletedUser

I'm not accusing you of anything. You ARE acting like you're winning. I didn't even say that was a bad thing, calm down a little.

Catting isn't something that can be confirmed by looking at TW stats, so post reports. I didn't bother looking at their other members who left, just cruel11. If in fact they are booting before being nobled, then their rank will be dropping quickly pretty soon. We shall see...

Sorry. I'm just a tad wound up from my hacker :icon_razz: Anyway, Catting can be pretty obvious from a constant point decrease without another real logical reason in TW stats. They're booting then replacing with mass low pointers (2-5k's) which makes up for their initial loss.

But yes, I am acting like we're winning because we are winning at the moment which can be and has been confirmed from LeGeND members themselves admitting/accepting defeat. Depending on what you define winning, their leader being nobled and quitting can be an indication too.

DeletedUser

Depending on what you define winning, their leader being nobled and quitting can be an indication too.

Well, wasn't Unleashed Megatron a leader of T*F? Recently he quit and has since been nobled. Not always an indication of losing a war, huh?

Edit: And yes, I understand the difference between enemy caps and in-tribe caps. It usually depends on who gets there first though...

DeletedUser

Well, wasn't Unleashed Megatron a leader of T*F? Recently he quit and has since been nobled. Not always an indication of losing a war, huh?

Edit: And yes, I understand the difference between enemy caps and in-tribe caps. It usually depends on who gets there first though...

Did you see any reports of Unleashed being cleared?

Also, you never addressed the rest of my post :)

DeletedUser

I know what happened with Megatron, I was just using what OP said as a way of saying that maybe LeGeND's leader didn't quit because he was being attacked.

And yeah, I did read the rest of your post, but I don't spend a lot of time on TW stats keeping track of players point levels and tribe changes. I know who their leader was, and I can see that he took one of T*F's vills. But other than that, it takes too much time to keep up on everything else. I can't really argue with you on that...

DeletedUser

Sorry. I'm just a tad wound up from my cracker :icon_razz: Anyway, Catting can be pretty obvious from a constant point decrease without another real logical reason in TW stats. They're booting then replacing with mass low pointers (2-5k's) which makes up for their initial loss.

But yes, I am acting like we're winning because we are winning at the moment which can be and has been confirmed from LeGeND members themselves admitting/accepting defeat. Depending on what you define winning, their leader being nobled and quitting can be an indication too.

Prime....once again it's cracker not hacker =_=. A hacker is a programmer...someone that creates something. A cracker is someone that cracks it, like for example with your pass. The media did too much damage, everyone will keep saying hacker :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Prime....once again it's cracker not hacker =_=. A hacker is a programmer...someone that creates something. A cracker is someone that cracks it, like for example with your pass. The media did too much damage, everyone will keep saying hacker :icon_sad:

Gatt

It can not be printed here what they are

So all I can call them is ###### up ####### with no ####### morals

Does that sound like Hacker or Cracker no but it sums up that amoeba that would be responsible if the law aloud an amoeba to be responsible

DeletedUser

So all I can call them is ###### up ####### with no ####### morals

Hehe, sort of ironic that you would say that, considering the actual account owners morals have recently been brought to question. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hehe, sort of ironic that you would say that, considering the actual account owners morals have recently been brought to question. :lol:

I find that there is a distinct difference in both actions

OP may of been a little over zealous in his tactics but never broke any rules as such he may of exploited them the ones that responded in Turkish fall foul due to a limited understanding of English and the way this game is played by some.

I will not judge him on that but I would never trust him in the future

However a hacker / cracker is not in any way shape or form similar to the above scenario and HAS NO MORALS where as OPs morals are just called into question which means he has some but that some of us would not agree with.

DeletedUser

one other thing you forgot to look at is LEGEND has been "fudging" the stats by having their players leave the tribe right before they were nobled, off the top of my head i can think of at least 3 instances of this, and PP even said that happened when he nobled one of their members.

1 or 2 you can put down to coincidence, but when it is a regular thing then its kinda obvious. I dont really have the time to pick through the ennoblements and tribe changes so cant really show them all here, but if someone wants to see it for themselves its all in TW stats

DeletedUser

I dont really have the time to pick through the ennoblements and tribe changes so cant really show them all here, but if someone wants to see it for themselves its all in TW stats

I'm kind of in the same boat. I have the time, I'm just not that interested in spending it that way. Didn't realize that it had happened more than once, and I'll try to get more info next time I post "war stats".

DeletedUser

Hey look at that, the newly reformed T*F has a conquer of a LeGeND player!

Something relevant to the topic!

DeletedUser

Update: Yet again, another LeGeND player has been nobled (3.5k+)

Status
Not open for further replies.