Top 20

DeletedUser92

I do have blonde hair and blue eyes. I do not have a girlfriend. The diplo list you provided was wrong. Conclusion - 1/3 right, and one you may have gotten from any number of sources, so...Nope. :)

Sorry.

DeletedUser

see, this is where you are wrong!

we arent avoiding anyone! we just arent near anyone!

i cannot think of a single person in BD, who has a major big tribe threat in their radius!

Was i wrong when i read the forum and saw ombre and pinkie attacked by boo, the number 1 tribe, and now dont they have diplomacy?

Ripfin

18 ~NEA~ = too many NAPs and Allies and allows a ranked 44 "NAPed" tribe to nobles its members without repurcussions.

DeletedUser

Well i don't know how a tribe with ODA rank 7 would point whore at the same time, but whatever :p Just to set something straight: i don't like seeing and much more creating flame in the forums, but i can't understand people who judge without having an actual reason.

Failboat ROCKS! :D

I too would say GrGods will fail if they come into actual war. They do not have the coordination needed. Sure they might survive due to lack of competition. Plus the tribe has been mass recruiting/merging from day 1. I will not say all the players are bad. Some like like mastems ,Ph0b0s are good. Ph0b0s is a terrible leader though.

Plus ansov you had one of the lowest troops numbers in the tribe when i was around.

DeletedUser

I hear Tardis is recruiting Soup Nazis as well so maybe he should go there ;)

I believe I already promised the title of Bad Wolf and my title is already Bad wolf's slave.

NAZIS, where are teh nazis! I was born too late for WWII, but I can help now. :icon_eek:

With a leader like this, how can HAM!!! fail?

QTF Blodyx, and with lovely women like you and Lis, how can we not want to fight? Whether it is over you or not. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I too would say GrGods will fail if they come into actual war. They do not have the coordination needed. Sure they might survive due to lack of competition. Plus the tribe has been mass recruiting/merging from day 1. I will not say all the players are bad. Some like like mastems ,Ph0b0s are good. Ph0b0s is a terrible leader though.

Plus ansov you had one of the lowest troops numbers in the tribe when i was around.

well we've been recruiting because it's difficult to find decent players in K32. As for phobos leadership skills, well we have a council. You know i really don't mind saying about my troops because that eventually has changed but how could you do even that after your betrayal to us? jesus, you sure are something.

DeletedUser

well we've been recruiting because it's difficult to find decent players in K32. As for phobos leadership skills, well we have a council. You know i really don't mind saying about my troops because that eventually has changed but how could you do even that after your betrayal to us? jesus, you sure are something.

Last is saw ph0b0s was only recruiting people with points. He never bothered checking if the guy had troops or not. yes your troops might have increased but they will still be less compared to what others have.

It was not betrayal as i did what i had come to do.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that boo never stop talking about boo.

BH <3's Boo!

Anyway the only real surprise in the top 20 for me is Legend who I thought would have been destroyed long ago =/ But instead they're leading in AOD :icon_neutral: So congrats to Legend!

ChillyAcademic

Hrm.... Something is different here.... What could it be...? Hrm....

Oh yeah! Top 20 ftw. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1 boo! - Worthless point whores/ mass recruiters.
2 BD - Absolutely Smexxi- I think they will go far
3 HAM!!! - Good leadership dunno about skills :icon_evil:
5 LeGeND - Rubbish. I think OP did a good job TBH
6 T*F - Great leader and players. Will go far.
7 R.Inc - My tribe :) We rock. Un-Biased comment.
9 GRGods - Absolute retards. Will probably make themselves fail.
11 DUSK - Hehehehehehehehe WUBBISH
14 acaboo - Academy tribe of boo!- WUBBISH
15 Boosh! - Funny profile :) Nuff said.

I left the ones i wnt to post about in.
I must say this is one of the most retarded review in this thread, congrats! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Last is saw ph0b0s was only recruiting people with points. He never bothered checking if the guy had troops or not. yes your troops might have increased but they will still be less compared to what others have.

It was not betrayal as i did what i had come to do.

