Exploring 5 Anticipated/Attention centered Tribes; Part 1

DeletedUser

spears own actually
hc spears all the way...
guess on a new world ud have to add archers in ther too

the pelican

Yeh Dusk wasn't headed in the direction i first expected from a tribe ranked first continentally, but then, Zalt turned it around.

DeletedUser

i'd like to see an analysis of pheonix if possible.

also they're not widely known but LMTT might be a good one as well(they're a family tribe that are quite big in the SE and it'll help us 'southeners' have a better idea of them :) )

DeletedUser

for no more than 2 weeks, he was going to noble into the core, then seemed to quit around about nobling time, i think a failed nobling attempt in the core may have helped that one along though

I think it was a speed 1 world. I had academy and 2 nobles at the 2 and a half week mark. We then attempted to get me into the core so I launched and waited a week and loyalty didnt drop enough. I then built another noble and once again waited a week for it to hit and after it failed to lower enough yet again I packed my bags and hit delete.

DeletedUser

Just because I owned you on Skype :icon_razz: Troop counts and Russia ring a bell? :icon_wink:

You were right about the Russian/Georgian thing I think (didn't bother checking) but then I don't give much of a shit about EU affairs.

But you were wrong on all the rest.

DeletedUser

I've got some time off. Can people give me some tribes they want analysed please. So far I'm doing:

LeGeND
HAM!!!

DeletedUser

Just 1 question, what relevance does this have to the topic Tryster? I've had a few chats with your leader. I would keep quiete trying to stir stuff up (You know what im talking about) if I were you or you may have to find a new tribe :lol:

Im quite sure you aren't my leader:icon_wink:

But anyways, go ahead and analyze those tribes:icon_cool:

I'd ask for an analysis of BoS and Decide, but I bet they'd prob be a bit biased considering you don't like me (You won't reply to me in-game:icon_cry:)

:icon_razz:Good Luck:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ani_cat-punch.gif

Sorry I felt the need to post this image.

I'd like to see CARN analyzed.

Seconded! Gogo OP. Maybe do your tribe too? Although bias would be a problem =[

DeletedUser

If Optimus takes the time to do CARN, I'll do T*F so he doesn't have to do his own tribe.

DeletedUser

The ones you said you were doing for the second part seems fine to me.

DeletedUser

It would actualy be great if he could re-do this one and make part 2 since nobles have been out for quite some time now..