New World Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is the New World Order.

We will establish everything, we will recuit everything, as i have started this thread.

We shall own the world by recruiting, so please join us now, we will be IN EVERY CONTINANT! YES IN EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!

We shall make people people fear us through our SPEARS AND SWORDS, and we shall defend with our nobles.

We plead to you today, join us and make the new world order!!

DeletedUser

no, knowing Demon, he is completely serious. Demon doesn't joke around with this type of stuff.

DeletedUser

QFT:icon_cool:

He already got all the barbs under his command:lol:
BTW your j/k was impressive and if you were serious then lets see what will happen the next few days:icon_idea:

Maccano1

This is the New World Order Pizza Delivary Serive

We will establish our area, we will put toppings on everything, as i have started this thread.

We shall own the world of takeaways, so please join us now, we will be IN EVERY CONTINANT! YES IN EVERY SINGLE ONE, MORE THAN DOMINO's!!!

We shall make people people fear us through our PEPPERONI AND HAWIIANs, and we shall defend with our free delivary with orders over £15.

We plead to you today, join us and make your next order one from new world order pizza delivary service!!

^^^^^ I made it betta 4 uezzzzz! (Huggles?)

DeletedUser

QFT:icon_cool:

He already got all the barbs under his command:lol:
BTW your j/k was impressive and if you were serious then lets see what will happen the next few days:icon_idea:
im not joking :O i have complete control over barbs i have already cleared all of them and forced them to join me. Also i will be the only Duke and Baron and Forum Mod and everything. I will have complete control over everyone.

This is the New World Order

DeletedUser

I will take one sausage pizza with Whipped Cream please.

DeletedUser

I will take a pie pizza with your special cockroaches for extra flavor.

DeletedUser

im not joking :O i have complete control over barbs i have already cleared all of them and forced them to join me. Also i will be the only Duke and Baron and Forum Mod and everything. I will have complete control over everyone.

This is the New World Order

ahhh so the tribe is jun...and really barbs...dont worry people all is well he has taken out the barbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.