1). yeah like we need to lose time to check every player who gets in the tribe for his troops. like we are not strong enough as we are. i have told phobos to stop recruiting and just stay 40 or so but he thinks otherwise.

2). ...i meant increased as you meant it - compared to the top members of our tribe. i don't care to prove it to you though. but yet again, as i've done many times before in this forum interacting with other "tw pro players", i am just laughing with the way you say something without even having a clue.

3). Did what you had come to do for whom? for which tribe? If you did that and then joined some other top tribe, i wouldn't have a problem really. we would be angry with ourselves and not with you. but that randomness just annoyed me. don't have any problem with you now though.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

1). yeah like we need to lose time to check every player who gets in the tribe for his troops.

Here's a hint: It's worth checking their troops before you invite them :icon_wink:

rygardal

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2966007&postcount=115
In response to the linked post.

Firstly aimed at point number 1 from, It is quite common practice for your "better" tribe, even if it is only to check the obvious from overviews and not go into detail. For example, check they don't have mixed villages and such like. I'd rather have my 22 members that I am 100% confident could hold out in pretty much every attack and be ranked 34, than I would be rank 10 with 56 members. Because lets face it, who is more likely to crumble? Who is more likely to have more players crying on the forums and players falling left right and centre with little chance of putting forth a counter attack? The tribe that has fewer members but members who know how to game, players that the leaders are 100% confident in; or the tribe that recruits people because their points will look good on the tribe memberlist?

In response to your second point, http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=3211755

The above link is the nobling record for Christian Vujasic, one of your members you speak so proudly of. He has 3/6 of his noble captures under 1.5k points, and the other two are both under 3k points. Not exactly admirable for the "warmongers" that GRGods forum posters have been implying they are.

The other top players within your tribe are decent well, more mediocre, however, not incredible. It doesn't make up for the general 'shoddyness' of your tribe. Your forum persona's don't exactly help your cause either, people wouldn't really care less if tribes such as yours didn't have peewees who really do not know their arse from their elbow. Devilvirus is a proven player, a player widely respected by the community. Now, I uphold a gazillion times more respect than I do for loudmouth losers trying to defend the awful tribes that they crawl from. It's a long post, so I don't expect someone barely semi literate such as yourself to reply in some wonderous response, so cliffs are merely: GRgods don't have alot to brag about & Devilvirus > You.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

rygardal you think i care answering to this bag of crap? you think i'm trying to defend my tribe or any idiotic member who nobles 500pt. villages ? did you read anything in my post that poses me as a better tw player than devilvirus? and after all that do you even think you are smarter than me meaning that i won't be able to answer to your post? there is nothing to answer to, the only conclusion i ran into as i was reading your post is the following : tw has made you retarded with all that brain damage that has caused you. sorry. and having said that you understand that i don't want to be a 'part' of this community. i am just here for fun.

DeletedUser

yo cant you see rygardal is a quality leader, i asked him for an invite recently and i thought i had a decent amount of troops but he still rejected me, take alook at TARDIS, with around 20 members they are number 1 ranked i ntheir K when there are tribe who have like 60 members whoare below, and with 20 members they have a high ranking altogether

DeletedUser

I think it is pointless to talk about recruiting policy of GRGods, franky I dont get it either. :icon_confused: But, as long as they is with me in forum I dont really mind.:icon_eek: Though we do kick a lot of players because they werent checked before. It is quite hard to find good players where we are, I meant, K32 is like hole of this world, where are good players go? To K45 and K44 and all other K`s! :icon_sad: And even if they were there in K32 they wouldnt join anyway. :icon_cry: And all other K`s build troops also!

BTW Even if we do suck badly come and show us how to play, at leat from ODA you all see that we know how to send our troops to die on enemy walls! :icon_cool:
We will be around here for a while to anoy you all anyway.

Sorry if I dont make any sence. Thats probably because here it is 4 in da morning.

Ah and that top20 thingy...

1 HAM!!! - I dont like that "Ham Song", sowwwy.

2 ... Too lazy