~TLA~ Family Downfall

DeletedUser62174

TLA~U have left the family. They are now Brotherhood of Unity or B.o.U for short

DeletedUser

That's false. That was TLA E that became them. We(old TLA U) are TEMPN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we please close this. TLA failed along time ago. They can rise in another world but here they won't grow unless they get decent leadership and active members.

Please Close Gruntie.

How about you keep your trap shut about things you know nothing about Mr Barbmuncher?

DeletedUser

^Word.

I don't know where the Unit tribe is, but I know it's not near us so this does not concern you.

DeletedUser56184

kingaragorn... first off, your fanboy hood of LOTR offends me. second, if you don't want to hear about ~TLA~ anymore DON'T READ THE FORUM. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Don't bother trying to reply. I'm not going to read it (see how easy this is?).

DeletedUser53418

kingaragorn... first off, your fanboy hood of LOTR offends me. second, if you don't want to hear about ~TLA~ anymore DON'T READ THE FORUM. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Don't bother trying to reply. I'm not going to read it (see how easy this is?).

But why so many TLA forums their are a lot instead of making more just post in the last one. Makes more sense.

DeletedUser56184

Because, those forums get cluttered with pointless banter. Also they all have different topics concerning ~TLA~. The otehrs were about the wars with ~TLA~ this one is about their downfall.

Which, back on topic, was largely due to the fact that there were maybe 4-5 active people in the forums per ~TLA~ tribe and maybe 10-15 active people who didn't care what happened to the tribe as long as they lived another day.

DeletedUser

BTW, UNDRWD have pissed us off, We are taking villages now, They took 3, We plan to take 30.